是我以前在漫画书里读到的
It's someone I used to read in a comic book
当我还是个孩子的时候。
when I was a kid.
这是我想到的第一件事。
It's the first thing that popped in my mind.
真子是个可爱的名字,谢谢你。
Mako is a lovely name, I thank you for it.
这是怎么回事?
So how does this work?
什么意思,长官?
What do you mean, sir?
我是说,打扫卫生,怎么做到的?
I mean, the cleaning, how does that work?
你不是要跟我待四个小时吗?
Don't I have you for like four hours or something?
是的。
Yes.
你想让我现在开始吗
Would you like me to begin now
还是你想再谈谈?
or would you like to talk some more?
不,没关系,请便。
No, that's fine, by all means.
我会在走廊尽头的办公室。
I'll be in my office down the hall.
要我带你去吗?
Would you like me to show you where it is?
我这里有您住所的完整示意图,先生。
I have a full diagram of your residence, sir.
我会找到你的。
I'll be able to find you.
好吧。
Okay.
(紧张的音乐)(敲打鞋子)
(tense music) (shoes tapping)
(键盘键点击)
(keyboard keys click)
(通知铃♥声♥响起)
(notification bell rings)
(消息呼啸)
(message whooshes)
(紧张的音乐继续)
(tense music continues)
(拖把刷)
(mop swipes)
(紧张的音乐继续)
(tense music continues)
乔治,如果我能帮你,我会的。
Look, George, if I could help you, I would.
我无能为力。
My hands are tied.
好吧,但我觉得这不可能。
Okay, but I don't see this happening.
我再打给你。
Hey, let me call you back.
我说完了,长官。
I'm finished, sir.
你把整个房♥子都检查过了?
You've done the whole house?
是的,我希望你满意。
Yes, I hope it's satisfactory.
要我给你看看吗?
Would you like me to show you?
不,没关系,我..。
No, that's fine, I'm...
好吧,我是说,我想,我想你可以走了。
Well, I mean, I guess, I guess you can go.
但我们还有68分钟。
But we still have 68 minutes left in our session.
你确定没有别的事要我做吗?
Are you sure there's nothing else that you'd like me to do?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
听着,你没必要这么做。
Whoa, look, you don't have to do this.
这不就是你打电♥话♥来的原因吗,先生?
But isn't that why you called, sir?
我是说,是的,但是。
[Harrison] I mean, yes, but.
但是什么?
But what?
你不喜欢我吗?
Am I not to your liking?
不,你才是,抱歉。
No, you are, sorry.
这对我来说很新鲜。
This is new to me.
你不是机器人吗?
I mean, aren't you a robot?
我保证我完全正常
I promise I'm fully functional
完全有能力满足你的需求。
and fully capable of taking care of your needs.
听着,你完全没事。
Look, you're perfectly fine.
我想也是。
I'm sure you are.
我只是在陌生人面前有点害羞。
I just, I get a little shy around new people.
放松,先生。
Just relax, sir.
我会处理好一切困扰你的事情。
I'll take care of everything that troubles you.
(皮带扣响)
(belt buckle rattles)
(悬疑音乐)
(suspenseful music)
(哈里森轻声呻♥吟♥)
(Harrison moans softly)
(哈里森叹气)(手摩擦)
(Harrison sighs) (hands rub)
(药丸咯咯作响)
(pills rattle)
(药丸帽点击)
(pill cap clicks)
(悬疑音乐继续)
(suspenseful music continues)
(嘴唇打击)(悬念音乐继续)
(lips smack) (suspenseful music continues)
(悬疑音乐继续)
(suspenseful music continues)
(嘴唇打击)
(lips smacking)
(悬疑音乐继续)
(suspenseful music continues)
(鞋声)
(shoes clacking)
(通知钟声)(电♥话♥嗡嗡声)
(notification bell dings) (phone buzzes)
(消息呼啸)
(message whooshes)
(怪异的音乐)
(eerie music)
我害羞的孩子。
My shy boy.
你知道你的问题是什么吗?
You know what your problem is?
你从不拿属于你的东西。
You never take what's yours.
(怪异的音乐继续)
(eerie music continues)
忘了她吧。
Forget her.
(怪异的音乐继续)
(eerie music continues)
(键盘键点击)
(keyboard keys clicking)
(哈里森叹气)
(Harrison sighs)
(键盘键点击)
(keyboard keys clicking)
(忧郁的音乐)
(somber music)
(电♥话♥铃♥声♥)
(phone rings)
桑德尔公♥司♥。
[Agent] Sandell Corporation.
请问您要转接哪里?
How may I direct your call?
嗨,我昨天订了一辆 X5。
Hi, I ordered a X5 yesterday.
我叫哈里森 · 卡特。
My name is Harrison Carter.
我的密♥码♥是..。
My access code is...
该死。
Shit.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
- 还有...-不用了,先生。
And... - No need for that, sir.
你的清洁工作还满意吗?
Was your cleaning satisfactory?
是的,没错。
Yes, it was.
如果可能的话,我想今天再安排一次。
I'd like to schedule another one for today, if possible.
你还要麻子吗? 还是其他单位?
[Agent] Would you like Mako again or another unit?
(悬疑音乐)
(suspenseful music)
是的,麻子,谢谢。
Yes, Mako, please.
等等,你怎么知道我叫她 Mako?
Wait a minute, how do you know I called her Mako?
四个小时够吗?
[Agent] Will four hours be sufficient?
是的,没问题。
Yes, that that would be fine.
祝你愉快。
[Agent] Have a wonderful day.
(悬疑音乐)
(suspenseful music)
(键盘键点击)
(keyboard keys clicking)
(悬疑音乐继续)
(suspenseful music continues)
(悬疑音乐继续)
(suspenseful music continues)
(门吱吱作响)
(door creaks)
早上好,请进。
[Harrison] Good morning, come in.
你也早上好,先生。
Good morning to you too, sir.
没关系,你可以叫我哈里森。
[Harrison] It's okay, you can call me Harrison.
哈里森,好可爱的名字。
Harrison, what a lovely name.
我应该再次成为真子吗
Should I be Mako again
还是你想让我变成另一个人?
or would you like me to be someone else?
求你了,做真子吧。
Please, be Mako.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
我该从哪里开始呢?
Where should I start?
卧室怎么样?
[Harrison] How's about the bedroom?
任何你想要的
Anything you wish. (door bangs)
(布摩擦)
(cloth rubs)
(忧郁的音乐)
(somber music)
你喜欢看我打扫吗?
Do you like watching me clean?
是的。
I do.
我做得好吗?
Am I doing a good job?
干得不错。
Doing a great job.
你想继续看吗
Would you like to keep watching
还是想过来摸摸我?
or would you like to come and touch me?
我想要第二个选择。
I'd like option two.
(忧郁的音乐继续)
(somber music continues)
那就靠近点。
Come closer then.
(紧张的音乐)
(tense music)
(嘴唇打击)(紧张的音乐继续)
(lips smack) (tense music continues)
要我停止打扫吗?
Do you want me to stop cleaning?
是的,别打扫了。
[Harrison] Yes, stop cleaning.
(拉链声)
(zipper clatters)
(皮带扣响)
(belt buckle rattles)
(真子轻声呻♥吟♥)
(Mako moans softly)
电影精选列表