每次我让她进入睡眠模式几小时后,
Every time I put her in sleep mode, a few hours later,
她在某个房♥间里。
she's in some random room.
她好像在梦游。
It's like she's sleepwalking.
已经发生两次了。
It's happened twice already.
请稍等,我去查一下。
[Agent] Please hold while I look into this.
有个软件升级应该能解决这个问题。
There's a software update that should fix that.
现在正在充电吗?
Is the unit charging now?
是的。
Yes.
好的,我正在部署更新。
[Agent] Okay, I'm deploying the update.
接下来一个小时继续充电。
Keep her charging for the next hour.
她应该已经痊愈了。
She should be all fixed then.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
祝你愉快。
[Agent] Have a wonderful day.
(哈里森叹气)
(Harrison sighs)
(纱门幻灯片)
(screen door slides)
(愉快的音乐)
(pleasant music)
(脚步声敲打)
(footsteps tapping)
谢谢,请坐。
Thank you, have a seat.
(愉快的音乐继续)
(pleasant music continues)
你今天想做什么?
What would you like to do today?
我待会还有点事,一会儿就回来。
I gotta run some errands later, but I'll be back.
你想去泡按♥摩♥浴缸吗?
Would you like to go and do the jacuzzi?
听起来不错。
That sounds lovely.
你今天还想做什么?
What else would you like to do today?
我有些电影。
Well, I got some movies.
我喜欢犯罪。
I like crime.
开拍。
Action.
我也喜欢喜剧。
And I like comedy too.
听起来很有趣。
That sounds funny.
我可以做点爆米花。
I could make some popcorn.
听起来不错。
That sounds good.
(嘴唇打击)
(lips smacking)
(欢快的合成音乐)
(upbeat synth music)
看看这个。
(laughs) Look at this.
天啊,太好笑了。
Oh my God, that's so funny.
看到了吗?
See that?
有什么好笑的?
Why is it funny?
想把牙齿拔掉,
See, trying to take the teeth out of, you know,
把牙齿从酒里拿出来。
grabbing the teeth out of the wine.
没有牙齿。
No teeth.
哦。
Oh.
是啊,她没有牙齿
Yeah, she's got no teeth. (laughs)
- 她没有牙齿-哦。
She's got no teeth. - Oh.
你看到他们是怎么争抢牙齿的了吗?
You see how they're fighting trying to grab their teeth?
哦。
Oh.
是啊,哇。
Yeah, wow.
顺便说一句,这是我最喜欢的电影之一。
It's one of my favorite movies, by the way.
是的,你看。
Yeah, you see, look.
(都笑)
(both laughing)
是的。
Yeah.
(真子笑)
(Mako laughs)
这是我最喜欢的部分。
It's my favorite part.
谢谢
Thank you. (chuckles)
哇。
Wow.
看这里,看。
Look at this part, watch.
看好了。
Watch this.
看到了吗?
Yeah, you see that?
这很棒,对吧?
Now, that's great, right?
这才叫拍电影。
Now, that's movie making right there.
是吗?
Oh yeah?
是吗?
(Mako laughs) Yeah?
是吗
Oh yeah? (chuckles)
(嘴唇打击)
(lips smacking)
(都笑)
(both laughing)
(轻柔的流行音乐)
(soft pop music)
(玻璃水龙头)
(glass taps)
Hey
♪ Hey ♪
♪你吸引了我的眼球,知道你是我的♪
♪ You caught my eye, knew you were mine ♪
♪在那里,魔法就像一颗心♪
♪ Magic can feel like a heart in that place ♪
And I can’t sleep at night
♪ And I can't sleep at night ♪
你穿这条裙子真好看。
[Harrison] That dress looks incredible on you.
你的品味很高雅。
You have exquisite taste.
You all the time
♪ You all the time ♪
来,坐。
Come, sit.
(流行音乐继续)
(pop music continues)
But I think it’s
♪ But I think it's ♪
我很高兴你周末休息。
I'm glad you have the weekends off.
真的很不错。
It's really nice.
我也是。
Me too.
充电很重要。
It's important to recharge.
你也充电吗?
You recharge too?
有点,有点像,你知道,
Kind of, it's kind of like, you know,
按下复位按钮。
hitting the reset button.
不工作让你开心吗?
And not working makes you happy?
非常喜欢。
Very much so.
还有什么能让你开心?
What else makes you happy?
和你在一起。
Spending time with you.
I wan na take it slow,slow,slow with my love
♪ I wanna take it slow, slow, slow with my love ♪
还有呢?
What else?
我以前也画画。
Well, I used to paint.
虽然不是很擅长,但我很开心。
Wasn't really good at it, but it made me happy.
你为什么停下来?
Why'd you stop?
看来我是失去了灵感。
Hmm, guess I kind of lost my inspiration for it.
也许我能帮你再找回来。
Maybe I can help you find it again.
我相信你可以。
I'm sure you can.
Baby,I don’t want to take it slow
♪ Baby, I don't want to take it slow ♪
我这辈子你都去哪儿了?
Where have you been all my life?
睡觉。
Sleeping.
等你叫醒我
Waiting for you to wake me up. (chuckles)
看来我也在睡觉?
Guess I've been sleeping too, huh?
(真子笑)
(Mako laughs)
(通知铃响)(电♥话♥嗡嗡声)
(notification bell rings) (phone buzzes)
(哈里森呻♥吟♥)
(Harrison groans)
怎么了?
What's wrong?
没什么,只是有些事要处理。
Nothing, just some business I have to take care of.
(悬疑音乐)
(suspenseful music)
你的杯子快空了。
Your glass is nearly empty.
要我再给你倒一杯吗?
Do you want me to make you another drink?
不,没关系。
[Harrison] No, it's okay.
我去去就来。
I'll just be a minute.
我马上回来。
I just, I'll be right back.
(脚步声敲打)
(footsteps tapping)
(悬疑音乐继续)
(suspenseful music continues)
(消息呼啸)
(message whooshes)
(悬疑音乐继续)
(suspenseful music continues)
宝贝,你在这么远的地方做什么?
Baby, what are you doing so far away?
(朱莉笑)
(Julie laughs)
(悬疑音乐继续)
(suspenseful music continues)
(纱门幻灯片)
(screen door slides)
(纱门幻灯片)
(screen door slides)
(悬疑音乐继续)
(suspenseful music continues)
(悬疑音乐继续)
(suspenseful music continues)
等等,还不行。
Wait, not yet.
我想在你身边躺一会儿。
I want to enjoy lying next to you for a moment.
如果我先睡着了会怎么样?
What happens if I fall asleep first?
没关系。
That's okay.
我可以让自己进入睡眠模式。
I can put myself into sleep mode.
不过你得叫醒我。
You'll have to wake me though.
我自己做不到。
That I can't do myself.
哦,好吧。
Oh, okay.
电影精选列表