那你为什么不去?
Then why don't you go?
我想我真的没有理由去。
I guess I just really don't have a reason to go.
我从没去过沙漠。
I've never been to the desert.
你想去吗?
Would you like to go?
我想有一天环游世界。
I'd like to travel the world someday.
也许你可以带我去。
Maybe you could take me.
我很乐意带你去。
I'd love to take you.
看,有颗星星。
(gasps) Look, there's a star.
那是架飞机。
(laughs) That's a plane.
你说得对。
Oh, you're right.
(轻音乐继续)
(soft music continues)
要我坐近一点吗?
Would you like me to sit closer?
当然。
Sure.
你想吻我吗?
Would you like to kiss me?
是的。
[Harrison] Yes.
(嘴唇打击)(轻音乐继续)
(lips smack) (soft music continues)
(水溅)
(water splashes)
(轻音乐继续)
(soft music continues)
(嘴唇打击)
(lips smack)
(轻音乐继续)
(soft music continues)
我真的很喜欢和你在一起。
I really enjoy being here with you.
我很高兴你能来。
I very much love having you here.
你人真好。
You're very kind.
其他人就没那么好了。
Others are not so kind.
以前有人伤害过你吗?
Did someone hurt you before?
我不知道,也许吧。
I don't know, maybe.
你怎么区分做梦和清醒?
How do you tell the difference between dreaming and awake?
当你在做梦的时候,一切都感觉怪怪的,
When you're dreaming, everything feels a bit weird,
直到你醒来,发现这只是个梦。
until you wake up and you realize it's just a dream.
为什么这么问?
Why do you ask?
遇见你之前,我睡着了。
Before I met you, I was asleep.
但我有这些记忆,可怕的记忆。
But I have these memories, horrible memories.
我不知道他们是不是真的。
I don't know if they're real or not.
有时候我觉得在遇见你之前我一直在睡觉。
Sometimes I feel like I was always asleep until I met you.
但我又想,我现在醒了吗?
But then I think, am I awake now?
如果那些记忆是真的,这就是梦境呢?
What if those memories are real and this is the dream?
我会不会一觉醒来,发现自己身处险境?
Am I going to wake up and be somewhere bad?
两个人不能做同样的梦。
Two people can't have the same dream.
所以这是非常真实的。
So this is very much real.
你不是在做梦。
And you're not dreaming.
你醒了。
You're awake.
如果是的话,我再也不想睡觉了。
If I am, I never wanna go to sleep again.
你有最喜欢的梦吗?
Do you have a favorite dream?
(哈里森笑)
(Harrison chuckles)
是的。
Yeah.
我小时候做过这个梦。
I used to have this dream when I was a kid.
我觉得我可以冻住所有人,
I felt like I could freeze everybody,
每个人都只是坐在那里,而我,
and everybody would just sit around, and I would,
我会看到最酷的自行车,
I would see the coolest bikes,
跳到他们身上,骑着他们到处跑
jump on 'em and ride 'em around
而所有人都被冻住了。
while everybody stayed frozen.
然后有一天我摔倒了。
Then one day I fell.
我在尖叫,没人帮我。
I was screaming and no one would help me.
真子?
Mako?
真子?
Mako?
我要收你钱。
(sighs) I gotta charge you.
(忧郁的音乐)
(somber music)
(开关点击)
(switch clicks)
(门吱吱作响)
(door creaks)
(忧郁的音乐)
(somber music)
(哈里森呻♥吟♥)
(Harrison groans)
(忧郁的音乐继续)
(somber music continues)
(信♥号♥♥呼呼)
(signals whirring)
(悬疑音乐)
(suspenseful music)
(真子轻轻地呜咽)
(Mako whimpers softly)
(客户笑)
(customer chuckles)
(真子轻轻地呜咽)
(Mako whimpers softly)
(真子呻♥吟♥)
(Mako groans)
(鞭子轻轻拍打)
(whip smacks softly)
你哪儿也不能去。
(laughs) Oh, you're not going anywhere.
你是我的,我想怎样就怎样。
You're mine, to do with as I please.
现在你会得到你应得的。
(laughs) And now you're gonna get what you deserve.
(顾客呻♥吟♥)
(customer moans)
(不祥的音乐)
(ominous music)
(真子呜咽)
(Mako whimpers)
(客户笑)
(customer laughs)
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
是啊。
Mm, yeah.
哦。
Oh.
(真子呜咽)
(Mako whimpers)
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
哦,是的
Oh, yeah. (laughs)
请不要这样。
Please don't.
哦,哦,哦。
Oh, oh, oh.
别哭。
Oh, no tears.
不,别哭。
No, no tears.
不,哦。
No, oh.
哦,哦,哦
Oh, oh, oh. (laughs)
就像这样。
Oh, just like that.
就这样!
(laughs) Just like that!
(顾客呻♥吟♥)
(customer moans)
别说了。
Please stop.
(悬疑音乐)
(suspenseful music)
(刀擦伤)
(knife scrapes)
(悬疑音乐继续)
(suspenseful music continues)
(刀重击)
(knife thuds)
(悬疑音乐继续)
(suspenseful music continues)
(真子尖叫)
(Mako screams)
(紧张的音乐)
(tense music)
真子,你在干什么?
Mako, what are you doing?
真子,你醒了吗?
Mako, are you awake?
你拿那个干什么?
What are you doing with that?
(怪异的音乐)
(eerie chiming music)
真子,你没事吧?
Mako, are you okay?
真子,别这样。
Mako, come on.
(悬疑音乐)
(suspenseful music)
(紧张的音乐)
(tense music)
你知道我比你强。
You knew I was better than you.
你都不知道怎么对付我。
You don't even know how to handle me.
(紧张的音乐继续)
(tense music continues)
你不能把我扔出去。
(sighs) You can't throw me around.
我才是那个伤害你的人。
I'm the one who does that to you.
(紧张的音乐继续)
(tense music continues)
(哈里森打哈欠)
(Harrison yawns)
(紧张的音乐继续)
(tense music continues)
(锁点击)
(lock clicks)
(灯开关点击)
(light switch clicks)
我在哪里?
Where am I?
你需要充电。
You needed a charge.
哦,是的。
Oh, yes.
我现在100% 有电了。
I'm at 100% battery now.
让我重新校准一下。
Let me recalibrate.
天亮了。
It's morning.
你想吃点早餐吗?
Would you like some breakfast?
当然。
Sure.
(脚步声)
(footsteps thudding)
(鞋声)
(shoes clacking)
准备好续杯了吗?
Are you ready for a refill?
是的,你来得正是时候。
I am, you're just in time.
(鞋声)
(shoes clacking)
电影精选列表