(哈里森呻♥吟♥)(悬疑音乐继续)
(Harrison groans) (suspenseful music continues)
嘘,嘘。
Shh, shh.
你会乖乖的吗?
Are you going to be a good boy?
(闷声说话)
(muffled speaking)
很好,我就知道你会的。
Good, I knew you would.
真子,你在干什么?
Mako, what the hell are you doing?
怎么了,先生?
What's the matter, sir?
你不想跟我玩吗?
Don't you wanna play with me?
说真的,这一点都不好笑。
Seriously, this is not funny.
马上给我松绑!
Untie me right now!
真子,这是命令,马上放了我。
Mako, it's an order, release me right now.
- 没有-什么叫没有?
- No. - What do you mean no?
他妈的马上放开我!
Fucking release me right fucking now!
别动
Hold still. (box cutter clicks)
真子。
[Harrison] Mako.
哦,你这该死的婊♥子♥!
(box cutter slices) Oh, you fucking bitch!
(哈里森呻♥吟♥)
(Harrison groans)
真子-怎么了,先生?
Mako. - What's wrong, sir?
我们可以做任何你想做的事。
We could do anything you wanna do.
我认识你,你说你需要充电。
I know you, you said you needed to recharge.
我听着呢。
I'm, I'm listening to you.
我,我准备好充电了。
I'm, I'm ready to recharge.
你让我做什么都行。
I'll do anything you ask.
(美工刀砍)(哈里森尖叫)
(box cutter slashes) (Harrison screams)
哦,你♥他♥妈♥的婊♥子♥! (呻♥吟♥)
Oh, you fucking bitch! (groans)
真子,求你了,住手!
Mako, please, please stop!
拜托
Please. (box cutter slashes)
操。
(groans) Fuck.
真子,我没开玩笑。
(groans) Mako, I'm not kidding.
放开我,放开我!
Let me, let me go!
(美工刀砍)(哈里森呻♥吟♥)
(box cutter slashes) (Harrison groans)
你不喜欢这样吗?
Don't you like this?
混♥蛋♥!
Fucker!
你♥他♥妈♥的婊♥子♥!
(groans) You fucking bitch!
你♥他♥妈♥的婊♥子♥
You fucking cunt! (whimpers)
我对你来说就是这样?
That's all I am to you, huh?
只是个愚蠢的小贱♥人♥。
Just a stupid little bitch.
一个可以利用和虐待的肮脏的小荡♥妇♥。
A dirty little slut to use and abuse.
真子,对不起,我不是故意这么叫你的。
Mako, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to call you that.
你让我觉得自己很特别,但我对你来说只是个东西。
You made me feel special, but I'm just a thing to you.
我会让你看看你对待女人的方式。
I'll show you what happens when you treat women like things.
(悬疑音乐)
(suspenseful music)
(哈里森喊)
(Harrison shouts)
麻子,求你了。
[Harrison] Mako, please.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
真子,听着,我发誓我会做任何事。
Mako, listen, I swear I'll do anything.
你很特别,我爱你,我真的..。
You're special, I love you, I really...
真的吗?
You do?
爱我吗?-是的,非常爱。
Love me? - Yes, very much.
现在,放开我。
Now, let me go.
我,我,我可以给你看。
I, I, I could show you.
我以为你与众不同,
I thought you were different,
但你只是另一个噩梦。
but you're just another nightmare.
所以让我给你你应得的。
So let me give you what you deserve.
真子。
Mako.
听着,我爱你。
Look, I love you.
准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
我发誓我爱你。
[Harrison] I swear I love you.
(美工刀片)(哈里森呻♥吟♥)
(box cutter slices) (Harrison groans)
(哈里森哭)
(Harrison cries)
求你了。
Please.
求你了,真子。
Please, Mako.
现在已经太迟了。
It's too late for that now.
放开我,你这个婊♥子♥!
Just let me go, you fucking cunt!
闭上眼睛。
Close your eyes.
真子,不,听着。
Mako, no, look.
(手敲)
(hand knocking)
救命,救命,救命!
Help, help, help!
救命,救命
Help, please help! (cries)
救命,救命,救命!
Help, help, help!
(闷声尖叫)
(muffled screaming)
嘘,嘘。
Shh, shh.
(闷声尖叫)
(muffled screaming)
(鞋响)(哈里森呜咽)
(shoes clacking) (Harrison whimpering)
(门吱吱作响)
(door creaks)
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是 Mako Harrison 的女佣。
I'm Mako, Harrison's maid.
他什么时候有女佣了?
Since when does he have a maid?
你怎么这么晚还在这儿?
Why are you here so late?
我只是奉命而来。
I just come when I'm called.
随便啦。
Whatever.
他在哪儿?
Where is he?
(关门声)
(door slams)
Harrison 在洗澡。
Harrison's in the shower.
(鞋声)
(shoes clacking)
你为什么不坐下呢?
Why don't you sit?
你想喝点什么吗?-不,我很好。
Would you like a drink? - No, I'm fine.
这身打扮是怎么回事?
What's with the outfit?
你是在开玩笑吗?
It's that a joke or something?
(悬疑音乐)
(suspenseful music)
你在这里工作多久了?
So how long you've been working here?
就几周。
Just a couple weeks.
(悬疑音乐继续)
(suspenseful music continues)
我没听到淋浴声。
I don't hear the shower.
哦。
Oh.
那他必须完成任务。
He must be done then.
我要去找他。
Well, I'm gonna go find him.
- 哈里森-请坐。
Harrison. - Please sit down.
不,让开。
No, get out of my way.
搞什么?
What the fuck?
把你的手拿开
Get your hands off me! (hand slaps)
我的天啊。
Oh my God.
你♥他♥妈♥是什么东西?
What the fuck are you?
我说了坐下。
I said sit down.
(悬疑音乐继续)
(suspenseful music continues)
贱♥人♥!
Bitch!
(掌声)(朱莉呻♥吟♥)
(hand slaps) (Julie groans)
(掌声)(朱莉哽咽)
(hand slaps) (Julie chokes)
(掌声)
(hand slaps)
(Julie 呻♥吟♥)(拍手)
(Julie groans) (hand slaps)
(朱莉哽咽)
(Julie chokes)
(悬疑音乐)
(suspenseful music)
(掌声)(朱莉呻♥吟♥)
(hand slaps) (Julie groans)
(掌声)
(hand slaps)
(朱莉呻♥吟♥)
(Julie groans)
(鞋声)
(shoes clacking)
(悬念音乐)(鞋子咔哒声)
(suspenseful music) (shoes clacking)
(哈里森呻♥吟♥)
(Harrison groans)
真子。
Mako.
真子,你在干什么?
Mako, what are you doing?
真子,谁在外面?
Mako, who's out there?
真子,你做了什么?
Mako, what did you do?
真子,马上放开我。
Mako, let me go right now.
马上放开我,真子。
Let me go right fucking now, Mako.
真子。
Mako.
真子。
Mako.
真子,你在干什么?
Mako, what are you doing?
真子,放开我。
Mako, let me go.
真子
Mako. (groans)
(哈里森哽咽)(悬疑音乐继续)
(Harrison chokes) (suspenseful music continues)
电影精选列表