Nineteen hundred is how many days she, uh, she took us to school,
总共有一千九百天
before I started driving, and...
我被女孩伤透心时
Twice is...
她做了两次果酱夹心捲安慰我
...is how many times she made me strawberry jam roly-polies hen a girl broke my heart.
事实上...
The thing is, is...
我...
I, uh...
试图用数字衡量我妈的人生
I tried to measure my mum's life in... in numbers.
这是我的专长
It's, uh... It's what I do.
妈,妳瞭解我的个性
Mum, you know this about me.
我用这种方式待人接物
It's what I do with everything.
也许是有助于我...
It helps me...
理解这个世界吧
make sense of the world, I guess.
但问题是...
The thing is, is that, well...
泰莎琼斯不是一个数字
Tessa Jones is not a number.
她不等于她演过的戏剧,也不是...
She's not the plays she acted or the... meals she made
她做的餐点或给过的忠告
or the advice she gave.
她是我妈
She's my mum.
我会非常想念妳
I'm gonna miss you so much.
不好意思,去车站是这条路吗?
Excuse me.- Is this the way to the station?
不知道,抱歉
Dunno. Sorry.
糟糕
Ah, shit.
我的背包
My backpack.
♪ Maybe ♪
♪ I'm scared of bein' lonely ♪
♪ I'll let anybody hold me ♪
♪ And maybe ♪
- ♪ You're not here to get to know me ♪ - Ugh.
♪ But I'll still let you hold me ♪
♪ So I don't have to be alone ♪
你愿意以物易物吗?
Would you be willing to do a little trade?
♪ I wonder ♪
♪ Do you stay until the morning light... ♪
不好意思,打扰一下
Excuse me. Sorry.
斯皮塔佛德在附近吗?
Um, are we near Spitalfields?
等一下,我有客人
Just a second, love. I'm just dealing with a customer.
抱歉 -抱歉
Sorry. - Sorry about that.
♪ Maybe ♪
♪ I'm scared of bein' lonely ♪
♪ I'll let anybody hold me ♪
♪ And maybe... ♪
先生,可以借用一下手♥机♥吗?
Would you mind if I borrowed your phone for a second?
谢谢,我很快就好
Thank you. I'll just be a second.
喂? -爸?
Hello? - Dad?
哈德莉,妳还好吗? 我们刚到婚宴现场
Hadley, are you okay? We've just pulled up to the reception.
妳一直没接电♥话♥ -电池没电了
You haven't been answering your phone. - The battery's dead.
抱歉,我...
Sorry, I'm...
怎麽了?
What's wrong?
我迷路了
I'm lost.
哪条街?妳在哪裡?
What street? Where are you?
埃兹拉街,E2
Uh, Ezra Street, E2.
好,别乱跑,我去接妳
All right. Don't move. I'm... I'm comin' to get you.
好,谢谢
'Kay. Thank you.
♪ Come on, kid, take a little trip ♪
♪ You wanna get high ♪
♪ On the east side with all the bad kids ♪
♪ Very bad kids ♪
♪ But the shoe don't fit ♪
- ♪ Drops like a brick ♪
哈德莉
Hadley!
♪ When times get tough ♪
- ♪ Gets a little rough ♪
♪ And you just want love But up comes nothing... ♪
抱歉我毁了你的大喜之日
Sorry I ruined your big day.
我担心死妳了
I was just worried.
怎麽回事?
What happened?
答应我别生气?
Promise you won't freak out?
不行,但我还是想知道发生什麽事
No, but I still wanna know what happened.
我...
I, um...
我去找在飞机上认识的一个男生
I went to find this guy that I met on the plane.
一个男生
A guy.
他几岁? -爸
And how old is he? - Dad.
抱歉
Sorry.
他叫奥利佛
His name's Oliver.
他是数学迷
He's, um, a math nerd.
而且他...
And he's
很善良...
kind and...
充满惊喜又...
surprising and...
我以为他跟我一样来参加婚礼
Um, I thought he was coming out here for a wedding, like me,
结果却是参加他妈妈的悼念会
but turns out it was for a memorial for his mom,
不过她还没过世,只是生重病
who's actually not dead.
She's just really sick.
然后...
And, uh...
不知道,我只是觉得我必须陪着他
I don't know. I just felt like I needed to be there for him.
我知道听起来很蠢
I know that sounds really stupid.
怎麽会蠢呢?
Well, why would that sound stupid?
因为我才认识他八小时吧...
Because I've known him for, like, eight hours and...
在飞机上坐他隔壁
I dunno. I sat next to this guy on a plane,
结果我居然丢下你的婚礼,跑去找他
and now I'm bailing on your wedding to go out and find him,
简直离谱又不可理喻
and... that's insane and makes no sense.
本来就没有道理可言
It's not supposed to.
听起来妳很有勇气
Sounds like you were being brave.
你为什麽不努力挽回妈?
Why didn't you fight for Mom?
为什麽不努力挽回我们?
Why didn't you fight for us?
哈德莉
Oh, Hadley.
什麽原因?你为什麽不这麽做?
Why? Why didn't you?
我不知道能不能给妳满意的答桉
I don't know that I have a good answer for you.
一言难尽
It's hard.
但一路走来,我们莫名就...
Somewhere along the way, we just
不再付出心力维繫关係
both stopped puttin' in the work.
我来这裡的时候
When I came here,
我们就知道了
we knew.
爱是很费力的事
Love is a lot of work.
所以你才选夏绿蒂? 因为比较轻鬆吗?还是...
Is that why you picked Charlotte, then? Because it's easy or...
不是
No.
不,我学到教训了
No, I... I learned my lesson.
我不想连妳也失去
And I don't wanna lose you too.
我喜欢我们以前的生活
I liked our old life.
我不想改变
I didn't want it to change.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不是故意要伤害妳
I never meant to hurt you.
我知道
I know.
没关係
It's okay.
真的,不要紧
Really. It's okay.
我很高兴你得到幸福,爸
I'm glad you're happy, Dad.
真的吗?
You are?
对,我知道,我也很意外,但...
Yeah, I know. It's a shocker for me too, but...
这是真心话
Yeah, I am.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
一起聊天太棒了
It's so good to talk.
我很想你
I missed you.
我们现在该去派对了吗?
Should we finally get to the party now?
嘿,很酷的运动鞋
Oh, hey, cool trainers.
是球鞋,爸
Sneakers, Dad.
夏绿蒂
Charlotte.
我知道,如果妳能给她机会...
I know. I think if you give her a chance...
不是,夏绿蒂来了
No, Charlotte.
亲爱的!
Hey, honey!
哈囉,宝贝
Hello, babe.
我饿死了,整天都没吃东西
I'm absolutely starved. I haven't eaten all day.
一个月才对,老实说
Or all month, if I'm being honest.
要吃一点吗? -不,谢谢,不用了
Would you like some? - Oh no. Thank you. I'm good.
没什麽事吧? -没事,我们只是聊个天
Is everything all right? - Oh, yeah. Yeah. We were just... talking.
抱歉我直接跑掉
I'm sorry I just ran off like that.
没关係,都怪我给妳太多压力
Oh, it's fine. All of the pressure that I've been putting on you
又是当伴娘又跳舞什麽的
with the bridesmaid thing and the dance thing,
换做我也会想逃
I would have run away too.
不是那样的
It's not that actually.
不,我知道妳爸非常重视妳
No, it's just I know how important you are to your dad.
我真的很希望妳喜欢我
And I just really want you to like me.
抱歉,我又咄咄逼人了
Sorry. I'm being intense again.
没关係
It's okay.
电影精选列表