那是克劳福德奖章
That was a Crawford.
是他的父亲赢得了科普利奖章
His father won the Copley.
好吧 我懵了 其实我无所谓 所以...
Okay, now I'm lost. Actually, I don't care, so...
好了 我走了
All right. I'm off.
天哪 这家伙长得像我
God, this guy looks like me.
很像
He totally does.
我 我的意思是 有点像 不是很像 对吧?
I-I mean, like a little, not that much, right?
不 很像 好了 再见 小卡
No, he does. Okay. See you, Cam.
他 他长得像我吗?
Does-does he look like me?
但不是很像 对吧?
Not a lot though, right?
据统计 一间房♥间里超过23人
Statistically speaking, in a room with over 23 people,
就有50%以上的概率
there is more than a 50% chance
有两个人同一天生日
that two people will have the same birthday.
我们这里现在有22个人
We've got 22 in here now,
但我觉得我们有很好的机会来证明
but I think we've got a pretty good shot.
所以 说出你的生日 从后面开始
So let's hear some birthdays, starting in the back.
科恩先生
Mr. Cohen.
9月8日
September 8th.
8月9日
August 9th.
11月7日
November 7th.
3月28日
March 28th.
12月10日
December 10th.
11月7日
November 7th.
4月4日
April 4th.
2月14日
February 14th.
情人节
Valentine's Day.
10月31日 万圣节
October 31st, Halloween.
哦 10月31日
Ooh, October 31st.
吓人
Spooky.
你是?- 你好
Yes? - Hi. Yeah.
我刚注册入学 他们说要来这里
I just got registered, and they said to come here.
哦 欢迎欢迎
Oh. Welcome, welcome.
你的生日是几号♥ 好孩子?
And what is your birthday, good sir?
10月31日
October 31st.
女士们 先生们 我们配对成功
We have a match, ladies and gentlemen.
唔!数学是不是很好玩?
Mm! Isn't math cool?
预言了万圣节的宿命
A Halloween destiny has been foretold.
你为什么不进来 坐下
Why don't you come on in, have a seat
就你的对子前面那个位置
right in front of your match.
好了 概率统计...
Now, probability statistics...
在我们的宇宙中存在某种吸引力
There is a certain force of attraction in our universe
把我们拉在一起
pulling us together.
你
You,
我
me,
和你正在看的电视都在互相拉扯
and the TV you're watching are all pulling on each other.
这...
This...
是重力
Is gravity.
一个物体 在地球上的质量越大
The more mass an object has on Earth,
地球对它的引力越大
the greater pull it has from Earth.
我们称之为拉力
We call this pull weight.
有着这种拉力向下拉扯
With all that weight pulling down,
任何物体或人 都无法
it's a wonder anything or anyone has ever made it
离开地球进入外太空
off planet Earth and into outer space.
你必须爬升60万英尺才行
You gotta go 600,000 feet up to get there.
这比珠穆朗玛峰还高20倍
That's 20 times higher than Mount Everest.
那么你怎么去呢?
So how do you get there?
火箭
Rockets.
没啥问题 可以播出 小卡
That'll work. It's a go for broadcast, Cam.
你没有看完整个节目
You didn't watch the whole thing.
哦 我相信你没有夹带
Ooh, I trust you didn't slip
什么私货
any subliminal messages in there.
反正 你的节目都一样 对吧?
Your shows are all the same anyway, right?
呃... - 一切都好吗?
Um... - Everything okay?
是的
Yeah.
老兄 不好意思啊 周六的时段
Man, sorry about the Saturday slot.
什么什么?- 周六早间时段
The-the what? - The Saturday morning slot.
我觉得该给你们的
I thought you guys really deserved it.
我拿到了影片 - 嗯
I've got the footage- - Mm-hmm.
我们看到了一些问题......
And we're seeing a few problems with it...
额 谢了 - 没事
Uh, thanks. - Yeah.
我试着编辑 但是...
I tried to organize it, but...
托尼 你把
Tony, did you give
周六早间时段给了另一个节目?
the Saturday morning slot to another show?
小卡 小卡卡 进来吧
Cam, Cammy, come on in.
珊达说 哇
Shonda said that-whoa.
肯特·阿姆斯特朗
Kent Armstrong.
但 我不敢相信 你现在还能站着
But-I can't believe you're even standing right now.
不好意思?- 车祸
Excuse me? - The crash.
你昨天出了车祸
You crashed your car yesterday.
恐怕我不知道你在说什么
I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about.
我看到了 我 - 不 不 不
I saw-I was- - No, no, no.
肯特刚搬到城里
Kent just moved to town.
你认识他吗?他是有名的 呃 呃
You know him? He's a famous-uh, uh-
哇 对不起 只是...
wow, I'm sorry, it's just...
你俩看起来很像
you two look a lot alike.
你们懂吧? - 并不像
You know that? - Not really.
放松点 老兄 这是一种恭维
Relax, buddy. It's a compliment.
但 但我不觉得像
But-but I don't think we do,
没 没那么像
not-not that much.
托尼 我可以和你私下谈谈吗?
Can I talk to you, Tony, for-in private?
请便
Be my guest.
很高兴认识你 呃 塞缪尔
Nice to meet you, uh, Samuel.
一会儿见
See you in a second.
怎么回事?
What the hell is this?
你答应给我周六时段的
You promised me that Saturday slot
大概至今两年了
for, like, two years now.
好吧 卡梅伦 坐下
Okay. Cameron, take a seat.
听着 我有一些好消息
Look. I got some good news.
PBS打电♥话♥来
PBS called.
他们对“一飞冲天”感兴趣
They are interested in "Above and Beyond."
就是公共电视网
Network.
哥伦布分公♥司♥的斯科特
Scott from the Columbus affiliate,
给他们发了一段录像
he sent them a VHS.
他们很喜欢
They loved it.
真的吗?
Wh-really?
“一飞冲天”要火了
"Above and Beyond" is gonna take off.
我指的是午餐盒 钥匙链
I'm talking about lunch boxes, key chains,
小装饰品 小工具 等等所有东西
doodads, widgets, the whole thing.
你会成为
And you are gonna be
一位了不起的创意顾问
an amazing creative consultant.
这啥意思?
What does that mean?
他们想要换个主持人
They want a different host.
他们想要肯特
They want Kent.
他赢得了科普利奖 你知道吗?
He won a Copley. Did you know that?
你有吗 - 是的 是的
Did you? - I did. I did.
那家伙?
That guy?
你在开玩笑 对吧?
You're joking, right?
我是说 我
I mean, I-
他 就像 他 他 就像-
he's, like-he's-he's, like-
他就像 我的对立面之类的
he's like, my antithesis or something.
像你的死对头?- 不
Like your nemesis? - No.
你的死对头 - 不
Your nemesis. - No
卡梅伦 - 对立面
Cameron. - Antithesis.
你还是能拿到报酬
You're still gonna get paid.
他... - 严格来讲 WKFH
He- - Technically, WKFH
仍持有51%的份额
still owns 51%.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这是最终决定
The decision is final.
嗯 我 我都不知道该说什么
Well, I-I don't even know what to say.
好吧 另一个选择 你现在就离职
Well, the other option, you walk right now.
电影精选列表