someone to hold your hand through life?
对,差不多吧
Yeah, pretty much.
我喜欢这麽想 婚礼应该等于承诺吧
I like that... weddings are a promise, I guess.
不是每个人都能信守承诺
Not everyone keeps their promises.
总之
Anyways,
这是我要参加的婚礼
that's my wedding.
你的呢?拜託来点洒狗血的
What's yours?
Please say something dramatic, like your stepmom's marrying your uncle
好比你的继母嫁给你叔叔之类的
or something like that.
你们想吃什麽?
想要美味的鸡肉配蔬菜
- Um... - So what'll it be?
还是乾巴巴的鱼?
Some delicious chicken and vegetables, or some... very dry fish?
鸡肉,谢谢
Chicken. - Mm.
对。
Right. - Um...
我要选鱼...
I'm gonna go for the fish...
鸡肉好了
Chicken.
小姐,选得好
Excellent choice, madam.
天啊,这是我们的第二次晚餐约会
Wow, our second dinner date. - Hmm.
进展得可真快
Things are moving fast.
(閒置,使用中)
For you.
(《我们共同的朋友》 查尔斯狄更斯着)
借过好吗?
All right?
好,抱歉,我...
Yeah. Sorry, I...
天啊
Oh my God.
我是说... -很性感,我知道
I mean... - Sexy, I know.
非常合身 -我也这麽想
Perfect fit. - I thought so.
很可爱
Look cute.
狄更斯的事妳是说真的
Oh, you weren't lying about Dickens.
其实我还没读过这本
...I actually haven't read this one.
好像有人看过了 -对
Hmm. Looks like someone has. - Yeah.
是我爸的,他离婚后把书给我
Um, it was my dad's. He gave it to me after the divorce.
这是我们的惯例
It was a thing that we would do.
他把喜欢的书送我 然后我也会跟着爱上
He would give me books he loved, and then I would love them too.
这是他最棒的作品之一 我至少读过十来次了
It's one of his best ones.I've read it... at least a dozen times.
现在我没那麽多机会推荐书给妳了
You know, I don't get to recommend books as often to you now.
但有些书太重要 不该因为这些事被忽略掉
But certain ones are too important to get lost in all this.
谢谢
Thanks.
那我们要去滑雪了吗?
So, should we hit the slopes?
好
Yeah.
我先去上个厕所
Um, just gotta pee first.
「美好事物得而复失与不曾拥有过 究竟何者比较好?」
"'Is it better to have had a good thing and lost it,or never to have had it?'"
所以我才要把书还他
That's why I'm giving it back.
而且没读过内容
Without having read it.
没有读过
Without having read it.
瞭解
Right.
妳想跟我一起看电影吗?
Do you wanna join me at the cinema?
初次约会来个晚餐加肉麻浪漫喜剧
Make our first date dinner and a nice, cheesy rom-com?
我想看肉麻的浪漫喜剧
I'm down for a cheesy rom-com.
只要结局有高♥潮♥就好
As long as there's a happy ending.
你懂我的意思
You know what I meant.
我是说幸福的结局,像是... -不,没关係
Okay.I meant like... - No. No, it's fine.
电影裡的角色...
In the movie with the characters... - Hey.
我喜欢幸福结局
I like happy endings.
(剧终)
我们送你到登机门吧 -妈,我21岁了,不用!
Oh, let us come to the gate.- Let us come with you. - Mom, I'm 21.- Just come to the... - No!
好吧,用功唸书,但别忘了好好玩
Okay, well, work hard,
but... don't forget to play.
我会的
I will.
三餐也要乖乖吃 -妳也是
And make sure you eat... properly. - Same to you.
我很以你为荣
I'm so proud of you.
好了,去吧
Okay. Go.
快去吧
Go on then.
追求自己的生活
Live your life.
祝你有一趟精彩的冒险
Have a grand adventure!
再会! -掰囉
Farewell! Toodle-oo.
再见!
Bye!
在写讲稿吗?
Are you preparing a speech?
对
Yeah.
当伴郎?
Best man?
听说是
That's what they tell me.
有休息到吗?
You get some rest?
一点点
Little bit.
我想过了,我觉得妳不该归还
I was thinking about it, and... I don't think you should give it back.
那本书
The book.
为什麽?
Why not?
一直以来,妳跟妳爸都很亲
Well, historically, you and your dad were very close,
表示妳很可能终究会原谅他
which means the odds are you will eventually forgive him.
所以不如现在就原谅他吧
So you might as well just do it now.
你什麽都非得扯到数学
You and the math thing.
没错,我弟也快被我逼疯了
Yeah, drives my brother nuts too.
你有兄弟姊妹吗?
You have siblings?
对,有一个
Uh, yeah, one.
他小我两岁,叫路德
He's two years younger. Luther.
他住在伦敦吗?
Does he live in London?
对,跟我们爸妈一起
Yeah, with our mum and dad.
直到几个月前他决定买♥♥一辆 花俏的绿色宾士厢型商用车
Well, until a few months ago when he decided to buy a garish green Sprinter van.
那些车很酷
Hmm. Those are cool.
他就是这麽说的
That's what he tells me.
你们亲吗?一直以来?
Are you guys close, historically?
妳问题还真多啊! -亲不亲?
You ask a lot of questions, don't you? - Are you?
我们的妈妈在我们小时候生病了
Our mum got sick when we were kids.
所以算亲吧,但我们个性迥异
So, yeah. But we're both very different.
没关係,我习惯了
It's fine, though. I'm used to it now.
你妈妈现在还好吗?
She okay now, your mom?
她的病情缓解了14年,但又复发
Uh, she was in remission for 14 years, but it came back.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
没关係
Oh no...
妳有点危险,知道吗?
You're sort of dangerous. Do you know that?
我吗?
Me?
对啊
Yeah.
我对妳太坦承了
I'm way too honest with you.
总之,我要去个厕所,然后小睡一下
Anyway, I should nip to the loo and then get some sleep, I think.
好啊,我也是
Yeah, same.
♪ I've been in love ♪
♪ And lost my senses ♪
♪ Spinnin' through the town ♪
♪ Sooner or later, the fever ends ♪
♪ And I wind up feeling down ♪
♪ I need a man ♪ - Excuse me.
♪ Who'll take a chance ♪ - Oh.
♪ On a love That burns hot enough to last ♪
♪ When the night falls ♪
♪ My lonely heart calls ♪
♪ Oh, I wanna dance with somebody ♪
♪ I wanna feel the heat with somebody ♪
♪ Yeah, I wanna dance with somebody ♪
♪ With somebody who loves me ♪
♪ Oh, I wanna dance with somebody ♪
♪ I wanna feel the heat with somebody ♪
♪ Yeah, I wanna dance with somebody ♪
♪ With somebody who loves me ♪
♪ Don't cha wanna dance Say you wanna dance ♪
♪ Don't cha wanna dance? ♪ - ♪ I wanna dance with somebody ♪
♪ Don't cha wanna dance Say you wanna dance ♪
♪ Don't cha wanna dance? ♪
♪ Don't cha wanna dance Say you wanna dance ♪
♪ Don't cha wanna dance? ♪
♪ With somebody who loves me ♪
各位乘客,这是机长广播
Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking.
我们已经进入最后下降阶段
We're making our final descent into Heathrow,
大概15分钟后降落在希斯洛机场
and we'll be touching down in about 15 minutes.
仅代表全体机组员感谢您搭乘本航♥班♥
From all of us on the flight deck, thanks for traveling with us,
祝您在伦敦旅途愉快
and we hope you enjoy your stay in London.
早安
Morning.
早安
Morning.
我本来想... -我想要...
I was going... - I feel like...
抱歉,妳先说 -不
Sorry, you... - No.
不要,你先
No, you.
我本来想问妳要不要...
Uh, I was just gonna ask if, um...
妳要去参加的婚礼,地点在哪裡?
This wedding of yours, where is it?
好像是秀尔迪契吧
Shoreditch, I think?
秀尔迪契,太酷了,那一区很新潮
Shoreditch, yeah. That's very cool. Very hipster.
你呢?你的地点在哪裡?
What about you? Where do you go for yours?
我必须在1点抵达佩克汉区
I have to be in Peckham at 1:00.
在我爸妈以前 参加业馀剧场演出的旧教堂
It's at an old chapel where my parents used to do amateur dramatics.
你至少还能溷到1点
电影精选列表