嗯
Hm.
哦
Oh.
啊!
Ah!
来探索科学 让我们一飞…
Come explore science as we go above...
3、2、1、0
Three, two, one, zero.
冲天!
And beyond!
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
来吧
Go ahead.
大多数人认为它只是黑色的深渊
Most people think it's just a black abyss.
但其实 宇宙出现了
But in fact, the universe appears.
仔细看 你看到了吗
Look closely. Do you see it?
很模糊
It's faint,
但如果你集中注意力 就能看到
but it's there if you concentrate.
它也许五彩斑斓 不断变化
It's probably colorful and shifting.
它在进化和成长
It's evolving and growing.
你看到了吗
Do you see it?
你所看到的 对你完全是独一无二的
What you're seeing is entirely unique to you.
就像一种指纹
It's a kind of fingerprint,
一种专属于你的宇宙
your own personal universe.
现在…
Now...
睁开眼睛
Open your eyes.
我说 卡梅伦 你能为我睁开眼睛吗
I said, can you open your eyes for me, Cameron?
有人吗
Hello?
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
真是难以置信
It was unbelievable.
他死了吗
Was he dead?
救护员说他有生还希望
The ambulance guy said he had a chance.
医护人员
Paramedics.
是的 我知道他们叫什么
Yeah, I know what they're called.
还有其他人受伤吗
Well, was anyone else hurt?
在他们出现之前你做了什么
What did you do till they showed?
没有 但是 但是 我只是坐在那里
No, but-but-well, I just kind of sat there,
呃 坐在他旁边
uh, with him.
我不知道 我只是觉得很奇怪
I don't know. I just-it was weird.
怎么啦
What?
这真是个疯狂的故事 小卡
It's-it's a really crazy story, Cam.
真是太疯狂了
It's really crazy.
你不相信我 是吗
You don't believe me, do you?
我相信 我相信 只是不相信
I do. I do. It's just the part
从天而降这部分 你知道吗
about falling from the sky, you know?
你确定 它不是撞到路边 然后翻了?
You sure it didn't hit the curb and then flip over?
对了 他是谁啊?- 是的 是的 我确定
Well, who was he? - Yeah. Yeah, I am.
他们没告诉我 但是他
They didn't tell me, but he-
他看起来像年轻漂亮版的我
he looked like a younger, better-looking version of me.
嗯 我打赌 我的双胞胎是个有着很大假胸的
Hm. I bet my twin is a hot blonde
火♥辣♥金发女郎
with big fake boobs.
哦 拜托 你本来就很美
Oh, come on. You're beautiful as is.
小卡 你知道的
Cam, you do know
这听起来很奇怪 对吧
that it sounds outlandish, though, right?
你是个男人 对吧 - 是的 我明白 但是
You're a man, right? - Yeah. I understand, but it-
那为什么 男人的审美标准
So why is it that, like, the standard of beauty for men
是高跟鞋和连衣裙呢?
is, like, high heels and a dress?
这是怎么回事
What is that about?
我的意思是 对我来说没有意义
I mean, it doesn't make sense to me.
比如 为什么 - 我只是说
Like, why- - I'm just saying-
一条好看的裤子有什么不好
What's wrong with, like, a good pair of pants?
我觉得没道理
I feel like there's no reason
对此 你无法给出合理的解释
you can't give a rational explanation for this.
因为在学校 他们让你要么穿
Because, like, at school they make you either wear,
校服裙 要么穿校服裤
like, a skirt or pants for your uniform-
这就是压力
This is pressure.
空气压力
Air pressure.
气压形成了风
Air pressure makes the wind blow
让我们可以呼吸
and allows us to breathe.
没有气压 什么都飞不起来
Without air pressure, nothing could fly.
现在 看看这个
Now, look at this.
这架飞机在飞行
This airplane is flying.
嗯 刚是在排练
Well, it was in rehearsal.
流过机翼的空气 就是科学家们所说的升力
Air moving across the wings is what scientists call lift.
任何液体 无论是空气还是水
Now, any fluid, be it air or water,
围绕着一个物体流动 会对该物体施加一个力
flowing around an object puts a force on that object.
升力是这种力的一种
Lift is the component of this force
它垂直于迎面而来的气流
that is perpendicular to the oncoming flow.
就是这种垂直的力
And it is this perpendicular force
使得飞机…
that causes airplanes...
你的节目播得太晚了
Your show's on way too late.
他们为什么要把儿童节目放在半夜?
Why do they put a kids' show on at midnight?
半夜是个不错的时段
Midnight's a decent time slot.
而且 托尼即将开放周六早间
Besides, Tony's got some Saturday morning slot
时段
opening up soon.
很快 我们会和其他儿童节目
We'll be on with the other kids' shows
一起播出
before you know it.
他去年不就这么说的吗
Didn't he say that last year?
你知道吗 我爸爸以前总是说
You know, my dad used to always say,
“卡梅伦 世界上有两种人”
"There are two kinds of people in the world, Cameron,
"天文学家和宇航员”
"astronomers and astronauts.
“有人仰望星空 有人畅游星空 ”
"Some look at the stars, others swim in them."
好吧
Okay.
庆幸自己还年轻吧
Just be happy you're young.
你还是可以当宇航员的
You could still be an astronaut.
是啊 但我不想当宇航员
Yeah, but I don't wanna be an astronaut.
是你想
You do.
不 我的意思是
No, what I mean is,
你还有时间去做一些无与伦比的事情
you still have time to do something fantastic.
你到底想让我说什么 卡梅伦?
What do you want me to say here, Cameron?
你现在叫我卡梅伦?
You're calling me Cameron now?
是的 这是你的名字 对吧
Yeah. It's your name, isn't it?
你上♥床♥时间到了吧
Isn't it your bedtime?
我想你该睡觉了
I think it's your bedtime.
嘘 嘘 嘘
Shh. Shh. Shh.
我错过了什么 说吧
What'd I miss? Come on.
你错过了今天的科学真♥相♥
You missed the fact of the day.
不会吧 - 是的
No! - Yes.
那 那是我最喜欢的部分
And that- - That's my favorite part.
现在你不会 - 是什么
Now you won't- - What was it?
错过就是错过了
You missed it.
真♥相♥已经放完了
The fact's gone.
啊 快告诉我
Ugh. Come on.
我不会告诉你
You don't get the fact.
我和拉里谈过了
I talked to Larry.
他说离婚文件应该…
He said the divorce papers should be...
几周后就准备好了
ready in a few weeks.
我们确定要这么做吗
Are we sure we want to do this?
我们得想想 怎么告诉大家
We have to figure out how we're gonna tell everyone.
我忘记刷牙了
Forgot to brush my teeth.
嘿 快点了 7点15分了
Hey, come on! It's 7:15.
哇哦- 什么?
Whoa. - What?
就是那个人
It's that guy.
我在车祸中救的
That-that guy from the car crash
那个人
that I saved or whatever,
他赢得了科普利奖 他是一名宇航员
He won a Copley. He's an astronaut.
什么是克普勒?- 科普利
What's a Coupler? - Copley.
英国的 - 一种奖章
It's British. - It's a medal,
就像科学中的诺贝尔奖
for science, like the Nobel prize.
不同点是 诺贝尔是瑞典人
Well, except the Nobel is Swedish.
还记得比尔·朗吗?
Remember Bill Lang?
他毕业仅四年就获得了科普利奖?
He won a Copley only four years after graduating?
天 谁能忘记威利·朗?
God, who could forget Willie Lang?
确实 啊 - 等等
Exactly. Ugh. - Hang on.
你不是拿过一枚奖章吗?
Didn't you win a medal once?
电影精选列表