我们能做什么?
What can we do?
什么都做不了
Oh, nothing.
没救了 被罗伯毁了
Nothing. Rob ruined it.
我能怎么办?
What was I supposed to do?
你本来就应该马上告诉她
You should have said something to her right away.
我该说什么?
What should I have said?
“不好意思 我想了解你
"Excuse me, I'd like to get to know you,
但我一直收到 你发给你已故男友的短♥信♥
but I keep getting these text messages you write your dead boyfriend.
我本想早点说的
I would have said something earlier,
但我不想剥夺你和他
but I didn't wanna take away the possibility
保持联♥系♥的可能性
for you to stay in contact with him.
我知道这样认识一个人 是最奇怪的方式
I know this is the weirdest way to get to know someone,
如果你不接受 我也理解
and I understand if you just wanna walk away.
但我没想过从一开始就骗你的”
But I didn't wanna start off by telling you a lie."
对 没错
Yeah. Exactly.
该死
Shit.
可能真的有用
It might have actually worked.
现在怎么办?
So, what now?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不能打给她 也没法联♥系♥上她
I can't call her. And there's no way for me to reach her.
真糟糕
That sucks.
什么时间截稿?
What time's deadline?
怎么了?
Why?
我不喜欢你的眼神 罗伯!
I don't like that look in your eyes. Rob!
天啊 压力好大
Oh, boy. This is very stressful.
你要去哪里?罗伯?
Where are you going? Rob?
-你能冷静点吗? -罗伯!
-Can you just calm down? -Rob!
(伯纳德:你看到了吗?)
(给米拉的短♥信♥ 罗伯伯恩斯作 音乐评论家)
天啊
Holy shit.
怎么了?
What?
伯纳德刚给我发了这个 问我有没有看过
Bernard just sent me this and asked me if I'd seen it.
我不用看
I don't need to read that.
“给米拉的短♥信♥
"Texts for Mira...
-罗伯伯恩斯作” -别念了
-by Rob Burns." -Stop.
“这本该是一篇席琳迪翁的专访
"This was actually supposed to be a profile on Celine Dion
本周末她将在巴克莱中心
as she continues on her first American tour
开启十多年来第一次的美国巡演
in over ten years at the Barclays Center this weekend.
我的任务是让她敞开心扉 展示她的本质
My assignment was to get her to open up, reveal who she really is.
不幸的是 我没成功
Unfortunately, I did not succeed.
恰恰相反 迪翁小姐打开了我的心扉
Instead, Miss Dion opened me.
当她说我理解不了她的音乐时 我冷笑了
When she told me I wasn't capable of hearing her music, I scoffed.
有什么好听的? 一堆关于生活和爱情的陈词滥调?
What was there to hear? A bunch of sentimental platitudes on life and love?
我的人生没有空间听这些废话”
I had no room for such nonsense in my life because..."
因为我知道爱情是个谜
...because I knew love was a myth.
是两个人之间的共同幻想
A shared delusion between two people
可能在某个人改变主意后就结束了
that could end as soon as someone changed their mind.
然后我收到了你的短♥信♥
Then I got your texts.
渐渐地 我开始意识到席琳说得对
Slowly, I began to realize Celine was right.
我听不到她的音乐 因为我的心已经放弃爱了
I couldn't hear the music. 'Cause my heart had given up on love.
我知道你不是故意 把你内心的想法和感受发给我
I know you didn't mean to text me your innermost thoughts and feelings,
但你终归是发了
but you did.
而我犯了一个大错 没有马上告诉你真♥相♥
And I made a big mistake by not telling you that right away.
我不配得到第二次机会
And I do not deserve a second chance.
但多亏了你 我又能听到音乐了
But thanks to you, I can hear the music again.
音乐在你呼唤我名字的声音里
I hear it in the sound of your voice when you call my name.
在你问了我荒谬的选择题后的笑声里
Your laughter after asking me ridiculous "Would you rather" questions.
以及在你睡着前 那缓慢而温柔的呼吸里
And that slow, gentle breath you take just before falling asleep.
我知道爱是真实的
I know love is real
因为我爱上了你
'cause I've fallen in love with you.
如果你能原谅我
And if you can find it in your heart to forgive me,
我保证会尽我所能赢回你的信任
I promise I'll do everything I can to earn your trust back.
因为我迎来了新的一天 米拉
'Cause a new day has come for me, Mira.
曾经黑暗的地方 现在绽放了光明
Where it was dark, now it's light.
曾经痛苦的地方 现在洋溢着快乐
Where there was pain, now there's joy.
曾经软弱的地方 我找到了自己的力量
Where there was weakness, I found my strength.
我不怕告诉全世界
And I'm not afraid to tell the world...
我被一位天使用爱触摸过
I've been touched by an angel with love.
今晚在我再次 学会倾听音乐的地方见面吧
Meet me tonight at the place where I learned to hear the music again.
“请再给这段感情一次机会
"Please give this another chance.
请再给我一次机会”
Please give me another chance."
真的吗?她在听吗?
Seriously? She listening?
席琳迪翁
Celine Dion.
你现在的生活是什么样子?
What even is your life right now?
你…
Just...
-喂? -首先
-Hello? -First off,
我想让你知道不是罗伯让我这么做的
I want you to know that Rob didn't put me up to this.
-当然 -你知道我失去了丈夫吧?
-Sure. -You know I lost my husband, yes?
他是我人生中的第一个 也是唯一的爱人
He was the first and only love of my life.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
在我们结婚前 雷内骗过我一次
Rene may have lied to me once before we were married.
是吗?
He did?
是的
Yeah.
关于席尔的
About Seal.
海豹吗?
The animal--
歌♥手席尔 没错
The singer, Seal. Of course.
那是1991年
It was 1991,
歌♥手席尔
and Seal, the singer,
刚发行第一张专辑
had just released his first album.
我很想跟他合唱
I wanted to sing a duet with him so badly,
但雷内说他没兴趣
but Rene told me he wasn't too interested.
原来雷内吃醋了
Turns out Rene was jealous.
他一点都不想让我靠近席尔
He didn't want me around Seal at all.
他撒谎的时候 你生气吗?
Were you mad when he lied?
我当然生气
Of course I was mad.
但我们最终解决了
But we worked through it.
因为恋爱中的人就是这样
Because that's what you do when you're in love.
总会解决问题的
You work through things.
而且雷内答应要洗一辈子的碗
Also, Rene agreed to do the dishes for life
来换取我的原谅
in return for my forgiveness.
-你们是自己洗碗的吗? -不是
-You guys did your own dishes? -No.
我们要洗的碗也不多 但你明白我的意思吧?
We don't do a lot of dishes. But you get the point?
我只是有点困惑
I'm just a bit confused.
听着 米拉
Look, Mira.
我不在乎你跟罗伯有没有在一起
I don't really care whether you and Rob get together.
你不在乎?
You don't?
对 我只在乎你
No. My only concern is you.
现在…
Now...
我的海报做得怎么样?
how's my poster coming along?
我正在努力
I'm working on it.
你疯了吗?
Have you lost your mind?
这是一份报纸
This is a newspaper.
不是什么约会服务
Not some sort of dating service.
我要怎么跟出版商交代?
What am I supposed to tell our publishers, eh?
他们会怎么说?
What are they gonna say?
他们都是很严肃的人
They are serious people.
你让整个报社的声誉岌岌可危!
You have put the entire newspaper's reputation at risk!
罗伯 这是我这辈子见过
Rob, this is the most unprofessional behavior
最不专业的行为!
I have ever seen in my life!
不!
No!
(做得好)
You total dickhead!
你这个大笨蛋!
我必须让他们觉得我要把你撕碎
I have to make them think I'm ripping you to shreds.
不然人人都会写自己的私生活
Or else they'll all try and publish stories about their personal lives.
我受不了你!
I can't bear you!
-你觉得你能瞒过我一次吗? -你说什么?
-You think you could slip something by me? -I'm sorry?
什么?别回嘴!
What? Don't answer me back!
-辛苦了 这篇文章很感人 -谢谢
-Well done. It was quite a moving piece. -Thank you.
对你来说是好事 因为我决定你可以开播客了
It's great for you 'cause, well, I've decided you can do your podcast.
什么?真的吗?
What? Seriously?
太棒了
That's amazing.
你现在必须赢回她的心
电影精选列表