婚礼的结婚仪式和婚宴 通常间隔75分钟的休息时间
The average wedding has a 75-minute break between the ceremony and the reception.
但今天的婚礼却有240分钟的空档
Today's wedding, however, has a gap of 240 minutes,
这表示接下来四小时内
which meant for the next four hours,
哈德莉必须想想究竟要跟爸爸聊什麽
Hadley had to figure out what on earth to say to her dad.
哈德莉?
Hadley?
宝贝女儿 -嘿
Hey. - Hey.
天啊,见到妳太好了
Oh God, it's good to see you.
瞧瞧妳,看起来不一样
Look at you. You look different.
成熟多了 -对啊
More, uh, grown up. - Yep.
莫名其妙就发生了
Weird how that happens.
总之,恭喜你
Anyways, congrats.
大日子 -谢谢
Big day. - Well, thank you.
对我来说意义非凡 我们也很高兴妳来参加
Um, that means a lot,and we're really glad that you're here.
我本来拼了命想错过的
Well, you know, tried my hardest to miss it.
对,这倒是
Yeah. Yep.
说笑而已
That was a joke.
好吧,很搞笑
Yeah. It's a funny joke. Um...
听着,我有点事想问妳
Hey, listen, there's something I want to ask you,
用简讯或行动电♥话♥讨论感觉不太恰当
which didn't feel right to bring up over text or mobile...
你是指手♥机♥ -对
Cell phone. - Yep. Um...
我跟夏绿蒂在想妳愿不愿意
Charlotte and I were wondering if...
在婚宴上跟我跳父女之舞?
...you would do a father-daughter dance with me at the reception.
我跟她说妳会觉得很蠢...
Oh.I told her you would think it was stupid. I know, it's...
好啊
Fine.
真的...可以吗?
Real... It's fine?
对,可以啊
Yeah. It's fine.
就这样吗?还是... -对
Uh, was that it, or...? - Yeah.
就这样,太棒了,好喔 -好极了
Yeah. That's great. Okay. - Great.
哈德莉
Hadley!
很高兴终于见到妳了
So great to finally meet you.
妳爸以为妳赶不上时紧张得要命
Your dad was in a state when he thought you weren't going to make it.
差点想取消婚礼 -真的吗?
He wanted to call the whole thing off. - Really?
对啊,开什麽玩笑?
Yeah. Are you kidding? I'm not gonna do it without you.
妳没来我就不办,妳可是我女儿
I mean, you're my daughter.
对了,摄影师要我转达 妳得在五分钟后准备好
Hey, the photographer told me to tell you that he needs you ready in five minutes.
叫他别烦,我在跟我们的贵宾讲话
Well, tell him to bugger off. I'm with our guest of honor.
没有啦,你敢去试试看
Okay. - No, don't you dare.
好吧,拍照就拍照 一辈子只有一次大喜之日,对吧?
All right then. Photos it is.You only get one big day, right?
嗯,统计上未必啦
Well, you know, not statistically.
小夏,有客人想道别 -好
Char, some guests want to say goodbye. - Okay.
汤姆和凯伦,你们赶到了! 你们打扮得真好看
Oh, Tom! Karen! You made it! Oh, you all look so lovely!
我们会再回来参加婚宴
Uh, look. We'll be back for the reception.
只是得先去佩克汉之家参加告别式
We've just got to pop to a memorial at Peckham House.
天啊,我很遗憾
Oh my God, I'm so sorry.
是谁? -汤姆在剧场认识的朋友
Who?
A friend of Tom's from the theater.
说来挺悲惨的
It's a tragic story, really.
结婚,生了两个儿子 12年前战胜癌症
Uh, married, two sons, beat cancer 12 years ago,
但又毫无预警复发
only for it to come back out of the blue.
她其中一个读大学的儿子 还得从美国赶回来
One of her boys had to fly home from uni in the States.
天啊,妳能想像独自大老远飞回国
Gosh. Can you imagine making that trip
参加母亲告别式的感觉吗?
all alone for your mum's memorial?
我要去参加婚礼
I'm going to a wedding.
你也是,对吧?
Same as you, right?
那其实是我的家居服
Actually, that's my loungewear.
我喜欢穿笔挺的西装放鬆
Yeah, I just like to relax in a finely pressed suit.
奥利佛和哈德莉的家人
There is only a 0.2% chance
拥有共同朋友的机率只有0.2%
that Oliver and Hadley's families have mutual friends.
哈德莉,宝贝,我们要拍照了
Hadley, honey, um, we're gonna do some photos now.
再过13分钟,有一辆伦敦公车 会从秀尔迪契开往佩克汉
In 13 minutes, a London bus will depart Shoreditch,headed towards Peckham,
这表示哈德莉苏利文
which means Hadley Sullivan
只剩下两分钟决定她是否要去搭
only has two minutes to decide if she's going to be on it.
如果她不搭 她再见到奥利佛琼斯的机率
If she isn't, there's less than a 6% chance
隻剩下不到6% -好吧
she will ever see Oliver Jones again.
你瞧,唯有我们决定实现的时候
Yeah, um...You see, fate can only be fate
命运才会成真
if we decide that we want it to be.
哈德莉,妳做什麽? -抱歉,我...
Um...- Hadley, what are you doing? - Sorry, I...
我要走了 -什麽?
I have to go. - What?
对,我得去办点事
Yeah, there's something I... I have to go just do,
但我会回来
but I'll, uh, come back.
现在?在伦敦吗?
Right now, in London?
对,距离婚宴和敬酒仪式还有多久?
Yeah. How long till the reception and the drinks and the...
四小时
Four hours.
太好了,到时候见 我保证
Great. I'll... I'll see you then. I promise.
什麽...妳要去哪裡?
What are... Where are you going?
没关係,我不会有事的
It's fine. I'll be fine.
(斯皮塔佛德饭店)
哈德莉不确定这个决定对不对
Hadley wasn't sure this was the right decision,
但内心有个声音一直要她必须到场
but something inside her kept saying she needed to be there.
这辆公车有到佩克汉吗?
Uh, does this bus go to Peckham?
今天付钱的话就会到
It does if you pay today.
要怎麽付?
Uh, how do I do that?
感应妳的牡蛎卡
By touching your Oyster.
感应我的...
Touching my...
用信♥用♥卡♥吧 -对,当然了,有道理
Just use a credit card. - Right. Obviously. Makes sense.
上车吧 -好,抱歉
Off you go. - Cool. Sorry.
这年头的孩子啊
Kids these days.
等等
Wait.
你们该不会以为 这就是事情的始末吧?
Didn't think that was the whole story, did you?
下一位
Next, please.
奥利!
Whoo!Ollie!
嘿,我的老哥 这是迎接你回国的歌♥曲
Yo, yo, yo! My bro! This is your welcome back track!
真的很抱歉
Sorry about this.
路德 - DJ琼西
Luther. - DJ Jonesy.
我有IG帐号♥
Find me on Insta.
惊喜! -你会害我们被抓
Hmm?- Surprise. - You're gonna get us arrested.
为什麽?
Uh, for what?
我放超酷的音乐吗?
The crime of my sick beats?
DJ琼西,到IG上搜寻我
DJ Jonesy. Find me on Insta.
好吧,也许我们该走了
Okay, yeah. Maybe we should go.
在你开口之前
Right. Before you say anything, I wasn't busking.
先说了我不是搞街头卖♥♥艺 只是欢迎我哥从美国回来
I was welcoming my brother back from America.
你最好移驾别处 -好的,先生,明白
You better go and do it somewhere else.Yes, sir. Understood.
我们正要走,对吧,奥利? -其实我在等人
We were just leaving, weren't we, Ollie?Actually, I was just sort of waiting for someone.
我才不管呢
Well, I sort of don't care.
好吧,我们走
Okay. Let's go.
你搞什麽? -很高兴见到你,老哥
What? - Good to see you.
♪ Waiting in lines ♪
♪ Time is passin' ♪
♪ Just one more try ♪
♪ The heart is beatin' ♪
♪ You played your cards ♪
♪ The game is over... ♪
见到你太棒了
Great to see you.
飞行还顺利吗,暴躁哥?
So, how was your flight, grumps?
其实挺好的
It... It was all right, actually.
让人惊喜
Surprising.
你真的要用电音舞曲致悼词吗? -天啊,那你又要用什麽?
Are you really gonna do an EDM eulogy?Oh my God, what are you doing for yours?
数学吗?
Maths?
我会像正常人一样致词
You see, I'm gonna give a speech, like a normal human being.
无聊
Boring!
终于抵达佩克汉
Finally in Peckham,
奥利佛琼斯正在为今天的活动做准备
Oliver Jones prepared himself for the day's event.
当然包括换上莎士比亚的戏服啦
This, naturally, involved putting on a Shakespearean costume.
你在裡面怎麽样,罗密欧?
How you doing in there, Romeo?
我不是罗密欧,我是马克白
I'm not Romeo. I'm Macbeth.
瞧瞧
Well...
你看起来帅呆了
You look smashing.
好了,兔巴哥,我们上场吧?
Yeah. All right, Bugs Bunny. Let's do this, shall we?
我是巴腾 -巴腾?
I'm Bottom. - Bottom?
当然啦 -莎士比亚剧中的角色 你是废渣巴腾吧
Of course. Yeah, bottom of the barrel. - Shakespeare character.
虽然现场有一个帕克 两个哈姆雷特和五个茱丽叶
In spite of there being one Puck, two Hamlets, and five Juliets,
这并不是一般的莎士比亚主题派对
this wasn't your typical Shakespeare-themed party.
事实上,根本不是派对
In fact, it wasn't a party at all.
电影精选列表