(哈里森咕哝)(紧张的音乐继续)
(Harrison grunts) (tense music continues)
感觉怎么样
How does that feel? (grunts)
这重要吗?
Does it matter?
是的,对我很重要。
Yes, it matters to me.
非常愉快。
It's very pleasurable.
我非常喜欢和你在一起。
I like being with you very much.
真的吗?
Really?
是的。
Yes.
躺回去,我给你看。
Lie back down, and I'll show you.
(皮带扣响)
(belt buckle rattles)
(悬疑音乐)
(suspenseful music)
(衣服沙沙作响)
(clothes rustle)
(悬疑音乐继续)
(suspenseful music continues)
(鞋声)
(shoes clack)
(悬疑音乐继续)
(suspenseful music continues)
(真子呻♥吟♥)
(Mako moaning)
(真子呻♥吟♥)
(Mako moaning)
(真子呻♥吟♥)
(Mako moaning)
(Mako 呻♥吟♥声)
(Mako moaning loudly)
(真子呻♥吟♥)
(Mako moaning)
你不用假装。
You don't have to fake it.
但我不是装的。
But I'm not faking it.
我被设计成能感知人类的一切感受,
I'm designed to feel everything a human feels,
包括高♥潮♥。
including an orgasm.
真的吗?
[Harrison] Really?
我没有撒谎的能力。
I'm not programmed to lie.
你想让我继续说下去吗
Would you like me to keep going
这样你也可以有一个吗?
so that you can have one too?
不,吻我。
No, just kiss me.
(嘴唇打击)
(lips smacking)
(紧张的音乐)(嘴唇打击)
(tense music) (lips smacking)
我是你的第一个吗?
Am I your first?
第一次?
First?
你的第一个喜欢我的人。
Your first like me.
我甚至不知道有你这样的人存在,
(chuckles) I didn't even know anything like you existed,
如果不是为了我的朋友。
if it wasn't for my friend.
你没跟杰森 · 戈尔在一起吧?
Hey, you haven't been with Jason Gore, have you?
抱歉,我不认识这个名字。
I'm sorry, I don't recognize that name.
他人好吗?
Is he nice?
没有。
Not really.
那你们为什么是朋友?
Then why are you friends?
我想我们只是有过节。
We just have history, I guess.
和别人有过节,感觉一定很好。
That must be nice, having history with somebody.
我被激活的时间还不够长。
I haven't been activated long enough to have that.
反正我也不记得了。
Not that I remember anyway.
那也可能是个负担。
Well, that could be also a burden as well.
(紧张的音乐)
(tense music)
我能问你点事吗?
May I ask you something?
当然。
[Harrison] Sure.
你怎么一个人?
Why are you alone?
你开心吗?
Does it make you happy?
没有。
Not really.
我和别人在一起,但没成功。
I was with someone, it didn't work out.
对不起,我不该问的。
I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked.
没关系。
That's okay.
看
Look. (sighs)
她年轻,不成熟,
She was young, she was immature,
她必须找到自己的路。
and she had to find her own way.
这是注定的。
It was doomed.
哦。
Oh.
(紧张的音乐继续)
(tense music continues)
你会再见到我吗?
Will you see me again?
我很想再见到你。
I'd love to see you again.
我也是。
Me too.
(嘴唇轻轻地拍打)
(lip smacks softly)
(脚步点击)(玻璃叮当声)
(footsteps tap) (glass clanks)
(哈里森叹气)
(Harrison sighs)
(酒溅)
(liquor splashes)
(酒瓶盖叮当声)
(decanter lid clanks)
(忧郁的音乐)
(somber music)
晚上好,卡特先生。
[Agent] Good evening, Mr. Carter.
今天有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
How may I assist you today?
我想知道
I was wondering what's the longest amount of time
真子明天可以和我一起吗?
Mako can spend with me tomorrow?
我们的单位要求每八小时充电一次。
[Agent] Our units require charging every eight hours.
这样够了吗?
Is that sufficient?
我希望她可以
I was hoping that maybe she could
和我一起过周末。
spend the weekend with me.
我们可以满足你的任何要求。
[Agent] We can accommodate any length of time you desire.
技术人员两小时后到。
A tech will arrive in two hours.
什么技术人员?
A tech for what?
安装一个充电站,先生。
[Agent] To install a charging station, sir.
那有多贵?
How expensive is that?
你负担不起。
[Agent] It's no more or less than you can afford.
还有什么需要我帮忙的吗,先生?
Is there anything else I can help you with, sir?
不用了,谢谢。
No, thanks.
(紧张的音乐)
(tense music)
(电♥话♥叮当声)
(phone clanks)
(门铃响)
(doorbell rings)
(脚步声敲打)
(footsteps tapping)
(门吱吱作响)
(door creaks)
卡特先生?
[Eddie] Mr. Carter?
你是搞技术的,进来吧。
You're the tech guy, come on in.
你想把充电器放在哪里?
So where do you want the charger?
我不知道,人们通常把这些东西放在哪里?
I don't know, where do people usually put these things?
通常是衣柜或者车♥库♥。
Usually a closet or the garage.
- 找个看不见的地方-有多大?
Someplace out of sight. - How big?
和你的手♥机♥差不多大。
About the size of your phone.
这不是人们想要的充电站
See, it's not the charging station people want
不过看不见了。
out of sight though.
她充电的时候就是 X5。
It's the X5 herself when she's charging.
有这种东西有点诡异
Bit creepy having one of those
看着你,你知道吗?
staring back at you, you know?
我是说,让我告诉你。
I mean, let me tell you this.
当他们处于睡眠模式时,他们完全不在状态。
When they're in sleep mode, they're completely out of it.
但那双眼睛有时是睁着的。
But those eyes sometimes stay open.
哦,天啊。
Oh, man.
我以前经常被绊倒,但我现在已经习惯了。
Used to trip me out real bad, but I'm used to it now.
不管怎样,你想放在哪里?
Anyway, so where do you want it?
我卧室里有个壁橱,我不用。
I have a closet in my bedroom I don't use.
这边,跟我来。
It's this way, follow me.
(脚步声敲打)
(footsteps tapping)
(灯开关点击)(门吱吱作响)
(light switch clicks) (door creaks)
哦,这是一个甜蜜的步入式。
Oh, this is a sweet walk-in.
我前妻以前把她所有的东西都放在这里。
My ex used to keep all her stuff in here.
我还没来得及
I haven't gotten around to putting
我的东西还没放进来。
any of my things in here yet.
好吧,我们现在就用它。
Well, we'll put it to use now.
(设备哔哔声)
(device beeping)
这里不错吧?
Right here nice?
当然。
[Harrison] Sure.
(工具撞击)
(tools banging)
大概需要10分钟。
It should take just about 10 minutes.
(钻头嗡嗡声)
(drill buzzes)
不知道你想不想回去吃晚饭。
Not sure if you wanna get back to dinner.
当然,如果你需要我,我就在外面。
[Harrison] Sure, I'll be out here if you need me.
(门吱吱作响)
(door creaks)
(钻头嗡嗡声)
(drill buzzes)
(忧郁的音乐)(钻头嗡嗡声)
(somber music) (drill buzzes)
(脚步声敲打)
(footsteps tapping)
电影精选列表