(约翰:你好)
(米拉:你好)
(约翰:你在做什么?)
(米拉:在画画 你呢?)
(约翰:我看着一位美丽的女子 心里想着她可能就是我的真爱)
(米拉:天啊!真爱)
(约翰:有可能 但我怕我配不上她)
(米拉:你不试试怎么知道呢)
(约翰:你说得对 我要去和她谈谈)
不好意思 我这么说很疯狂
Excuse me, this may sound crazy,
我在房♥间的另一头忍♥不住看你
but I couldn't help but notice you from across the room.
-你好 -你好
-Hello. -Hi.
我喜欢你的味道
Love your smell.
-我给你带了点东西 -你给我带了什么?
-I brought you something. -What'd you get me?
我给你带了什么?
What'd I get you? What'd I get you?
我的最爱!
My favorite!
热带口味比经典口味好吃多了
Why eat regular when you can go Tropical?
是啊 热带口味
Yeah, Tropical.
好的 这是什么?你在画什么?
All right, what you got? What you been drawing?
还没画好
Not yet.
布米终于要变成蝴蝶了吗?
Is Bhoomi finally ready to become a butterfly?
不 她现在这样就很好
No. She's perfectly fine just as she is.
-别再试着改变她了 -好吧
-Stop trying to change her. -All right.
今晚去洛克茜咖啡馆?
So Roxy's tonight?
或者不如
Or I was thinking,
待在家里 我来做饭 怎么样?
how about we stay in and I can cook?
-不了吧 -你什么意思?
-No, thanks. -What do you mean?
宝贝 拜托 你以为经过上一回 我还会让你进厨房♥吗?
Baby, come on, you think I'll let you back in the kitchen after last time?
等等 那可是你妈妈的鲈鱼食谱
Wait a minute, that was your mom's branzino recipe.
-是你的最爱 -很难说那是什么菜
-Your favorite. -I don't know what that was.
再也不给你做饭了
Never cooking for you again.
那真是谢谢了
Thank you.
我得走了
I got to go.
-为什么? -我得走了
-Why? -Gotta go.
-我要开会 -别走
-I got a meeting. -Don't go.
宝贝 你知道我会想你的
Babe, you know I'll be thinking about you.
我想给你看样东西
I wanna show you something.
我一直都知道你在这里
I knew you were here the whole time.
真是大逆转 你怎么会知道的?
Twist ending. How?
我能感觉到你
Well, I could feel you.
而且我能用眼睛看到倒影里的你
Also, I could see you in that reflection with my eyes.
天啊 我真帅
Damn, I look good!
-那只是画家的美化 -你很幸运
-Oh, that's just an artist's touch. -You're a lucky lady.
当然 晚点见?
I am. I'll see you later?
-我好爱你 -爱你
-Love you so much. -Love you.
-再见 -再见
-Bye. -Bye.
小心!
Hey, look out!
天啊!
Oh, my God!
快求救!
Get help!
(两年后)
我是你妹妹 照例每天打电♥话♥问问
Hey, it's your sister, doing my daily check-in.
今天怎么样?爸爸妈妈怎么样?
How's it going today? How's Mom and Dad?
想给我打个电♥话♥叙叙旧吗?
Wanna give me a call and catch up?
妈妈?
Ma?
还是苏西 你知道吗? 你没回我电♥话♥ 但没关系
Suzy again. You know what? You didn't call me back, but that's fine.
爸爸?
Papa?
你晚上跟爸爸妈妈在家里做什么?
What do you do with Mom and Dad at night there?
我只是好奇
I'm just curious.
你们会一起看《英国烘焙大赛》吗?
Do you guys hang out and watch British Bake Off?
我知道你还在伤心
I know you're still grieving,
但我想说 我真的很想你
but I just wanted to say I really miss you.
(米拉雷 顽固的毛毛虫布米 不需要茧)
又是我 苏西
Hey, it's Suzy again.
我喜欢你的新画作 就是有点黑暗 你不觉得吗?
Like the new drawings. Little dark, though. Don't you think?
(布米希望你不要再跟她聊蝴蝶了)
Maybe you should come back to the city, to your room,
也许你应该回到城里 回到我们的公♥寓♥里
回到你那个空荡荡的房♥间里?
which is empty, in our apartment?
米拉 别这样
Mira, enough.
你知道我不善言辞 但约翰那么爱你
You know I'm not great with words, but John loved you.
他一定不想看到你这样困住自己
And I'm sure he would not wanna see you stuck like this.
(顽固的毛毛虫布米整天睡觉)
(毕竟一切都毫无意义)
爸爸妈妈想要回他们的房♥子!
Mom and Dad want their house back!
非要我过去接你吗?
Do I have to come and get you?
-再见 爸爸 -再见 孩子
-Bye, Papa. -Bye, beta.
-开车小心 -我会的 再见 妈妈
-Drive safely. -I will. Bye, Mom.
好 我没问题的 再见
Okay. I got it. Bye.
-再见 -再见
-Bye. -Bye.
-再见 妈 -再见
-See you, Mom. -Bye.
叫苏西回短♥信♥给爸妈
Tell Suzy she needs to text her parents back.
我会的
I will.
她来了!
She's here!
你竟然还在开约翰的卡车
I can't believe you're still driving John's truck.
车上还有他的味道
It still smells like him.
快来
Come here.
不 我在上面
No, I get the top.
-我比你强壮 -好吧
-I'm stronger than you. -Okay.
你回来了 我真的很高兴
I'm really happy you're doing this.
该死
Shit.
(比利 你在哪里? 丽莎 你今天来开会吗?)
该死
Oh, shit.
(休斯 这是最后一根稻草了 你别想着开播客了)
(lizzzz_xox_刚分享了一个帖子)
(lizzzz_xox_ 介绍我的新男友!)
该死
Shit.
席琳迪翁?
Celine Dion?
就是…
Like...
唱《我心永远》的那个席琳迪翁?
Like, "My Heart Still Goes On," that Celine Dion?
对你来说太商业化了 是吗?
Too commercial for you, is it, huh?
你要是能跟上现在的潮流
If you kept up with what the kids were saying,
就会知道席琳的浪潮早已重新掀起
you'd know we were in the middle of a Celinaissance.
连德雷克都说要把她的脸纹在身上
Drake is talking about getting a tattoo of her face.
-什么?你怎么知道的? -看照片墙
-What? How do you know that? -Instagram.
我现在应该开始给报社做播客
I should be starting the podcast for the newspaper.
不 你应该走出我的办公室
No, what you should be doing is leaving my office
去采访席琳迪翁
to go work on Celine Dion.
你好像忘了 罗伯
Now, you seem to forget, Rob,
我是冒着很大的风险聘请你的 英国同胞
that I've taken a big chance hiring you, fellow Brit.
但自从你被那个女人公开羞辱…
But ever since you were publicly humiliated by that woman--
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
自从你在婚礼前几天
Ever since Elizabeth dropped you like a stone
被伊丽莎白狠狠甩开 你的作品就缺乏真心
just days before your wedding, well, your work has lacked heart.
席琳迪翁最大的特点 就在于她的真心 好吗?
Celine Dion is all about heart. Okay?
人人都崇拜她 我也崇拜她
People adore her. I adore her.
所以快点干活 不然我就找别人去
So get onboard, or I'll find someone who will.
“S A D” 悲伤
S-A-D, sad.
-你在开玩笑吗? -闭嘴
-Are you joking? -Shut up.
我只能找到这个词
It was the only one I could find.
才五个 我要输了
It's just five. I'm gonna lose this game.
(伯纳德:回头见)
伯纳德回信了
Bernard wrote back.
伯纳德又有机会了?
Bernard's back in the picture, huh?
还不确定
Not quite sure.
但他写了“回头见 点点点”
But he wrote, "See you soon, dot, dot, dot."
还带眨眼的笑脸 说明他想见我
With a winky smiley. Means he wants to see me.
我说不好 听起来他会放鸽子
I don't know about that. Sounds like a blow-off to me.
什么?不是 眨眼的笑脸
What? No. Winky smiley.
比普通的笑脸更有意义
That's, like, way more, like, meaningful than, like, a regular smiley.
你知道什么最荒唐吗 苏西?
You know what's crazy, Suzy?
我们的父母拚命工作供我们上大学
Our parents worked their asses off to send us to college,
我们却在这里解读眨眼的微笑
and here we are, decoding the winky in a smiley.
给女士们 两份米拉 三成熟
Here you are, ladies. Two Miras, medium rare.
等等 米拉是什么?
Wait, what is a Mira?
就是夹薯条的汉堡
When they put the fries inside the burger.
莫 你用我的名字给汉堡命名?
Mo, you named a burger after me?
当然
Of course.
我用我最喜欢的顾客的名字 给汉堡命名
I name burgers after all my favorite customers.
见到你真好 天啊 我真想念你
It's good to see you. God, I missed you around here.
至于你呢 我不太想
You, not so much.
你还好吗?
电影精选列表