是的
Yeah.
-我回来了 -是的
-I'm back. -You are.
你没事吧?
You okay?
-没事 -好的
-Yes. -Okay.
卖♥♥相真好啊
This looks amazing.
抱歉 我自作主张点了菜 这是本地最棒的
Sorry, I took the liberty. It's the best in the city.
-开吃吗? -好 开动吧
-Should we do it? -Yeah, let's go.
天啊
Oh, my God.
-不会吧 -什么?
-No way. -What?
你总是这样吗?
Do you always do that?
-什么? -在汉堡里放薯条?
-What? -Put fries in your burger?
对
Yeah.
不 这是最好的方法
No, it's just, it's the best way.
-对吧? -是的
-It is, right? -It is.
-干杯 -干杯
-Cheers. -Cheers.
我还有一个问题
I have another question for you.
你选择养十只猫
Would you rather own ten cats
还是让一只鹦鹉 一天在你的肩膀上待22个小时?
or have a parrot on your shoulder for 22 hours a day?
这是什么问题?
What kind of question is that?
我…
I was...
选择一只鸟
A bird.
很容易选
Wins hands down every time.
我不了解猫
I mean, I don't get cats.
这一刻它们还好好的 下一刻就…
One minute they're cool, and the next...
-抓瞎你的眼睛 -没错
-Scratching your eyes out. -Totally.
-猫很邪恶 -难以预测
-They're evil. -Unpredictable.
没错 同意
Yes. Agreed.
当然要选海盗鸟
Pirate bird all the way.
跟你聊天很有趣
You're fun to talk to.
谢谢 全靠口音的魅力
Thanks. But the accent does all the work.
我能问一个问题吗?
Can I ask...?
好
Yes.
你的戒指
Your ring.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-我应该拿下来的 -不
-I should've taken it off. -No.
我只是不知怎的…
I just, somehow...
我不想一开口就说 “你好 我男朋友死了”
I just didn't wanna start with, "Hi, I have a dead boyfriend."
我们非常相爱
We were very much in love,
他买♥♥了戒指 但还没来得及求婚就死了
and he bought a ring and died before he could propose.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我曾经订过婚
I was engaged once.
真的吗?发生了什么事?
Oh, really. What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
她突然决定不结婚了
She decided she didn't want to go through with it.
就在婚礼前一周
The week before the wedding.
-天啊 -最糟糕的是
-Jeez. -The worst part of it was...
留下了许多疑问
being left with all these questions.
说实话 我光是思考哪里出了错 都快想疯了
To be honest, I may have gone crazy trying to figure out what went wrong.
那你想清楚了吗?
Well, did you figure it out?
爱情是个谜
Love is a mystery.
在这样一个不安定的世界里
And in a restless world like this one...
爱情可能还没开始
it can be ended...
就结束了
before it's even begun.
你真有趣
You're funny.
来吧
Come on.
好的
Okay.
好 再来一个
Okay, okay, one more, one more.
你选择说出你的所有想法
Would you rather say everything you're thinking
还是什么都不说?
or never say anything at all?
什么?不可能
What? No way.
什么?
What? What?
你是说你会选择说出你的所有想法?
What, you're telling me you'd choose to always say everything you're thinking?
是的 我已经说了
Yeah. I already do.
好吧 你现在在想什么?
Okay, what are you thinking right now?
我觉得你很可爱
I think you're very cute.
你为什么这么喜欢这些问题?
Why do you love these questions so much?
因为能展现对方的特点 而且直截了当
'Cause they are very telling of people and they cut through the bullshit.
你觉得你会因为一个人的话 就爱上他吗?
Do you think you could fall in love with someone just through their words?
当然会
Yeah, sure.
但有句老话
But you know what they say.
行动胜于言语
Actions speak louder than words.
那么这种行动呢?
Well, what about these actions?
什么?我们要跳舞吗?
What, like... Oh, we're dancing?
-你要晾着我不管吗? -不是 我只是不知道该怎么办
-What, are you gonna leave me hanging? -No, I'm not. I don't know what to do.
好吧
All right.
-很顺畅嘛 -谢谢
-That was smooth. -Thank you.
你真的很喜欢这音乐 对吧?
You're really feeling this music, aren't you?
对 不是…他在演奏我最喜欢的歌♥
Yeah. This isn't... Playing my favorite song.
好吧
Okay.
你知道他没再演奏了吧?
You know he stopped playing, right?
我还能听到音乐
Well, I still hear the music.
你一直这么喜欢音乐吗?
Have you always been this much into music?
是的 当然
Yeah, definitely.
从小我妈妈就没让家里的音乐停过
My mom, she filled the house with it growing up.
-她什么都听 -真的吗?
-She played everything. -Really?
古典音乐 摇滚乐
Classical, rock,
传统苏格兰乐 爵士乐
traditional Scottish, jazz.
-真酷 -对 她很酷
-That's really cool. -Yeah, she was pretty cool.
你呢?你喜欢什么?
What about you? What are you into?
我喜欢嘻哈 嘻哈是我的最爱
I love hip-hop. Hip-hop's my favorite.
-是吗? -是的
-Yeah? -Yeah.
每天都听卡迪B
Cardi B all day every day.
-你听说过她吗? -她很有魅力
-Have you heard of her? -She's very catchy.
怎么?
What?
我喜欢你
I like you.
我也喜欢你
I like you too.
米拉 我…
Mira, I...
我得告诉你一件事
I need to tell you something.
什么?
What?
我不希望这次约会结束
I do not want this date to end.
谁说必须结束了?
Well, who says it has to?
现在已经是早上了
Well, it is morning now.
太疯狂了
Which is crazy.
是的
Wow. Yeah, it is.
昨晚我过得很开心
Look, it was a really great night and...
再见 给我发短♥信♥
I'll see you around. Text me.
再见
See you.
或者
Or...
既然我们都这么疯狂
just 'cause we're crazy kids...
我们可以回家 洗个澡 换身衣服
we could go back to our places, shower up, change,
也许今晚来我家
and maybe meet tonight at mine
做晚饭?
to make dinner?
好 听起来不错
Yeah, that sounds great.
-是吗? -我先警告你 我不太会做饭
-Yeah? -I warn you, I'm not much of a cook.
很好 我也是
Perfect. Me neither.
好吧 那今晚见
Okay, so tonight.
今晚见
Tonight.
(速食 泰式素咖喱)
-好东西 -那家公♥司♥就是希望我们失败
-Good stuff. -That company wanted us to fail.
没错
Oh, totally.
而且我们厨艺都很差
Also, we're terrible cooks.
这碗肉桂吐司脆片里 谷物和牛奶的比例
The cereal-to-milk ratio in this bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch
完美极了
is perfection.
谢谢你 好心的先生
Why, thank you, kind sir.
干杯
-Cheers. -Cheers.
对了
You know...
我会为了你学做菜的
I would learn to cook for you.
他是怎么去世的?
How did he die?
遇上了酒驾的司机
It was a drunk driver.
光天化日之下
In broad daylight.
已经两年了
电影精选列表