Well, at least you have till 1:00.
我的婚礼从正午开始,所以... -正午?
My ceremony starts at noon, so... - Noon?
你也不用这麽错愕吧
Not the reaction I needed.
应该赶得上
You should be fine.
如果妳动作快
If you hurry.
还能顺利通关的话
And customs goes smoothly.
天啊
Oh man.
积云,无与伦比的云
Cumulus clouds. Best clouds ever.
世上只有这种东西 跟我们小时候画出来的一模一样
They're the only thing on this earth that looks like how you drew it as a kid.
所以你画的家人不是火柴人吗?
Hmm.So, your family's not a collection of stick figures?
我的绝对是 -好吧,我倒想看看
Mine definitely is. - Okay, that I wanna see.
不好意思,第五次约会才能见家人
Sorry, no meeting the family till the fifth date.
初次约会就跟我睡的女孩还好意思说
Says the girl who slept with me on the first.
我为你打破了所有规则
I'm breaking all my rules for you.
我也是
Me too.
持英国护照走左列
UK passports to the left.
其他人走右列 -准备好了吗?
Everyone else to the right. - Ready?
持英国护照走左列,其他人走右列
UK passports to the left.All others to the right.UK passports to the left.
先生,小姐,请你们继续走
Sir, ma'am,I need you to keep moving.
手♥机♥给我 -先生
Give me your phone. - Okay.
你不能阻碍队伍前进 -我很快就好
Sir, can't have you holding up the line. - Sorry. I'll be two seconds.
这是我的号♥码
This is my number. - UK passports to the left.
持英国护照走左列,其他人走右列
All others, right. - Text me so I've got yours.
传简讯,我才有号♥码 -先生,快走
Sir, now.
好喔 -好,我要走了
Cool. - Yeah, I'm going.
我们另一头见
Yep. I'll see you on the other side.
等等,什麽?
Wait. What?
好 在另一头见
Okay.See you on the other side.
两列队伍又不是通往不同国家
It's not like the lines lead to separate countries.
可恶
Oh shit.
下一位,请上前
Next, please.
下一位!
Next!
下一位,请上前
Next, please.
下一位!
Next!
小姐,早安 -早安
Morning, madam. - Um, morning.
妳好,抱歉
Hi. Sorry.
这个 -妳来伦敦做什麽?
Um...- There. - What brings you to London?
参加婚礼
Uh, a wedding.
妳要待多久?
And how long will you be staying?
过週末而已
Uh, just the weekend.
妳有他的名字或电♥话♥号♥码吗?
And did you get his name or number?
什麽?
What?
接待妳的人
Of the person you're staying with.
对,有
Oh, yeah, um...
安德鲁苏利文,他是我爸
Andrew Sullivan.He's my dad.
我们会待在斯皮塔佛德饭店准备婚礼
We're gonna be at the, uh, Spits... Spitalfield Hotel for the wedding.
我们会住那裡,我爸要结婚了
That's where we're staying. My dad's getting married.
祝妳旅行愉快
Enjoy your trip.
(边境管制)
♪ Running water ♪
♪ Like a moment, slips ♪
(航厦)
♪ Through my fingers ♪
♪ Missed connection, passing ships ♪
♪ In the same city ♪
♪ With all these strangers in between ♪
♪ Every corner ♪
- ♪ Every double take... ♪
我能不能...
Can I, uh...?
♪ Am I gettin' warmer... ♪
等一下
One sec.
我应该是要去秀尔迪契
Um, I believe I'm going to Shoreditch.
圣路加教堂,对,在秀尔迪契
Saint Luke's Church. Yeah, in Shoreditch.
♪ I'll leave a light on ♪
♪ 'Cause you might be Someone special to me ♪
♪ And I get the feeling ♪
♪ You might be something that I need ♪
给聪明人一个忠告
Word to the wise.
如果在机场找到爱情的机率只有2%
If you have only a 2% chance of finding love in an airport
而且那个男孩把他的电♥话♥号♥码给妳
and the boy gives you his number,
请确保手♥机♥充饱电
make sure your phone is properly charged.
不会吧
No. Shit.
还有记得问他姓什麽
And get his last name.
(老爸)
嘿,我在计程车上
Hey. I'm just in a taxi. - All right, well, how... how far?
好,还有多远?
还要半小时
We are half an hour away.
好吧,夏绿蒂的朋友会等着
All right. Uh, Charlotte's friends will be on standby.
要干嘛?
For what?
等妳啊
For you.
我等不及想见妳了
I can't wait to see you.
♪ Why don't we start from here? ♪
♪ Why don't we start from here? ♪
- ♪ Let's go! ♪ - ♪ Ooh ♪
- ♪ Let's go! ♪ - ♪ Ooh ♪
♪ With every penny that she'd made ♪
♪ She took a bus to board a plane ♪
♪ Not a single plan in place ♪
♪ For the great escape ♪
♪ She's not wealthy, but she's rich ♪
♪ Read all the books on how to live ♪
♪ And the final chapter said ♪
♪ This is the great escape... ♪
哈德莉抵达父亲的婚礼现场时
Hadley arrived at her father's wedding
只剩下七分钟的空档
with seven minutes to spare.
正好足够让四个伴娘 在她身上施展魔法
Just enough time for four bridesmaids to work their magic.
她迟到了 -别担心
She's late. - Don't worry.
谁参加婚礼会迟到的?
Ugh, who turns up late?
那是她吗?
Is that her?
妳是哈德莉吗?
Are you Hadley?
嘿 -妳好
Hey. - Hi.
哈德莉 -谢天谢地
Hadley.
嗨,我是柏蒂
Hi. I'm Bertie. - Hi.
这是薇奥莉、贾丝敏和香媞
And this is Violet, Jasmine, and Shanti.
妳们好
Hey, guys.
抱歉,我大迟到
Sorry I'm so late.
好了,苹果派小姐,时间正在流逝
Right, Little Miss Apple Pie, Lady Time is marching on.
帮妳把裙子弄顺
妳的头髮太美了
Just gonna straighten this out for you.
还有吹弹可破的皮肤...
Your hair is scrumptious.And your skin...
别吃她
Don't eat her.
我想舔,
I could lick it.
不会啦!
I won't! I won't! I won't!
凤梨头
The pineapple.
很少人能驾驭这个髮型
Very few can pull off that look. - Oh.
谢谢
Thank you. - Yeah.
要龙舌兰吗? -讚喔
You want tequila? - Ah.
参加英国婚礼的第一条规则
First rule of a British wedding...
喝个烂醉 -没错!
Get smashed. - Yes!
儘管几经波折
Despite the shenanigans,
安德鲁苏利文的第二场婚礼 只晚了十分钟开始
Andrew Sullivan's second wedding only started ten minutes late.
整场婚礼进行了52分18秒
It lasted 52 minutes and 18 seconds.
动用了760朵花
There were 760 flowers,
五名伴娘
five bridesmaids,
以及48顶帽子
and 48... hats.
♪ I felt like a little kid When we first met ♪
♪ I must admit ♪
♪ I think you swept me off my feet ♪
♪ I lost my head and stole your heart ♪
♪ And now it's time to play your cards ♪
♪ I think that you could fall for me... ♪
百分百同意
100% agreed
夏绿蒂恩格比看起来无比幸福
that Charlotte Engleby looked incredibly happy,
而安德鲁苏利文深陷爱河
and that Andrew Sullivan was very much in love.
♪ It's so nice to have someone to share... ♪
牧师致词太久了
The minister talked for too long,
席间总共说了七个笑话 四个温馨的小故事
seven jokes were told, four heartwarming stories,
「爱」这个字眼出现了12次
and the word "love" was used 12 times.
31%的宾客感动落泪
31% of the guests were moved to tears,
新人交换了两枚戒指
two rings were exchanged,
其中一位伴娘 满脑子只想着机上那位男孩
and one bridesmaid couldn't stop thinking about the boy from the plane.
...在你们的有生之年
...as long as you both shall live?
是的
Yes.
抱歉,我是说我愿意
Um, I'm sorry. I mean, I do.
那麽我现在宣佈你们结为夫妻
Then I now pronounce you husband and wife.
♪ Oh, my darling ♪
♪ The world just got a little lighter ♪
♪ My love, my sweetheart ♪
♪ The days ahead are looking bright ♪
♪ My one and only ♪
♪ It's you and I And side by side, we'll run ♪
♪ Oh, it's you and I And side by side, we'll run ♪
♪ It's you and I And side by side, we'll run ♪
电影精选列表