(叉子叮当声)
(fork clangs)
一切就绪,充电站完全无线。
All set, the charging station is totally wireless.
你最好站在离它两英尺远的地方。
You probably wanna stand within two feet of it.
按下这个按钮,让她进入睡眠模式。
Press this button to put her in sleep mode.
再按一次唤醒她,真的很简单。
Press it again to wake her up, real simple.
可能希望她在警局附近
Probably want her near the station though
当你把她赶出去的时候。
when you put her out.
这比抱着她容易多了,但这取决于你。
It's much easier than carrying her, but it's up to you.
充满电需要多长时间?
How long does it take to fully charge her?
充满电通常需要8小时。
Usually about eight hours for a full charge.
但我建议你在她不用的时候收费。
But I suggest you charge her anytime she's not in use.
你不希望她在你们中间变黑吧
You don't want her going dark when you're in the middle
一些私密的东西,如果你知道我的意思。
of something intimate, if you know what I mean.
(都笑)
(both chuckling)
请给我你的拇指指纹。
Your thumbprint, please.
好极了。
Perfect.
你的发♥票♥马上就到。
Hey, your invoice should be coming shortly.
你看过目录了吗?
Have you checked out the catalog yet?
目录?
Catalog?
哦,伙计,你会喜欢的。
Oh man, you're in for a treat.
发♥票♥底部会有一个链接。
There'll be a link at the bottom of your invoice.
会有各种各样的服装,玩具和这一切
There'll be all kinds of outfits and toys and all this
其他有趣的东西,你可以让她带来下次。
other fun stuff you can have her bring next time.
好吧,我就不打扰你了。
(chuckles) All right, I'll leave you to it.
谢谢。
[Harrison] Thank you.
有什么需要就给我们打电♥话♥。
Call us if you need anything.
(脚步声敲打)
(footsteps tapping)
(门吱吱作响)
(door creaking)
我勒个去。
Holy shit.
(键盘键点击)
(keyboard keys clicking)
(悬疑音乐)
(suspenseful music)
谢谢你。
Thank you.
我是不是把它弄得太热了?
Did I make it too hot?
- 我很抱歉-没关系。
I'm so sorry. - No, it's fine.
应该是热的。
It's supposed to be hot.
你还有什么要我做的吗
Is there anything else that you'd like me to do
在你工作的时候?
while you're working?
不,你可以放松点。
No, you could relax.
坐下。
Sit down.
(悬疑音乐)
(suspenseful music)
这些照片,让你开心吗?
These pictures, do they make you happy?
你知道,我从来没有真正注意到他们。
You know, I never really noticed them.
我很久以前就贴上去了。
I put 'em up a long time ago.
也许你该挂些新的。
Maybe you should put up some new ones.
我可以帮你选。
I can help you choose.
也许吧。
Yeah, maybe.
这个很漂亮。
This one is pretty.
要我帮你点吗?
Would you like me to order it?
我看不到你看到的东西。
I can't see what you're seeing.
哦,对了。
Oh, right.
不,但我相信你。
No, but I trust you.
两周后就到了。
This will arrive in two weeks.
需要我帮你订个相框吗
Would you like me to order a frame for it
还是你有八乘十的?
or do you have an eight by 10?
最好有个相框。
A frame would be nice.
两周后也会到达。
It will also arrive in two weeks.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
嘿,你为什么不开始准备晚餐呢。
Hey, why don't you get started on some dinner.
好吧。
Okay.
(食品包装沙沙作响)
(food packages rustle)
(冰箱门声)
(fridge door bangs)
(忧郁的音乐)
(somber music)
(食品包装沙沙声)
(food package rustles)
(鞋响)(模棱两可的音乐)
(shoes clacking) (equivocal music)
谢谢你。
Thank you.
(叉子叮当声)
(fork clangs)
请坐。
Have a seat.
(鞋声)
(shoes clacking)
你喜欢吗?
Do you like it?
(嘴咀嚼)
(mouth chewing)
很好吃。
It's delicious.
(模棱两可的音乐继续)
(equivocal music continues)
你有最喜欢的菜吗?
Do you have a favorite dish?
下次你想吃什么我都能做。
I can make anything you want next time.
我不知道这是不是我的最爱,
I don't know if it's my favorite,
但吃泰国菜永远不会出错。
but you can never go wrong with Thai food.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
订购明天的食材。
Ordering ingredients for tomorrow.
这样很好,就像约会一样。
This is nice, like a date.
你约会过吗?
You ever been on a date?
从来没有人把我带出过家门。
Nobody's ever taken me out of their house before.
你会带我去约会吗?
Would you take me on a date sometime?
当然。
Sure.
嗯。
Mm.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
只是一整天都在玩电脑有点疼。
Just a little sore from being on the computer all day.
(模棱两可的音乐继续)
(equivocal music continues)
感觉真好。
Oh, it feels so good.
你太紧张了。
You are tense.
噢。
Ow.
对不起。
Sorry.
我伤到你了吗?
Did I hurt you?
一点点。
Just a little.
我应该停下来吗?
Should I stop?
是的。
Yeah.
你能下水吗?
Are you able to get in water?
我可以完全淹没在10米深的水里。
I can be fully submerged in up to 10 meters of water.
为什么,你想和我一起洗澡吗?
Why, would you like to take a bath with me?
(哈里森笑)
(Harrison laughs)
我有别的主意。
I have other ideas.
(轻合成音乐)
(soft synth music)
(门滑动)
(door slides)
(轻音乐继续)
(soft music continues)
你喜欢吗?
Do you like?
是的,非常喜欢。
Yes, very much.
谢谢你为我选择了它。
Thank you for choosing it for me.
这是我最喜欢的颜色。
They're my favorite colors.
我可以加入你们吗。
May I join you.
求你了。
[Harrison] Please.
(轻音乐继续)
(soft music continues)
(水溅)
(water splashes)
这样很好。
This is nice.
高温对你的背有帮助吗?
Does the heat help your back?
是的。
It does.
我每晚下班后都来这里。
I come in here every night after work.
真让人放松。
It's so relaxing.
(轻音乐继续)
(soft music continues)
星星在哪里?
Where are the stars?
他们今天没出来。
Well, they're not out today.
有点,有点多云。
It's a little, a little cloudy.
哦。
Oh.
我是说,你可以看到他们
I mean, you could actually see them
如果你开车去沙漠。
if you drive up to the desert.
你经常去那里吗?
Do you go there often?
不太好,开车太远了。
Not really, it's too far of a drive.
最近的沙漠在20.4英里以外。
The nearest desert is 20.4 miles away.
现在,需要52分钟。
At this time, it would take 52 minutes.
你觉得有那么远吗?
Do you consider that far?
(哈里森笑)
(Harrison chuckles)
不,我想没有。
No, I guess not.
电影精选列表