Nice to meet you.
妳主修什麽,迷狄更斯的哈德莉?
What are you studying, Dickens fan Hadley?
英国文学吗? -我...
English lit? - I'm...
还没决定
...undecided.
我可不会一早醒来突然想到 我要当税务律师
It's not like I woke up one morning and was like,"Oh, I'm gonna be a tax law attorney."
有人会这样吗?
Does that happen to anyone?
税务律师可能会吧
Tax attorneys, probably.
你要飞哪裡?
Where are you headed?
伦敦,妳呢?
Uh, London. You?
一样,其实呢...
Same. Yeah, I'm actually, uh...
我本来应该在飞机上了
...I'm supposed to be in the air currently.
但我差四分钟错过了班机
But I missed my flight by four minutes. - Ooh.
照我说是注定好的 但妳可能是故意迟到四分钟
I... I'd say it was fate,but you probably chose to be four minutes late.
我打算去觅食
I was gonna go get some food.
妳要一起来吗?
Do you wanna come with?
这也受限于第三次约会吗?
Is that, like, a... third date thing for you?
不会,觅食很棒
No, food would be great.
哈德莉拖拖拉拉的个性 和没充电的手♥机♥
Ordinarily, Hadley's perpetual tardiness and uncharged phone
通常会让她惹上麻烦
led her to get into trouble.
但今天,却让她碰上奥利佛
Today, it led her to Oliver.
你要回家过节吗?
Are you heading home for the holidays?
伦敦应该是你的家乡吧?
I assume that London is your home.
老实说,我宁愿待在这裡
Yeah. To be honest, I'd rather stay here.
不想拖延研究进度
Don't wanna get behind on my research.
你做哪方面的研究?
What are you researching?
美国人错过班机的比例
The percentage of Americans who miss their flights.
真搞笑,非常有趣
Hmm.Hilarious. Very funny.
好噁心
Oh. - That's nasty. - Ah.
我有湿纸巾
I've got a Lysol wipe for you.
擦一擦妳快挂掉的髒手♥机♥吧
For your dirty, dying phone.
谢谢
Thank you.
我一直很讨厌机场
I've always, uh, hated airports.
真的吗?
Really?
我很喜欢
I love 'em.
为什麽?
Why?
我喜欢那种不属于特定地方,只是...
I like how you're neither here nor there, you're just
处在三不管地带的感觉
in no-man's-land.
不,听起来很棒
No, it sounds lovely.
跟炼狱没两样
Just like purgatory.
你不吃醣类吗?
Not a carbs guy?
没有,我只是讨厌美乃滋
No, I just... I just hate mayonnaise.
真的吗? -对
Really? - Yeah.
很噁心的调味料... -我其实也很讨厌
It's a disgusting condiment... - I hate it too, actually.
这是我的...
Um, it's, uh,
前三大恐惧物的第二名
number two of my top three fears.
其他还有什麽? -牙医和狭小空间
What are the others? - Dentists and small spaces.
妳认真想过了 -不算是
You've thought about this. - Not really.
如果我问你害怕什麽
Like, if I were to ask what you're afraid of,
你也会不假思索说出来
you wouldn't have to think. You would know.
妳怎麽知道我不是什麽都不怕?
Well, how do you know I'm not fearless?
因为你用刀叉吃熟肉
'Cause you are eating deli meat with a fork and knife.
抱歉,我得接这通电♥话♥ -好喔,请便
Sorry, I gotta take this.
Oh yeah. Go for it.
你明天11点到吗? -不,是10点
You did say 11:00 you were getting in?No, it's 10:00.
我发了电邮
I emailed you.
有吗?
You did?
都怪健身房♥的无线网路,有点不稳
I blame the gym's Wi-Fi. It's a bit dodgy.
你明天只有一项任务,10点来接我
You've got one job tomorrow. Pick me up at 10:00.
别担心,我会到
Don't worry. I'll be there.
对了,我还为你准备了一个意外惊喜
And by the way, I've got a little surprise planned for you,
做好心理准备吧
so... be ready for that.
什麽?不要,我不喜欢意外
What? No, I don't like surprises.
是好的,你不会觉得烦
It's a good one. You can't be annoyed.
我事先提醒了,所以你不能太不爽
I've warned you, so you can't be as pissed.
这是哪门子的逻辑?
What kind of logic is that?
路德,不要,我不想要意外
Luther, no.I don't want a surprise.
你觉得是好事,但根本不是
You think they're all good. None are good.
抱歉,无线网路断了,我听不见
No, sorry, Wi-Fi's breaking up. No, I can't hear you.
小路,路德!
Luth. Luther!
抱歉 -没关係
Sorry about that. - Okay.
所以如果妳有严重的幽闭恐惧症
So if claustrophobia is one of your biggest fears,
为什麽还要搭上七小时的航♥班♥?
then why are you about to embark on a seven-hour flight?
非常好的问题
That is a very good question.
参加婚礼
A wedding.
你也是吧?
Same as you?
嗯
Right.
那其实是我的家居服
That is actually my loungewear.
我喜欢穿笔挺的西装放鬆
So I like to relax in a finely pressed suit.
我懂喔
Hey, I get it.
皱褶看了就有压力
Wrinkles are stressful....to London Heathrow...
他广播我们的班机吗?
Did he just call our flight?
这麽快?
Already? - Um, uh...
该死,我不能再错过了,所以...
Shoot, I can't miss another one. So...
哦,这边
Oh. This way.
我的背包 谢谢 -我去拿
Backpack. Thank you! - I'll get it.
你人真好
That's very kind.
♪ I can never leave this town now ♪
♪ Everything goes my way ♪
♪ Oh, can you hear the sound now? ♪
♪ Everybody catch my wave ♪
♪ I can never leave this town now ♪
♪ Everything goes my way ♪
♪ Everything goes my way... ♪
- ♪ Everything goes my way... ♪
等一下!
Wait! Wait!Oh.
太好了,我们赶上了,没事
Great. We're here. We made it. Okay.
♪ Everything goes my way ♪
谢谢
Thank you. - Mm.
♪ Good health every day ♪
♪ Crossin' our heart That we're here to stay... ♪
谢谢
Thank you. - Phew.
- ♪ Now come, come for me ♪
妳动作真快
You're really fast.
♪ I'll drop you a line You say we're movin' slow ♪
♪ I say we're doin' all right ♪
♪ Come, come for me ♪
♪ I'll drop you a line ♪
♪ You say we're movin' slow ♪
♪ I say we're doin' all right ♪
我的座位到了
Well, this is me.
真不错
Oh!Very nice.
我在更后排,所以...
I'm further back, so...
妳好,需要帮妳找座位吗?
Hello, madam. May I help you find your seat?
我坐这裡,不用了,谢谢 -好
I'm right here. I'm good, thanks. - Okay.
借过 -好的
Excuse me. - Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
我帮妳放上去 -谢谢
Let me get that for you. - Oh. Thank you.
抱歉
Sorry.
得回健身房♥报到了
Back to the gym.
抱歉,等一下
Um, sorry. One sec.
很高兴认识妳,哈德莉
Um, it's, uh, lovely to meet you, Hadley.
好的
Yeah.
祝妳好运 -你也是
Good luck. - You too.
「祝妳好运」?
"Good luck"?
蠢毙了
What a knob.
晚安 -你好,老兄
Evening. - All right, mate.
不好意思,小姐?
Uh, excuse me, miss.
什麽事,先生?
Yes, sir?
我的安全带好像坏了
I think my seat belt is broken.
可以让我来吗?
Oh. May I?
不用
Oh. Nope.
你坐着
Stay.
你说得对,糟糕
You're right. Oh dear.
怎麽了?
What?
安全带扣不上就不能搭机
You can't fly without a working seat belt.
我必须搭上这班班机 -有安全疑虑
I have to be on this flight.- It's a safety issue.
有别的座位吗?
Is there somewhere else I can sit?
必要的话,要我绑在货舱裡也行
I'll strap myself into cargo if I have to.
亲爱的,等一下 我看看能不能帮你换座位
Sit tight, lovely. I'll see if we can move you.
谢谢
Thank you.
电影精选列表