"Come on.
我们为什么要学科学?”
Why are we learning about science?"
好吧 这条定律 影响统计学
Well, this law impacts statistics,
博弈论 系统学 分♥析♥学
game theory, systems, analytics,
甚至一部分语言学
and even parts of linguistics.
它有助于
It is essential
了解事物的运作方式
for understanding how things work
甚至人们的思考方式
and even how people think.
但预测是不太容易的
But it's not as easy to predict
和你们想象得不一样
as you might imagine.
好吧 上课了 快点 坐好
All right, class. Come on. Settle down.
你真的挡住了 是吧?
You really stepped in there, huh?
是的
Yeah, well,
如果我不拦着 你可能会杀了她
you probably would've killed her if I didn't.
说得很好
That's a great point.
你还好吗?
You okay?
我甚至不知道怎么说
I don't even know where to start.
你脑子在想什么?
What were you thinking?
那些孩子是混♥蛋♥
That those kids were assholes.
我受够了 - 听着 有没有可能
I was sick of it. - Look, maybe that wasn't
那不是最佳选择
the best option.
当然不是 - 当然不是?
Yeah, sure. - Sure?
这会在你档案中记一辈子
This is going to be on your permanent record,
而你的绩点是4.0
and you have a 4.0.
老天爷啊
For Christ's sakes,
你下月就要去麻省理工面试了
you have your interview with MIT next month.
你想就这么毁掉一切吗?
Do you just wanna ruin all of that?
我 我努力想了解 你到底怎么了
I-I am trying to understand what has gotten into you.
你也太小题大做了
You're blowing this way out of proportion.
是为了你在约会的 那个新来的男生吗?
Is it the new boy that you've been dating?
你都不认识他 不是
You don't even know him, and no,
我们不是 我们不是在约会
we're not-we're not dating.
好吧 好吧 不是约会
Okay, fine, not dating.
你每晚偷偷溜出去
Is it the new boy
是去见新来的男生?
you have been sneaking out at night to see?
他 他其实是个很不错的孩子
He-he's a real good kid actually.
哦 是吗?
Oh, is he?
那么我很肯定 他父亲对他非常生气
Then I'm sure his father is actually upset with him.
天 真是扯淡 - 别说粗话
God, this is bullshit. - Don't use that language.
不 我想做啥就做啥 - 我不会允许你
No, I'll do whatever I want. - I am not going to permit you
再和那个男生出去玩了
to hang out with that boy anymore.
他们只是朋友 - 你没资格
They're just friends. - You have no say
在这里说话 卡梅伦
in this anymore, Cameron.
真是的 我走之后 随便你干嘛
Really? When I leave, do whatever you want.
走?到底怎么回事?
Leaving? What the hell is that about?
显然 我是车里唯一
Apparently, I'm the only one in this car
还残存一点理智的
who's even remotely rational anymore.
理智?你很理智?
Rational? Is that what you've become?
这就是你所谓的 理智?
That's what you call it, is rational?
够了 - 你不理智
That's enough. - You're not rational.
够了
That is enough.
你怎么会娶这个女人的?
How did you marry this woman?
我的意思是 说真的 她只会
I mean, like, seriously, all she ever does
像老太太一样 无所事事 抱怨个不停
is sit around and complain like some old lady.
去你的!
Fuck you!
所以...
So...
发生了什么?
What happened?
没什么 - 嗯
Nothing. - Hm.
他们不会无缘无故让你回家
They don't send you home for nothing.
只是和人打了一架
It was just a stupid fight.
是因为和你一起出去玩的那个女生吗?
Is it the girl you've been hanging out with?
不 先生 不是因为她
No, sir. It's not her.
哦
Oh.
我不想你再和那个女生出去玩
I don't want you hanging out with that girl anymore.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
明白 先生
Yes, sir.
这是你自找的
You're doing this to yourself.
如果我再看到 你和那个同性恋在一起
If I see you with that queer one more time,
我会杀了你
I'll kill you.
让我来做个实验
Let me try an experiment.
假设 我拿了一根橡皮筋
Say I take a rubber band
我用手指拉伸它
and I stretch it out between my finger.
这会产生储存势能
This creates stored potential energy.
那么 其实 能量是唯一
Now, really, energy is the only thing
可以抵消...
that can counteract...
熵的影响的东西
The effects of entropy.
现在 让我们来看看
Now, let's take a look-
谢谢 哥们
Thanks, buddy.
你好吗?
How you doing?
不敢相信我说了那种话
I can't believe I said that.
谁会这么说?
Who does that?
到底怎么了 卡梅伦?
What's happening, Cameron?
有时候 事情就这么发生了
Sometimes, things just happen.
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
其实 我认为可能很简单
I think it might be, actually.
喝点?
Want some?
好
Yeah.
所以你要走了?
So you're leaving?
我得到了一个赖特·帕特森空军基地的工作机会
I got a job offer at Wright-Patt.
哇 恭喜
Wow. Congratulations, yeah.
我不去了
I'm not gonna go.
为什么不去?
Why not?
因为这是别人的梦想
Because it's someone else's dream.
唔
Um,
我
I'm-
之前的事情 我很抱歉
I'm sorry about before.
你没有什么可抱歉的
You have nothing to be sorry for.
我才是要道歉的人
I'm the one that needs to apologize.
我说了一些 我非常希望能收回的话
I said something that I so wish I could take back.
我不知道我在做什么
I don't know what I'm doing.
所以呢?
So what?
谁在乎?
Who cares?
是啊
Yeah.
你会过得很好的
You are gonna be just fine.
你很聪明 也很自信
You are intelligent and so confident
并且意志顽强
and strong-willed
也是这个地球上
and one of the most loyal people
最忠诚的人之一
on this Earth.
是的 难免会有一些起伏
And yeah, there's gonna be some ups and downs,
但我可以告诉你
but I can tell you
无论你选择做什么
that no matter what you choose to do
或者你选择成为什么样的人
or who you choose to be,
都是正确的决定
it'll be the right decision.
谢谢
Thanks.
我能问你一件事吗?
Can I ask you something?
你当时长大后想做什么?
What did you wanna be when you grew up?
你当时的梦想是什么?
What was your dream?
嘿
Hey.
我 呃
I, uh-
我从博物馆拿来的
I nabbed it from the museum.
很酷吧?
It's pretty cool, huh?
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
在做无与伦比的事
Something fantastic.
哦 小卡 也祝你圣诞快乐
Aw, Merry Christmas to you too, Cam.
嗯 还没到圣诞节 艾琳
Well, it's not Christmas yet, Erin,
哦 但你刚在说北极
Oh, but you were talking about the north pole.
今天是万圣节
It's Halloween.
好吧 那你的服装呢?
All right, well, where's your costume then?
嘿 我到家了
Hey, I'm home.
我觉得我白得像个鬼
I think I'm pale like a ghost.
我们的星球充满了...
电影精选列表