其实很简单
It's pretty simple, actually.
你只需要交叉比对
You just wanna cross-reference
博物馆数据库的新增项
the new item with the museum database
看看它是不是已经被编号♥了
to see if we've already cataloged it or not.
那么既然它是引擎 应该归入哪个类别?
So since it's an engine, we put it in which category?
推进系统
That would be propulsion. Yep.
知道了 - 太好了
Got it. - Great.
翻页并继续填写即可
Just tab through and keep filling them in.
如果有任何疑问 请告诉我
Let me know if you have questions.
我以前看过你的节目
You know, I used to watch your show.
哦
Oh.
有时课堂上会放
They showed it in class sometimes.
哎呀 真尴尬
Jeez. That's embarrassing.
这节目怎么了?
Whatever happened to it?
哦 我已经很多年没有参与了
Oh, I haven't been involved with it for years.
哦
Oh.
这太糟糕了 - 不 不 没关系
That's too bad. - No, no, it's fine.
我得到过很多乐趣 但我们
I had a lot of fun, but we just weren't
无法真的在节目中有所成就 所以...
really getting anywhere with the show, so...
很多工作都是走进死胡同
a lot of work for a lot of dead ends.
你觉得这里怎么样?
How are you liking it here?
我喜欢这里 这是我梦寐以求的工作
I love it here. This is, like, my dream job.
真的吗? - 千真万确
Really? - Totally.
哇 这是你的梦想职业?
Wow. This is your dream job?
当然 一路走来
Of course, down the road,
我也想去国家博物馆之类的
I'd love to be at a national museum or something,
但你呢?
but what about you?
嗯 学的航♥空♥航♥天♥工程
Um, studied aerospace engineering
研究生学的数学
and mathematics in grad school.
我的意思是 你当时长大后
I mean, what did you wanna be
想做什么?
when you grew up?
嗯 我从来不会局限于某个选择
Um, you know, I don't think I really ever chose one thing.
我想放开所有可能性
I just kind of wanted to leave it open,
但我的确记得告诉过别人
but I do remember telling people
我想做一些无与伦比的事情
that I just wanted to do something fantastic.
太棒了 我喜欢这个想法
That's amazing. I love that.
额 但不知道什么事
Well, it's...something.
你好 哥们儿
Hey, dude.
呃 嗨
Uh, hi.
哦 这是你的朋友吗?- 呵呵
Oh, is this your friend? - Uh-huh.
嗯 很高兴见到我儿子的任何朋友
Well, it sure is a pleasure to meet any friend of my son.
嗯 是的 见到你也是
Uh, yeah, you too.
我 嗯 很少听说你 实际上
I-I've heard so, um, little about you, actually.
好吧 我让他尴尬
Well, he is embarrassed of me.
呃 车很漂亮 老兄
Uh, nice wheels, dude.
嘿 裤子很漂亮
Hey, nice pants.
嗯 我的意思是
Uh, well, I mean,
着装要求是裙子或裤子 所以
dress code says skirt or pants, so-
不 我是认真的
No, I really mean it.
有些人判断事情太武断
Some people are too quick to judge.
非常进步 女权主义
Very progressive. Feminism.
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
当然 老兄 我只是不♥穿♥裙子
For sure, man-no, I just- I just don't do dresses-
好的 呃 再见 爸爸
Okay. Uh, bye, Dad.
我 我 很高兴见到你
I-it was- it was nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你 放学后见
Great to meet you. See you after school.
好
Yep.
我们为什么不去你家?
Why don't we ever go to your house?
我的意思是 你♥爸♥爸看起来很棒
I mean, your dad seems awesome.
是啊
Yeah.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
《都市流行》杂♥志♥刚发表了
One of my photos just got published
我的一张照片
in "Metrobop Magazine."
厉害
Nice.
我在想你啥时候当我的模特
Was thinking you might want to pose for me sometime.
好啊 没问题
Yeah, sure.
赞
Cool.
老兄 你在开玩笑吗?
Dude, are you kidding me?
什么? - “什么?”
What? - "What?"
哦 我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
也许只是因为她做人很差
Maybe it's just because she's the worst.
老兄 你不能出现在她的蠢照中
Dude, you can't be in one of her stupid pictures.
不 她只是缺乏安全感
No, she's just insecure.
我敢肯定她有好的地方
I'm sure she's nice in there somewhere.
你站在哪边?
Whose side are you on?
你嫉妒了?
Are you jealous?
嫉妒 呵呵
Jealous.
卡梅伦 你来太好了
Cameron, I'm glad you're here.
你大概已经注意到了 情况越来越差了
As you've probably noticed, the condition is declining.
很有可能死亡
Death has become a very real possibility.
死亡? - 它发生在我生日那天
Death? - It happened on my birthday.
发生什么?
What did?
这对你有什么意义吗?
Does that mean anything to you?
对我?
To me?
是的
Yes.
没有
No.
看 这很常见
Look, it's common
处于人生后期阶段的人
for anyone at this later stage in life
开始审视自己的过去
to begin to examine their past,
回顾自己的成就
to look back at their accomplishments
细看自己的遗憾
and scrutinize their regrets-
这是重点部分
the big picture stuff.
大多数人不会有问题
Most of us have no issue with this,
但对于像这样记忆有问题的人来说
but for someone with memory issues like this,
回首往事并不容易
looking back is not so easy.
大脑实际上堵塞住了
The brain is actually clogging up
就像牙齿上的牙菌斑
like plaque on teeth
不使用脑牙刷一样
without a brain toothbrush.
那么你有什么建议?
So what do you suggest we do?
抗抑郁药只是一种临时解决方案
Antidepressants are a temporary solution,
坦率地说 精神刺♥激♥才是关键
but frankly, mental stimulation is key.
现在 对抗病情的最好方法
Now, the-the best way to combat this kind of thing
是与心爱的人
is through sharing memories
分享回忆
with a loved one,
分享过去的故事
stories from the past.
都在这里
It's all up here
在脑海中
in the mind.
你明白?
You understand?
是的
Y-yeah.
很好
Good.
你是来给我洗澡的?
You here to give me a shower?
不是 护士给你洗澡 不是我
No, the nurses give you showers, not me.
好吧 那你是谁?
Well, then who are you?
我是卡梅伦 你认识我
I'm Cameron. You know me.
哦 卡梅伦 哦 当然
Oh, Cameron. Oh, of course.
哈罗 你好吗?
Hello. How are you?
我很好 - 是的
I'm good. - Yeah.
好的 - 是的
Good. - Yeah.
你感觉怎么样?- 哦 很好
How are you feeling? - Oh, fine.
听着 这听起来很疯狂
Look, this is gonna sound crazy,
但是有一枚火箭 好吧 火箭的一部分
but there was a rocket- well, part of a rocket-
落在我们的后院
that fell in our backyard.
他们以为是俄♥罗♥斯♥的 但那是
They thought it was Russian, but it was-
是的 你已经告诉过我了
Yeah. You told me this already.
你记得这吗?- 是的
You remember that? - Yeah.
是的 你 你上次来的时候告诉过我
Yeah, you-you told me this the last time you visited.
我知道 但我没想到你会记得
I know, but I didn't think you'd remember.
你知道 我曾经驾驶过火箭
You know, I used to fly rockets.
驾驶?但你是造火箭的
Fly? But you built rockets.
工程师 你并没有驾驶它们
An engineer. You didn't fly them.
电影精选列表