妳真的不想来点三明治吗?
Sure you don't want some sandwich?
我不喜欢美乃滋 -她不爱美乃滋
I'm good. I don't do mayonnaise. - She doesn't do mayonnaise.
对
Yeah.
你知道吗?我真的很喜欢她
Do you know what? I really like her.
踏进这裡并不容易
Can't have been easy walking in here. - Mm.
而且她喜欢你! -妈,别说了
Plus, she fancies you! - Mom, shut up.
我们要聊聊她吗? -不要
Are we going to talk about her? - No, we're not.
妳知道远距恋爱的成功率有多低吗?
You know how bad the odds are on long-distance relationships?
大概是56%,我才不干
It's like 56%. I'm not gonna do it.
等等,哈德莉艾拉苏利文 1月16日出生
Hold on. Hadley Ella Sullivan.- Born January the 16th.- Give me that.
非常好 -别闹了
Very nice. - Come on!
你得把背包还给她
You honestly have to get this to her.
没办法,我不知道她在哪裡 -所以才需要网路啊
I can't. I don't know where she is, do I?Well, that's what the Internet's for.
你真是不可理喻,等等
I can't believe you. Wait. Oi!
那不是...
That's not for you.
别打了
Don't fight.
我剩一口气,别打了
I'm dying. Don't fight.
住手,别烦他!
Stop it. Leave him alone! - Give it here!
有糖果
Sweeties?
这是本好书
It's a very good book.
这是什麽?
Mm.And what's this?
在圣路加教堂
At Saint Luke's Church!
下午6点在海军学院举办婚宴
Reception afterwards at the Naval College at 6:00 p.m.
知道地点了,太好了
There you are. That's great.
所以你们要我擅自闯进婚礼?
So you want me to crash a wedding? - Ugh!
去就对了
Just go.
谁管什麽成功率啊?
Who cares what the odds are?
走吧,妈
Come on, Mum.
我送妳回家 -对,好主意
Let's get you home. - Yeah. It's a good idea.
好,站起来
Okay? Up. Up.
我去拿氧气
I'll bring the... I'll bring the oxygen.
好 -你最好快去
Okay. Go, go, go. - You better go.
其实...
You know...
如果我当初知道
if I knew the odds
爱上你母亲后,她会罹患癌症...
that your mother was gonna get cancer and...
并且过世的机率
and die when I fell in love with her,
你猜我会做什麽不同选择?
do you know what I would have done differently?
绝对不会不同
Absolutely nothing.
♪ It's a strange, strange game ♪
♪ Love will never be the same ♪
♪ I wonder ♪
♪ Will I be sane again? ♪
♪ Well, I'm blushin', just a-thinkin' ♪
♪ You know, I never in my whole life ♪
♪ My friends, they've started talkin' ♪
♪ They say I'm changin' ♪
♪ I dunno what they're on about ♪
该死的婚礼
Bloody weddings.
抱歉,嗨,我老是迟到
Sorry.
Hi. I'm just always late.
我已经迟到一整天了 希望能安慰到妳
If it makes you feel any better, I've been late all day.
听起来有什麽曲折内情
Sounds like there's a story there.
算是吧
You could say that. Yeah.
是好的结局吗?
Did it have a good ending?
不知道
I don't know.
有些事我的确希望有不同结果
Um, there's definitely some things that I wish turned out differently.
但后来...
But then...
是啊
Yeah.
对,也许算是好结局
Yeah, I guess it does.
可能注定无缘吧
Maybe it wasn't meant to be.
♪ We're all drinkin' lemonade ♪
♪ We thought we'd... ♪
嘿 -耶
Hey. - Yeah.
换妳了
Oh. You're up.
♪ By now ♪
♪ By now... ♪
谢谢妳这麽做
Hey, thank you for doin' this.
不只是跳舞,
And, you know, I don't just mean the dance.
我指所有的事
I mean everything.
真的很感激妳来这裡
I'm really grateful you're here.
我也是
Me too.
真的
Really.
如果妳愿意 很欢迎妳留下来过圣诞节
You know, you're welcome to stay for Christmas, if you want.
不要有压力
I mean, no pressure.
我知道跟以前 和妈妈一起过的感觉不一样
I know it wouldn't be the same as before, with Mom,
但会很温馨
but it could be nice.
「美好事物得而复失与不曾拥有过 究竟何者比较好?」
"Is it better to have had a good thing and lost it, or never to have had it?"
《我们共同的朋友》
Our Mutual Friend.
妳读了!
You've read it!
还没,但我会读
Not yet, but I'm going to.
我想我现在懂了
Think I get it now. - Hmm.
既然如此,我还有一个问题
Well, in that case, I just have one more question.
不妙
Oh no.
妳准备好摇摆了吗?
Are you ready to boogie?
我吗?
放开跳吧
Am I? Oh, go for it.
♪ I heard you on my wireless back in '52 ♪
好喔
Okay.
♪ Lying awake Intent at tuning in on you ♪
♪ If I was young It didn't stop you comin' through ♪
♪ Oh-a, oh-a ♪
♪ They took the credit For your second symphony ♪
♪ Rewritten by machine And new technology ♪
♪ And now I understand The problems you can see ♪
♪ Oh-a, oh-a ♪
♪ I met your children ♪
♪ Oh-a, oh-a ♪
♪ What did you tell them? ♪
♪ Video killed the radio star ♪
♪ Video killed the radio star ♪
♪ Pictures came and broke your heart ♪
♪ Oh-a-a-a, oh ♪
各位
Guys?
我可以搭便车去格林威治吗?
Can I get a lift to Greenwich?
司机,来吧 -快上车
Driver, come on. - Jump in.
全体上车!
All aboard!
不能再开快一点吗?
Doesn't this thing go any faster?
♪ Video killed the radio star ♪
♪ Video killed the radio star ♪
♪ In my mind and in my car ♪
♪ We can't rewind, we've gone too far ♪
♪ Pictures came and broke your heart ♪
♪ Put the blame on VCR ♪
♪ You are a radio star... ♪
12月21日是伦敦最适合恋爱的日子
December 21st is the best day of the year to be in love in London.
有238万颗圣诞节綵灯照耀整座城市
With 2,380,000 Christmas lights illuminating the city,
还有几百杯热巧克力 在人们冷冰冰的手裡冒着烟
and hundreds of cups of hot chocolate steaming in cold hands,
这是第四热门的求婚日
it is the fourth most popular day for an engagement proposal.
有422对情侣将会步入礼堂
Four hundred and twenty-two couples will get married,
当中39对能携手庆祝45週年纪念
39 will celebrate their 45th wedding anniversary,
还有几千个陌生人第一次四目交接
and thousands of strangers will meet eyes for the very first time.
但在这美好的日子 坠入爱河的所有情侣中
But of all the couples who are falling in love on this lovely day,
只有一对的故事值得关注
it's the story of only one that really matters.
不,就是这样! -才怪
Oh no! That was it! - It wasn't.
才不是那样 -妳把猫放进冰箱
That is not what happened. - You put the cat in the fridge.
妳说以为猫会热
What cat? - And you said the cat looked hot!
全家出游最棒了
There's nothing like a family outing.
我们已经好多年没这样做
We haven't done this for years.
对,真的很不错... -这条路错了,这不是...
Yeah, it's a good story... - This is wrong.
我只是说我们一定会抵达
Look, okay. I'm just saying, we're gonna get there.
当然会啊 这可是全伦敦最快的厢型车
We'll get there. You're in the fastest van in London.
前面有更多车流
More traffic straight on.
知道吗?
You know what?
别再给我压力了 你们一直吵,我无法专心开车
Stop stressing me out. I can't drive with your voices.
♪ Time keeps on comin' ♪
♪ I've been all around ♪
♪ I'll keep on runnin' ♪
♪ Till time catches on ♪
♪ I've been on the run ♪
♪ Now you're back in your hideout ♪
♪ Never gave it all for free ♪
♪ Everyone was talking... ♪
刚才要左转,那是左转
It was a left back there. It was a left!
走这条路错了
This is the wrong road.
我跟卫星导航走的 -在公园的另一侧
Just following the satnav. - It's on the other side of the park.
♪ About you and me ♪
♪ I'll keep on lovin' ♪
♪ Someday she'll love me... ♪
你开错路了 -最近只能开到这裡
Wrong way, Luther. - This is as close as I can get.
到了,在那边
This is it. There. Ugh.
天啊 -不然要我怎麽样?
Oh God! - What do you want me to do?
开过草地吗?
Drive across the grass?
听着,你要相信我 -停车
Listen, you have to trust me. - Stop the car.
什麽? -停车
What? - Stop!
电影精选列表