Are you free?
我一直想见见布米的创作者
I've always wanted to meet the creator of the Bhoomi books.
我非常喜欢那些书
I love them so much.
我很喜欢你的存在感
I really like your presence.
天啊 我也很喜欢你的存在感
Oh, wow. I really like your presence too.
我是说 你很有存在感 所以…
I mean, you have the presence, so...
距离上一本布米的书已经很久了
It's been quite a long time since the last Bhoomi book.
对 我…
Yes, I have been...
你想不想帮我设计我的巡演海报?
How would you like to design my tour poster?
你说真的?
Are you serious?
我的表情中有哪一点不够认真吗?
Is there anything in my expression that conveys a lack of seriousness?
你能考虑我 真是莫大的荣幸
It's just such an honor that you would even consider me.
我要最优秀的东西
I want something great.
我知道你做得到
And I know you can do it.
这个周末我就要看到你的想法
I would need to see some ideas at the end of this week.
好 当然
Yes. Of course.
太好了
That's great.
再见
Ciao.
(席琳:你纹身后给我发照片)
好
Yes.
(德雷克 好!)
你好
Hey.
你在做什么?
What are you doing right now?
席琳迪翁竟然打电♥话♥给我
The Celine Dion calls me randomly
说:“我想让你帮我设计巡演海报”
and says, "I want you to design my tour poster."
我刚和她见了面 真是…天啊!
I just met her. That's just... What?
向宇宙敞开自己 它就会冲向你
You open yourself up to the universe and it'll come rushing in.
是的 但这太疯狂了
Yeah, but this is crazy.
很疯狂 是的
Well, it's crazy. Yeah.
好的 听着
Okay. Look...
很抱歉那天我躲着你
I'm really sorry about ghosting you the other day.
不 只是…
No. No, it's...
我向你道歉 好吗?
Here's me apologizing, okay?
给你
Here you go.
这是什么?
What's this?
罐装香槟 因为我们很有品位
It's champagne, in a can, 'cause we're classy.
我们在庆祝什么?
What are we celebrating?
改变
Change.
还有
Also...
我想这可能是
I thought this might be a good time...
一个了解你的好时机
to figure out what type of person you are.
-是的 -好的
-Yep. -Okay.
-你准备好告诉我了吗? -我明白了
-You ready to tell me... -I see.
关于你的一切?
...everything about you?
-是的 -我们走
-Yeah. -Let's go.
-我们走 -这边
-Let's go. -This way.
这不公平 你骗了我
No fair, you conned me.
场上可不只有你是尼克斯队球迷
Well, you're not the only Knicks fan on this court.
好吧
Okay.
怎么了?
What?
-你要让我投篮? -当然 你生疏了
-What, you're gonna give me this shot? -Sure. You're rusty.
-加油 -好
-Go for it. -Okay.
看啊 多自信
Look at that. Confident.
我喜欢
I like it. I like it.
-决胜分 -好的
-Game point. -Okay.
准备好输了吗?
Ready to lose?
当然不会
Never.
-来点有趣的玩法? -你有什么想法?
-Care to make it interesting? -What do you have in mind?
如果我赢了
Well, if I win...
我们再去你家
we go back to your place.
我可以对你为所欲为
And I get to have my way with you.
如果我赢了呢?
And if I win?
我可以再为你下厨
I could cook for you again.
早上好
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
该死
Shit.
怎么了?
What?
我15分钟后要到新闻部
I have to be in the newsroom in 15 minutes.
真的吗?
Seriously?
不要
No.
抱歉
Sorry.
好吧
Okay.
我得去做准备了
I better get ready.
好
Okay.
当你这样轻抚我
When you touch me like this
当我那样拥抱你
And I hold you like that
远超法理的限度
It was more than all your laws allow
-宝贝 -宝贝
-Baby, baby, baby -Baby, baby, baby
但若我这样轻抚你
But if I touch you like this
(苏西:你在哪里?)
那是很久以前的事
It was so long ago
却又再涌上心头
But it's all coming back to me
(米拉:我刚在罗伯家醒来)
(苏西:你得手了!)
当你这样轻抚我
When you touch me like this
当我那样拥抱你
And I hold you like that
那是很久以前的事
It was so long ago
却又再涌上心头
But it's all coming back to me
(授权自传 席琳)
(我想我的约会对像 可能去厕所做俯卧撑了)
(我今晚在歌♥剧院 认识了一个有趣的人)
(约翰)
米拉 我…
Mira, I...
米拉 等等 拜托 你不明白
Mira, wait. Please. You don't understand.
我知道我应该告诉你 我也很想告诉你的
I know I should have told you. I wanted to tell you.
我想告诉你的 但是…
I tried to tell you, but...
我不知道怎么开口 当时的情况太不可思议了
Like, I didn't know how. The circumstances were so incredible.
所以你看了所有我发给约翰的短♥信♥?
So you read all my texts to John?
你一直当着我的面撒谎
Lied to my face this whole time.
为什么?
Why?
因为你是个变♥态♥还是只是个混♥蛋♥?
'Cause you're a creep or just some asshole?
都不是 这两个选择都很糟糕
Neither. Those are both terrible choices.
但我害怕你知道真♥相♥后 就不再和我说话了 但是 米拉
But I was afraid you'd stop talking to me if you knew the truth. But, Mira...
-米拉 我对你的感觉是真实的 -你把约翰从我身边夺走了
-Mira, my feelings for you are so real. -You took John away from me.
我没有从你身边夺走他 他已经死了
I didn't take him away from you. He's gone.
约翰死了
John is gone.
我很遗憾 我不想以这种方式让你知道
I'm so sorry. I didn't want you to find out like this.
-我之前就想告诉你了 -什么之前?
-I wanted to tell you before... -Before what?
在你和我上♥床♥之前?
Before you slept with me?
如果你还有良心 就删除我的号♥码
If you have any decency, you'll erase my number
别再打给我
and never call me again.
-米拉 我… -再见 罗伯
-Mira, I... -Goodbye, Rob.
好好生活
Have a good life.
尼克斯队领先
Knicks take the lead.
(罗伯:米拉 我很抱歉)
(米拉 我很抱歉)
看来莫有新欢了
Looks like Mo has found himself a lady.
嘿
Hey.
-莫 -你好
-Mo. -Hey.
你的朋友是谁?
Who's your friend?
那是简 我认识她很久了
That's Jane. I've known her a long time.
-很久了? -两天
-Long time? -Two days.
-天啊 你在约会吗? -米拉启发了我
-Oh, my God. Are you dating? -Mira inspired me.
-我做了什么? -我看到你和罗伯在一起
-What did I do? -I saw you with that Rob guy...
不 听着
No, no. No, listen.
有天晚上 最后一个顾客离开后 我坐下来
And when the last person left the other night, I sat down.
给洛克茜和自己倒了两杯酒
I poured Roxy and me two shots.
我一如往常地把两杯都喝了
I drank them both, as I always do.
然后我点了一根蜡烛 对洛克茜说
Then I lit a candle, and I said to Roxy,
“我永远是你的丈夫
"I will always be your husband.
但我心里真正思念的是
But what I'm really missing, like in my core,
在我感觉沮丧的时候
is sharing a joke with someone
跟我分享一个笑话的对象”
when I'm feeling down in the mouth."
面对死者就没那么有趣了
And dead people, not so funny.
所以…
So...
谢谢你
Thank you.
电影精选列表