Our planet is filled...
有人吗?- 液态熔融金属
Hello? - With liquid molten metals.
哦 吓人
Ooh, spooky.
今天是我的生日啊 - 把我们的星球
It's my birthday, you know. - Which turn our planet
变成一块巨大的磁铁
into an enormous magnet.
但我们的星球并不是唯一
But our planet isn't the only thing
带有磁场的
with a magnetic field.
我说得对吗 艾琳?
Am I right, Erin?
没错 小卡 太阳也有磁场
That's right, Cam. The sun also has one.
而且太阳的磁场要强大得多
And the sun's magnetic field is much more powerful.
它会导致黑子 - 人走了总是不关
It can cause sunspots-- - Always leaving
该死的电视机
this dang thing on.
电视屏幕变模糊
Television screen go fuzz-
嘿 大家都去哪了?
Hey, where is, everyone?
卡梅伦完全失去理智了
Cameron is being completely irrational.
艾琳似乎也加入了他的行列
And it seems Erin has joined him.
嗯 严格来说 你不会有显示控制台
Well, you won't technically have a display console,
但你知道吗?
but you know what?
约翰·格伦也没有
Neither did John Glenn.
约翰·格伦?从来没有听说过他
John Glenn? Never heard of him.
我们要怎么获得动力?
What are we gonna do about propulsion?
哦 这里面其实还有
Oh, this thing actually still had
很多液态氢
a significant store of liquid H2 in it.
美滋滋 - 是的
Sweet. - Yeah.
我认为可能足以让你到达拉格朗日点
I think it might be enough to get you to the L point.
可能?
It might be?
额 真放心 可能
Well, that's a relief. That is-it might be.
那么 你打算怎么办?从货车中虹吸汽油?
Well, what are you gonna do? Siphon gas out of the wagon?
没问题的
It's gonna be fine.
这太疯狂了 - 是啊
This is so crazy. - Yeah.
不 在这点上 我同意卡梅伦
No, I agree with Cameron on this one.
嗨 生日快乐 - 生日快乐
Hi. Happy birthday. - Happy birthday.
太好了 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
唔 我在装饰房♥子
Um, I'm decorating the house.
我要举办万圣节派对
I'm having a Halloween party.
很明显 没邀请你们
So obviously, you're not invited.
请别出现 - 当然
Please don't come. - Obviously.
你的女巫装呢?
Where's your witch costume?
额 今天达茜·彭佐斯也决定
Um, yeah, Darcy Penzone decided
打扮成女巫 所以现在我没服装了
to dress as a witch today too, so now I am costume-less.
很遗憾 那你怎么办?
Sorry. What are you gonna do?
我要突击你的衣橱
I was gonna raid your closet.
没问题 是的 当然
Sure. Yes, of course.
你就扮成自己去嘛
You could just go as yourself.
不要
No.
她就像一束正能量
She's like a bundle of positivity.
这里呢?
What about over here?
你来了
You made it.
连衣裙?
A dress?
哦 好吧 我的意思是 大概是
Oh, well, I mean, sort of.
这是我最可怕的噩梦 家庭主妇
It's my worst nightmare, a housewife.
是的 我的意思是 是的 你看起来很可怕
Yeah. I mean, yeah, you look horrific.
哇 谢谢
Wow. Thank you.
我的意思是 很漂亮
I mean, fantastic.
穿给你看的
It's for you.
来吧 我们 呃 给你找套衣服
Come on, let's, uh, find you a costume.
派对即将开始
Party's about to start.
你有多余的衣服吗?
You have an extra?
亲爱的 大家都去哪里了?
Honey, where is everyone?
我 我以为派对20点开始
I-I thought the party started at eight.
好的
Okay.
我认为已经准备就绪了
I think this is ready to go.
快点 我们把它拿出去
Come on. Let's get it outside.
卡梅伦
Cameron.
卡梅伦
Cameron.
卡梅伦
Cameron.
睁开眼睛
Open your eyes.
卡梅伦
Cameron.
是的
Yeah.
你确定要这样做吗?
Are you sure you wanna do this?
不可能发射的 好吗?
The launch isn't gonna happen, okay?
它飞不起来
It's not gonna work.
它之前就没飞起来
It didn't work.
我不能从车♥库♥发射火箭
I can't launch a rocket from our garage.
哪 那么简单
It's- - Not that simple.
为什么你总是这样告诉自己?
Why do you always tell yourself that?
我只是想做一些...
I just wanted to do something...
你知道
you know.
你知道那是什么吗?
Do you know what that is?
我知道莫比斯环是什么
I know what a Moebius strip is.
它只有一个面
It only has one side.
是的 这是一个数学悖论
Yeah. It's a mathematical paradox.
哪那么简单 - 哦 可能很简单
It's not that simple. - Oh, it might be.
谁知道呢?
Who knows?
它发生在我生日那天
It happened on my birthday.
发生什么?
What did?
卡梅伦
Cameron.
你记得我吗?
You remember me?
这对你有什么意义吗?
Does that mean anything to you?
我可以参加你们的SB派对吗?
Can I come to your stupid party or whatever?
条件是:
Under one condition:
你给我们拍照
you take our photo.
无所谓
Whatever.
很好 到外面去
Fine. Out here.
都在这里
It's all up here
在脑海中
in the mind.
你明白吗?
You understand?
我说 你能为我睁开眼睛吗 卡梅伦?
I said, can you open your eyes for me, Cameron?
你看起来不错
You're looking good.
你知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am?
卡梅伦
Cameron.
你知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am?
我可能知道
I might.
你认识这些东西吗?
Do you recognize any of this stuff?
这里
Here.
你知道这是谁吗?
Do you know who this is?
就是你 卡梅伦
That's you, Cameron.
50多年前
Over 50 years ago.
那是我
And that's me.
你认识这张照片吗?
Do you recognize this photo?
山姆
Sam.
山姆?- 是的
Sam? - Yeah.
山姆不在照片里
Sam isn't in this picture.
他胎死腹中了 记得吗?
He was stillborn. Remember?
瑞士数学家丹尼尔·伯努利...
Swiss mathematician Daniel Bernoulli...
我们永远不知道 他长什么样子
We never knew what he would look like.
大脑实际上堵塞了
The brain is actually clogging up
就像牙齿上的牙菌斑
like plaque on teeth
不使用脑牙刷一样
without a brain toothbrush.
我想我知道怎么回事了
I think I know what's happening.
我也这么觉得
I think you do too.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
有我在这
I'm here.
我会一直在这里
I'll always be here.
我每天都给你看这些东西
I show you these things every day.
我们怎么认识的
How we met,
我们在一起的生活
our life together.
本周的科学发现是……
This week's scientific discovery is...
火箭!
Rockets!
那边 那边有人找你
Over there, there's-there's somebody over there for you.
你知道我是谁吗?
电影精选列表