我看出来了
I see it.
我曾经觉得有
I thought so.
就在不久前 但是…
A while back, but...
最终分开了
It didn't work out.
从那以后你就被困住了?
And you've been stuck ever since?
你怎么知道的?
How'd you know that?
因为你看着就像一条二手内♥裤♥
Because you have the presence of a pair of used underwear.
坐直一点
Sit up straight. Sit up straight.
拜托 老兄 你和席琳迪翁在一起呢!
Come on, man, you're with Celine Dion!
-好吧 -好的 内♥裤♥先生
-Okay. -Okay, Mr. Underwear.
你现在有喜欢的人吗?
Do you have someone in your life right now?
我可能对一个从未谋面的人 产生了感情
I think I might have feelings for someone I've never met.
你比看起来的有趣多了 继续说
You are more interesting than you look. Go on.
(彩虹糖 热带口味)
该死
Oh, shit.
我觉得我通过这些短♥信♥认识了她
I feel like I got to know her through these texts.
也许我只是在自欺欺人
You know, maybe I'm just fooling myself.
你收到的这些短♥信♥说明了一些事
These texts you're receiving are saying something.
这样的事不会无缘无故发生
Things like this don't just happen.
你应该主动追求
You need to pursue this.
真的吗?
Really?
你不觉得这样爱上别人很疯狂吗?
You don't think it's crazy to fall for someone like this?
也许是很疯狂 但爱情并不总是循规蹈矩的
Oh, it might be crazy. But love doesn't always follow the rules.
以我的情况为例
Take my situation, for example.
在我的整个职业生涯中 雷内一直是我的经纪人
Rene had always been my manager my entire career.
但我从未对他有别的感情
But I never thought of him in that way...
直到有一晚在都柏林
until one night in Dublin.
在都柏林发生了什么?
What happened in Dublin?
我们去那儿参加欧洲歌♥唱大赛
We were there for the Eurovision song contest,
在决赛前一晚
and it was the night before finals.
我准备回酒店好好睡一觉
I was about to go to my hotel room and get a good night's sleep.
雷内向我道了晚安 还像往常一样
And Rene wished me good night and gave me a kiss on each cheek,
亲了我的脸颊
like he always did.
但那天晚上 他在我的嘴唇上稍微停了一下
But on that night, he stopped ever so briefly at my lips...
给了我最温柔、最甜蜜的一吻
and gave me the softest, sweetest little peck.
在那一刻
And at that moment...
嘴唇上的一吻解答了
that kiss on the lips was the answer to everything
我内心深处的所有感受
that I was feeling deep down inside of me.
就好像那个吻解锁了 我们心中的一个秘密
It was as if that kiss had unlocked a secret that had been in our hearts.
我是他的
I was his.
他是我的
And he was mine.
爱情对每个人都有安排
Love has a plan for each and every one of us.
我想这些短♥信♥也是对你的安排
I think these texts are part of the plan for you.
时间到了
Time's up.
我们的访谈还没做呢
We didn't get to the interview.
等你成为男人了再找我 我们可以再安排一次
Come back to me as a man and we can try again.
-我已经35岁了 -那你还有时间
-Yeah, I'm 35. -Then you still have time.
爱需要勇气
Love takes courage.
向宇宙敞开自己 它就会冲向你 罗伯伯恩斯
Open yourself to the universe and it'll come rushing in, Rob Burns.
好吧
Okay.
(我以为发短♥信♥会有帮助)
(但是好像只是雪上加霜 我觉得被困住了)
(也许这样不好 我需要休息一下)
不
No.
不…
No. No, no, no.
罗伯
Hey, Rob.
罗伯?
Rob?
(纽约纪事报)
素食冰淇淋
Vegan ice cream.
那是什么?我很生气
What is that? I am outraged.
超级性感
Super hot.
罗伯?
Rob?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我独自一人
All by myself
再也不想
Don't want to be
独自一人
All by myself
再也不想
Anymore
独自一人
All by myself
再也不想
Don't want to be
独自一人
All by myself
再也不想
Anymore
(比利 别再看手♥机♥了 老兄!)
天啊
Oh, God.
好吧
Okay.
-比利 还给我 -不给
-Billy, give it back. -No.
你得翻篇了 这样不健康
You need to get over this. This is not healthy.
快给我
Just give it to me.
-比利 -不
-Billy. -No, no.
-把手♥机♥给我 -不 别跟着我
-Give me the phone. -No. Don't follow me.
我不会追你
I won't chase you.
-把手♥机♥给我! -救我 丽莎!
-Give me the phone! -Help me, Lisa!
不 丽莎 打给人事部
No, Lisa, call HR.
-把手♥机♥给我! -不!冷静点好吗?
-Give it to me! -No! Just calm down, okay?
冷静 深呼吸 好吗?
Just calm down. Just breathe, okay?
因为你都不知道 是不是她发的短♥信♥ 好吗?
Because you don't even know if this is from her. Okay?
好吧 是她 你等一下
Okay, it's from her. Just wait there.
这不合理
This makes no sense.
“这里没有让人气馁的话语
"Here, where never is heard a discouraging word,
只有喜悦和期望”
is nothing but joy and desire."
这是《俄耳甫斯与欧律狄刻》里的话
It's from Orpheus and Eurydice.
歌♥剧?格鲁克的歌♥剧? 正在曼哈顿歌♥剧院上演
The opera? By Gluck? It's playing at the Manhattan Opera House.
-怎么 你现在听起歌♥剧了? -你不了解我的生活
-Sorry. You listen to "opera" now? -You don't know my life.
说来听听
Enlighten me, please.
俄耳甫斯去冥界找回他死去的妻子
Orpheus travels to Hades to get back his dead wife.
他获准和妻子一起返回凡间
And he's given permission to return to Earth with her,
但条件是他不能看妻子的脸
under the condition that he not look at her face
直到他们离开冥界之后
until they're outta Hades.
-为什么? -我不知道 因为众神都是混♥蛋♥吧
-Why? -I don't know. 'Cause the gods are dicks.
总之 俄耳甫斯忍♥不住 看了欧律狄刻的脸
Anyway, Orpheus can't resist but look at Eurydice's face
因为人类很软弱 爱情会让人变成傻瓜
because people are weak and love makes fools out of everyone.
所以他最后失去了妻子 再一次失去了
So he ends up losing her. All over again.
我要去看看
I'm gonna go see it.
-为什么? -显然那部歌♥剧对她有特殊意义
-Why? -Obviously, it has meaning for her.
好吧 你怎么知道她会不会去?
Oh, okay. How do you know if she's even going?
就算她去 你也不知道她什么时候去
And if she does, you still won't know when.
我会每场都去 直到她出现
I'll just keep going until she shows up.
每场都去?
You'll just keep going?
太疯狂了
That is... That is so crazy.
是的
Yeah.
是的 但就像她说的
Yeah, but like she said...
爱情会让人变成傻瓜
love makes fools of everyone.
(俄耳甫斯和欧律狄刻)
(克里斯托夫维利巴尔德格鲁克作品 俄耳甫斯和欧律狄刻)
(罗伯:我没找到她 但我好像喜欢上了歌♥剧?)
(比利)
我认识你吗?
Do I know you?
我…
I...
我不确定
I'm not sure.
-对不起 -我是说 谁都是从陌生人开始认识的
-I'm sorry. -I mean, everyone starts as strangers.
我认识的人不多
I don't know a lot of people.
-好的 -我们都喜欢舒适的鞋子
-Okay. -We both like comfortable footwear.
乔丹1号♥ 我更喜欢11号♥
Jordan 1s, I see. I'm more of an 11s kinda girl.
挺好的 我有那双球鞋
That's cool, I have thems-- Those...
我家里有球鞋
sneakers. I have sneakers at home.
很好 我没穿我的那双 因为跟这条裙子不配
Nice. I didn't wear mine 'cause they didn't go with this dress.
没错
No.
-你喜欢这场表演吗? -喜欢
-Did you like the show? -Yes.
非常喜欢 你呢?
Very much so, actually. And you?
很喜欢 我觉得非常…
Yeah. Yeah, I thought it was so...
充满希望
hopeful.
充满希望?
Hopeful?
-真的吗? -对
-Really? -Yeah.
当然 也有很多痛苦和折磨 但最终爱会战胜一切
Sure, there's a lot of pain and suffering, but, ultimately, love wins in the end.
没有痛苦就没有快乐 二者是密不可分的
There's no joy without the struggle, they go hand in hand.
要有信心 一直向前看
Just have faith. Keep looking forward.
电影精选列表