Well, you gotta win her back now.
这会是很精彩的后续报道
Make for a hell of a follow-up piece.
你的心回来了 罗伯
You've got your heart back, Rob.
做得好
Well done.
谢谢老板
Thank you, boss.
-现在出去! -好
-Now get out! -Yeah.
(你在做什么?在画画 你呢?)
(我看着一位美丽的女子 想着她可能是我的真爱)
(天啊!真爱)
(有可能 但我怕我配不上她)
(你不试试怎么知道呢)
(你说得对 我要去和她谈谈)
当然 我没想到那会是 我给你发的最后一条短♥信♥
Of course, I didn't realize that'd be the last text I ever send you.
你想发什么呢?
What would you have sent?
我不知道
I don't know.
“我爱你 永远爱你”
"I love you. Forever."
或者是
Or maybe
《恋恋笔记本》的动图
a gif from The Notebook.
《恋恋笔记本》的动图
A gif from The Notebook.
真蠢
Stupid.
我现在该怎么办 约翰?
What am I supposed to do now, John?
你应该…
I think...
继续过你的生活
you're supposed to just keep living your life.
你说得容易
It's easy for you to say.
你已经死了
You're dead.
没错
That's right.
那你为什么还跟我说话?
So, what are you doing still talking to me?
我好想你
I miss you so much.
我也想你
I miss you.
但你知道我希望你展翅高飞 对吧?
But you know I want you to fly, right?
她在吗?
Is she here?
不 我不知道她在哪里 她也不接电♥话♥
No. I don't know where she is, and she's not answering her phone either.
好吧
Okay.
等等
Wait.
你应该进来看看
You should come in and take a look at something.
真漂亮
It's beautiful.
看来她终于向前看了
It looks like she's finally moving on.
我为她高兴
And I'm happy for her.
我很遗憾 伙计
I'm sorry, dude.
有时人们就是不在同一个地方
Sometimes people just aren't in the same place, you know?
是啊
Yeah.
等等 就是这样
Wait, that's it.
苏茜
Suzy, that--
-什么? -谢谢
-That's-- Why? -Thank you.
不客气 很高兴我能…
Yeah, sure. Anytime. Glad I could--
好的 稍后见
Okay. Catch up with you later.
(俄耳甫斯和欧律狄刻)
谢谢
Thank you.
米拉!
Mira!
(米拉:你这么着急要去哪里?)
米拉!
Mira!
我还在想你是不是改变主意了
I was starting to wonder if you changed your mind.
-对不起 我去公园了 -对 我猜到了
-I'm sorry. I was in the park. -Yeah. I figured.
而且苏西给我发了上千条短♥信♥
Also, Suzy sent me about a thousand texts
跟我说这事
telling me that.
我有几个条件 罗伯
I have a few conditions, Rob.
你尽管说
Of course.
首先 不准再说谎 绝对不行
First of all, no more lying. Never.
我不会的 再也不会了
I won't. Ever, ever, ever again.
我需要你随时告诉我所有的真♥相♥
I need the full truth from you at all times.
就算是混乱不堪的 就算是痛苦不堪的
Even if it's messy. Even if it's painful.
尤其是混乱不堪、痛苦不堪的事情
Especially if it's messy and painful.
因为那就是生活 你知道吗?
'Cause that's life, you know?
如果我们不能一起挺过去
And if we can't get through it together,
那还有什么意义呢 对吧?
then what's the point, right?
对
Right.
我会永远爱约翰的
I'll always love John.
我知道
I know.
我会永远想念约翰
I'll always miss John.
我知道
I know.
我不知道这种悲伤是否会随时间改变
And I don't know how this grief will change over time...
但它永远都会是我的一部分
but it's always going to be a part of me.
我明白
I understand.
你明白
You understand.
我知道
I know.
我非常感激
And I appreciate it so much.
还有别的吗?
Anything else?
你得学会做饭 因为我不会
Well, you're gonna have to learn how to cook 'cause I can't.
我会马上报名上课
I'll sign up for lessons right away.
席琳说你得洗碗
And Celine said you need to do the dishes.
当然
Of course.
都听席琳的
Anything Celine says.
还有吗?
Anything more?
有
Yes.
吻我
Kiss me.
好
Okay.
有黄金时刻 有闪光时刻
There were moments of gold And there were flashes of light
有的事我再也不会做 但那些事总是正确的
There were things I'd never do again But then they'd always seemed right
那些夜晚充满无尽的欢愉
There were nights of endless pleasure
远超法理的限度
It was more than any laws allow
宝贝
Baby, baby, baby
当我这样亲吻你 当你那样轻声说
If I kiss you like this And if you whisper like that
很久以前失去的东西 却又再涌上心头
It was lost long ago But it's all coming back to me
当你如此渴望我 当你那么需要我
If you want me like this And if you need me like that
早已逝去的一切 却又再涌上心头
It was dead long ago But it's all coming back to me
难以抗拒 又再涌上心头
It's so hard to resist And it's all coming back to me
我几乎无法忆起
I can barely recall
却又再涌上心头
But it's all coming back to me now
又再涌上心头
It's all coming back to me now
又再涌上心头
It's all coming back to me now, baby
又再涌上心头
It's all coming back to me now
又再涌上心头
It's all coming back to me now
又再涌上心头
It's all coming back to me now
又再涌上心头
It's all coming back
你好 欢迎收听我们的新播客 《你选择什么》
Hello, and welcome to our new podcast, Would You Rather,
我是主持 罗伯伯恩斯
with me, your host, Rob Burns.
在这里 我们会和最喜爱的音乐人
Where we get into all that really weird stuff
一起探讨一些奇怪的东西
with our favorite musicians.
废话少说 欢迎我们的第一位嘉宾
So without further ado, I'd like to welcome our first guest.
她是才华横溢的多面手
She is an uber-talented,
杰出的创作歌♥手
multifaceted singer-songwriter extraordinaire,
哲学家 媒人
philosopher, matchmaker,
还有很多头衔
the list could go on.
请掌声欢迎独一无二的
Please put your hands together and welcome none other than
席琳迪翁小姐!
Miss Celine Dion!
谢谢…
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
席琳 欢迎你来到我们的节目
Celine, welcome to the show.
在我们进入真正精彩的部分之前
And before we move on to the really good stuff,
我有个非常迫切的问题要问你
I have a very burning question for you.
你选择养十只猫
Would you rather own ten cats
还是让一只鹦鹉 一天在你的肩膀上待22个小时?
or a parrot that sits on your head for 22 hours a day?
我选鹦鹉
I'd go for the parrot.
-回答正确 -太好了!
-Right answer. -Yes!
席琳 我们来聊聊你的新巡演
Celine, we're here to talk about your new tour.
-新专辑 全新的一切 -对
-The new album. The new everything. -Yes.
全新的席琳迪翁
The new Celine Dion.
电影精选列表