妈,嗨,我错过了班机
Mom, hi. I missed my flight.
但我搭了下一班,所以没问题了
But I got on the next one, so everything's fine.
降落时再打给妳,好吗? 我爱妳,再见
Um, I'll call you when I land. Okay? I love you. Bye.
真的很谢谢妳的帮忙 -没什麽啦
Thank you for this. - It's nothing.
其实严格来说 我们不能让乘客从经济舱换到商务舱
Look, technically we're not supposed to move from economy to business,but, um,
但今天算你运气好
today just happens to be your lucky day.
哈德莉
Hadley.
奥利佛
Oliver.
你怎麽... -我的安全带坏了
What are you... - My seat belt's broken.
他们只好帮我换座位 -不好意思
They have to move me. - I'm sorry.
你们认识吗?
Do you two know each other?
对... -算吧
Yeah... - Sort of, um...
那今天你真的福星高照喔
Then I guess this really is your lucky day.
真是意想不到
Well, this is unexpected.
我以为你早料到了,预测分♥析♥学先生
I would've thought you'd seen it coming, Mr. Predictive Analytics.
好吧,算妳狠
All right, okay. Very good.
说得好
Well done.
每次都会给睡衣吗?
Hmm. - Do you always get pj's?
我其实也是第一次坐商务舱
I've actually never flown business either.
介意我...
Do you mind if I...
谢谢 -帮妳擦乾淨...
Oh, thank you. - Wipe you down...
别想歪
Uh, not, uh, like that.
有29%的客机没有彻底清洁
29% of airplanes are not cleaned thoroughly.
我乱编的
I... I made that one up.
在接下来的6小时47分钟内
Over the next 6 hours and 47 minutes,
哈德莉苏利文和奥利佛琼斯 将会坠入爱河
Hadley Sullivan and Oliver Jones will fall in love.
但在飞机降落的18分钟后
But then, 18 minutes after they land,
他们将在人群中失散,就此永别
they'll be separated in a crowd and never see each other again.
除非他们知道 对方的名字、手♥机♥号♥码、电邮
Well, that's unless they get each other's name or number or email,
IG帐号♥和其他社群网站资料等等
Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook.
选择多到不行
There's loads of options, really.
很好
Great.
(机上安全须知)
万一紧急降落在水面
In case of an emergency landing in water,
救生衣就在您的座位下方
your life jacket is located under your seat
它能自动充气
and will inflate automatically.
附带的哨子可吸引注意
It has a whistle for you to use for attention
也有警示灯 让你在黑暗中显示位置...
and a light so you can be seen in the dark...
怎麽了?
What?
我没看过有人读那个
I've never seen anyone read those before.
那坐我隔壁算你幸运
Well, then you're very lucky to be sitting next to me.
妳是指整体来说吗?
Oh. You mean in general?
还有万一碰上紧急情况
And in case of an emergency.
是喔,因为如果我们迫降在海上
Right, 'cause if we crash-land into the pond,
那妳这个一米五的娇小女子 会设法背我上岸
then all five-foot-nothing of you is gonna pick me up and carry me out of there.
这架飞机坠毁的机率 大概是五百五十万分之一
You know the chances of this plane crashing are, like,one in five and a half million.
妳从机场搭车回家途中 死掉的机率还更高...
You're more likely to die on your ride home...
现在可以别提到死吗?
Can we not talk about dying right now?
抱歉 -没关係
Sorry. - It's okay.
机组员,准备起飞
Cabin crew, prepare for takeoff.
妳还好吗?
You okay?
妳最喜欢什麽颜色?
Um, what's your... favorite color?
食物呢?
Food?
动物呢?
Animal?
认真吗?
Seriously?
说吧
Come on.
黄色、墨西哥食物和狗,你呢?
Yellow, Mexican, dogs. You?
蓝色、咖哩和鸟
Blue, curry, and birds.
鸟?好噁
Birds.
哪裡噁了?牠们是自♥由♥的象徵
Ew.What do you mean, "Ew"? They're the symbol of freedom.
牠们到处拉屎
They shit everywhere.
狗也一样
So do dogs.
狗并不诡异
Dogs aren't creepy.
好吧,妳最喜欢的数字?
Okay. What's your favorite number?
二,
Um... two.
你呢?
You?
「I」
i.
这是虚数单位,负一的平方根
It's the imaginary unit.
It's the square root of negative one.
我知道 -你真是个书獃子
Wow. You're such a nerd. - I know.
也许吧,但我觉得很有用
Maybe. But I think it's working.
什麽,你施展魅力吗?
What, you being charming?
不是,我是指让妳分心
No. Me distracting you.
很高兴知道妳觉得我有魅力
It's good to know that you think I'm charming, though.
机长刚刚关闭安全带指示灯
The captain has switched off the seat belt light,
各位乘客可以在机舱自♥由♥活动了
so please feel free to move around the cabin.
再过一会,空服员就会开始发放...
In a few moments,the flight attendants will be passing around...
刚才谢谢你
Thank you for that.
不客气
No worries.
我帮妳拿吧
I'll get that for you.
谢谢你,年轻人 -不客气
Oh, thank you, young man. - That's okay.
妳找到一个好男人 -谢谢
You got a good one there. - Thanks.
你们怎麽认识的?
How'd you two meet?
其实我们... -在机场,信不信由妳
Actually, we... - It was at an airport, believe it or not.
真的吗?
Really?
对,她的手♥机♥没电了
Yeah. See, um, her phone was dead,
我有义气地主动借她充电器
so I gallantly offered her my charger.
然后我们开始聊天
We started chatting.
情况一发不可收拾...
One thing led to another...
之后他一直成为我的活力泉源
And he's been charging my batteries ever since.
幸福的小俩口
Oh, good for you two.
总之,祝你们飞行愉快
Anyway, have a nice flight.
妳也是
You too.
跟我说说婚礼的事吧
So, tell me more about this wedding.
对喔
Oh, yeah, uh...
好吧
Yeah, um...
这是我爸的第二段婚姻
It's my dad's second marriage
要娶一个我素未谋面的女人
to a woman I've never met before.
所以...
So...
妳要去参加妳爸的婚礼 -对
So you're going to your dad's wedding. - Yep.
而且妳没见过他的未婚妻
And you've never met his fiancee.
对 -怎麽会这样?
Nope. - How does that work?
这个嘛...
Well...
一切都从他受聘 去牛津教诗歌♥赏析开始
本来答应只去一学期
Um, it starts when he gets a job teaching poetry at Oxford.
后来却跟妳妈提离婚
Then after promising that that will only last for a semester,
爱上一个叫夏绿蒂的女人
he files for divorce from your mom
接着跟她求婚
and falls in love with a woman named Charlotte
然后他要妳这个 阔别一年多没见的女儿
and proceeds to ask her to marry him.
搭乘破铜烂铁飞越海洋
And then he makes you, who he hasn't seen for over a year,
为了让妳穿着 瘀血色的礼服陪他出席
fly across the ocean in a tin can
太糟糕了
so you can stand next to him wearing a dress the color of a bruise.
是啊
That's awful.
值得安慰的是
Yeah.
50%的婚姻都以离婚收场
If it's, uh, any consolation, 50% of marriages do end in divorce.
表示有50%的婚姻能撑下去
That means 50% don't.
对,但我的意思是离婚的机率非常高
Yeah, but I mean, the chances of this happening were incredibly high.
所以我应该释怀一点吗?
Is that supposed to make me feel any better?
不是吗? -不
Doesn't it? - No.
我觉得很讨厌
I think it just sucks.
最糟的部分是
You know, the worst part is that
他会当着所有人的面
he's gonna get up tomorrow,
许下他刚打破的承诺
and he's gonna make the exact same promises that he just broke.
我知道人们可能再次坠入情网
I get that people can fall in love again.
我只是觉得,如果是真心诚意 何必大费周章证明?
I just feel like, if it's real,why do you have to try so hard to prove it?
干嘛要办盛大派对当众晒恩爱?
Why do you have to throw this big, grand party to rub it in everyone's face?
我觉得这不是真爱的意义
I think that real love isn't about that.
真爱指的是找到一个人
Real love is about finding someone
愿意携手跟你共患难
that will hold your hand when life gets rough.
就这样吗?
And that's it?
不用办婚礼,不必结婚,只要...
No wedding, no marriage, just...
有人跟妳携手共度一生?
电影精选列表