Uh, do you know if there's an Oliver here?
一阵子没看到他了,路德可能知道
Haven't seen him in a while. Maybe Luther'll know.
好,谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
路德?
Uh, Luther?
我就是 -你是奥利佛的弟弟,对吧?
Yeah? - You're, uh, Oliver's brother?Oh. Right?
妳是美国人
You're American.
对
Yeah.
奥利佛在吗?我是他朋友
Uh, is Oliver here? I'm a friend.
在
Yeah.
好极了 -谢谢
Excellent teeth. Excellent teeth. - Uh, thank you.
很帅的厢型车
Uh, nice van.
对啊,宾士厢型商用车
Oh yeah, that's a Sprinter.
看得出来
I can see that.
我们去找奥利吧,这边请
Let's find Ollie. This way.
嗨,老妈、老爸 -他在这裡
Hi, Mum. Hi, Dad. - Here he is.
你们有看到奥利吗?
Have you guys seen Ollie?
他离开了,要干嘛?
Not since he left. Why?
有人要找他 这位是奥利佛的朋友
Someone is trying to find him. I present... Oliver's friend.
奥利佛的朋友啊!
Oliver's friend?
嗨,对,我是哈德莉 很高兴认识你们
Hi, yeah. Uh, Hadley. Nice to meet you guys.
维尔
Uh, Val.
泰莎
Tessa.
哈德莉
Hadley.
妳还好吗,小可爱?
Are you... all right, lovely?
怎麽惊魂未定的样子?
You look like you've seen a ghost.
抱歉,我只是...
Um, sorry. I just...
我听说...我以为...
I was told... I thought...
这是告别式,所以我...
Uh, this was a memorial. So I'm...
妳以为我死了
Oh. You thought I was dead.
我很高兴妳还活着
I'm very glad that you're not.
我也是
Me too.
我带了...不知道会不会很怪 但我带了花来,所以...
Um, I brought...
I don't know if it's weird, but, I, uh... I have these, so...
应该送给妳 -现在没那麽奇怪了
You should have them, I guess. - I think it's less weird now.
非常感谢妳 -不客气
Thank you so... much. - You're welcome.
搞煳涂了也没关係
And don't worry about the, uh, confusion.
举♥行♥生前告别式的确很不寻常
It is pretty unusual for somebody to have their memorial before they die.
不过这是绝妙的点子
It's kind of a genius idea, though.
我是说,有这麽多人 聚在一起说妳的好话
I mean, what's the point of having all these people
如果妳没亲耳听到,有什麽意义?
say really nice things about you if you're not around to hear it?
我就是这麽想的
My thoughts exactly.
我们来跳舞吧
Uh, let's have a little dance.
去吧,妈妈
Oh, go on, Mum.
来吧 -扶我起来
Come on then. - Hoick me up.
好了 -很高兴认识妳
There we go. - Lovely to meet you.
我也是 -很高兴见到两位
Uh, me too. - Nice to meet you.
♪ You took me walking through the town ♪
♪ Showed me the statues underground ♪
♪ Said, "Just don't they look in peace?" ♪
♪ Sometimes I wish that was me ♪
♪ I was the son you always had ♪
♪ Tuggin' at your coat While you were sad ♪
♪ I was the son you always had ♪
♪ I was the son you always had ♪
♪ Don't cry, hold your head up high ♪
♪ She would want you to ♪
♪ She would want you to ♪
♪ Please just don't cry ♪
- ♪ Hold your head up high ♪
♪ She would want you to ♪
♪ She would want you to ♪
怎麽了?
What?
妳的礼服
It's your dress.
丑死了
It's horrible.
我喜欢 -才怪
I like it. - No, you don't.
真的 -你才不喜欢
I do. - No, you don't.
很漂亮
It's pretty.
瘀血的颜色
For a bruise.
所以进行得如何?
So, how was it?
婚礼吗? -对
The wedding? - Yeah.
不重要
Oh, it doesn't matter.
说嘛
Come on.
气氛...
It was
幸福到烦死人
annoyingly nice.
夏绿蒂完全不讨人厌 而我爸真的很开心,所以...
And Charlotte's totally unhateable, and my dad's genuinely happy, so...
天啊,听起来太糟了
Oh God, that sounds awful.
糟透了
It was the worst.
我觉得自己很差劲 在飞机上一直抱怨我爸
I feel pretty shit that I just complained about my dad that entire flight.
为什麽?
Why?
因为他...没有性命垂危
Because he's... not dying.
你为什麽不告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me?
有点複杂,妳不觉得吗?
It's a bit complicated. Don't you think?
「嘿,很高兴认识妳
"Hey, nice to meet you."
对了,我妈得肺癌快死了
"Um, by the way, my mum's dying of lung cancer,
所以我要飞回伦敦参加她的告别式 殊不知当中有个小转折
so I'm flying back to London for her memorial, but, plot twist,
她还没真的过世
she's not actually dead yet."
只是要办一场 以莎士比亚为主题的告别派对
"She's just throwing herself a Shakespeare-themed going-away party,
比起接受治疗 这麽做真是太正常了」
which is a completely normal thing to do when you should be getting treatment."
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
真的
Really.
妳知道吗? 只有9%的肺癌病人能撑过十年
You know, only 9% of lung cancer patients make it past 10 years.
你干嘛每次都这样?
Why do you always do that?
什麽?
What?
搬出数字和机率解释 而不愿意
Explain things away with numbers and stuff, instead of just
讲真心话
saying something honest.
像是什麽...?
Like...?
像是...
Like...
不知道,就任何事吧,你内心...
I don't know. Like, anything.Something that you
真正的感受
really feel.
抱歉,我...
Um...Sorry, I...
我也想要,只是...
I... I want to. I just...
我觉得这不是...
feel like this isn't...
妳说要坦承 -我知道
You said to be honest. - I know.
这是我一整天做过最诚实的事了
That's the most honest thing I've done all day.
抱歉
Sorry.
我觉得你现在思绪很纷乱
I feel like you have a lot going on right now
只是装做毫不在乎
and you're pretending like none of it bothers you.
妳要我说什麽?
What would you want me to say?
妳想听我说我悲痛欲绝吗?
Do you want me to tell you that I'm completely gutted?
说我已经开始思念她了?
That I already miss her?
还是说在那天到来之前 这是我生平最难过的日子?
That this is the worst day of my life apart from the one I know is coming?
不知道,我只是想给你支持
I'm trying to be there for you. I don't know.
也许我不想对 在飞机上刚认识的女孩挖心掏肺
Maybe I don't want to spill my guts out to some girl I just met on a plane.
奥利
Oi, Ollie.
宾客快走了 如果你想致词,最好趁现在
People are leaving, so if you want to do that speech, now's the time.
好,我知道了
Oh yeah. Okay.
你该走了
You should go.
我跑来这裡太蠢了
It was stupid of me to come.
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean that.
不,没关係
Uh, no, it's fine.
我也得回去了,所以...
Um, I gotta get back too. So... Uh...
转告你家人我很高兴认识他们
Tell your family I really enjoyed meeting them.
快点,奥利
Come on, Ollie.
对不起 -没关係
I'm sorry. - It's okay.
你没事吧,罗密欧? -没事
You all right, Romeo? - Yeah.
大约有17.6%的人 会离开生命中的挚爱
Approximately 17.6% of people will walk away from the love of their life.
奥利佛即将成为其中一个
Oliver was about to be one of them.
不好意思,抱歉,你忘了拿背包
Excuse me. Sorry, I... think you left your bag.
那不是...
Oh, that's not...
谢谢
Thank you.
好的
Right, um...
我在致悼词时没机会发言
Uh, I didn't get a chance to speak during the eulogies, so...
现在要开始了
...here we go.
三十七
Thirty-seven.
这是莎士比亚毕生创作过的剧本数量
That's how many plays William Shakespeare wrote in his life.
也是母亲在我和弟弟小时候
It's also how many my mum read or performed
为我们朗读与表演的次数
for me and my brother when we were little.
在我学会开车前 她送我们去上学的日子
电影精选列表