我的意思是 该死 小卡 也许这对你也好
I mean, hell, Cam, maybe this is good for you.
你去做命中注定的事
You go do what you're destined for.
你总是在谈论NASA(美国国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局)
You're always talking about NASA.
去给他们发职位申请
Send them an application.
哪那么简单
It's not that simple.
好吧 嗯 我还有会 所以...
All right. Well, I got a meeting, so...
绕过去
Go around.
什么?
What?
苍天
Jesus.
我们需要多派两个人手
We're gonna need two more dispatched.
收到
Copy that.
当然
Of course.
先生 我需要你退后
Sir, I need you to stand back.
这是我的房♥子
This is my house.
抱歉 - 卡梅伦
I'm sorry. - Cameron.
你去哪儿了?- 怎么了?
Where have you been? - What is this?
你不会相信发生了什么
You are not gonna believe what happened.
不 一些老掉牙的俄♥罗♥斯♥火箭从外太空坠落
No, some old-ass Russian rocket fell from outer space,
坠毁在我们家后院
and it crashed in our backyard.
什么?
What?
你怎么样?
How are you?
对 对
Right. Right.
我在航♥空♥航♥天♥博物馆工作
I work at the Air and Space Museum,
所以如果我能看看 我可能真的能
so if I could see it, I might actually be able
帮忙识别
to help with the identification.
任何人都不允许到那里
Nobody's allowed back there.
你知道 这东西掉一块下来
Do you understand how rare it is
是多么罕见.....
that a piece of this thing would fall...
你是房♥主?埃德温先生?
You're the homeowner? Mr. Edwin?
是的
Yeah.
好吧 我会说 还要过阵子
Well, I'd say it'd be a while
才能看到进展
before we see any progress.
没人知道 谁该对此负责
No one knows who should claim it
或者 首先 它为什么掉下来
or why it even fell in the first place.
在这种情况下
There's a lot of paperwork to do
有很多报告要写
in this kind of situation.
我可以 我可以看看吗?
Can I-can I see it?
看什么?
See what?
落在我们家后院的火箭
The rocket that fell in our backyard.
我是 我是一名天文学家
I'm a-I'm an astronomer.
一名宇航员?
An astronaut?
不 我是一名天文学家 但是
No, I'm an astronomer, but this-
你看 恐怕整座房♥子都是证据现场
Look, I'm afraid the house is SOE, a site of evidence.
你不能看 也不能住回去
You can't see it and you can't move back in either.
政♥府♥管辖了
Government jurisdiction.
所以 有消息我们会及时通知你
So- - We'll keep you posted.
难以置信
I can't believe-
你闻起来像狗屎 卡梅伦
You smell like dog shit, Cameron.
嘿 进来 进来
Hey. Come in, come in.
你好吗 小琳?- 嗨 卡梅伦
How are you doing, Lin? - Hi, Cameron.
你好
Hi.
你知道 在夏威夷 他们叫这“欧哈纳”
You know, in Hawaii, they would call this "'ohana,"
意思是
which translates to
“万物相连”
"the connection of all things."
喝点牛奶? - 谢谢 小琳
Some milk? - Thanks, Lin.
小卡 我看得出来你不太能接受
Cam, I can tell you're not taking this very well.
你脸色不太好
You don't look so good.
你应该去看医生
You should see a doctor,
或者看心理医生
or maybe a therapist.
谢谢 小琳
Thanks, Lin.
感谢让我们在这待一阵子
Thanks for letting us stay a while.
当然 当然
Course. Course.
我的意思是 你们不能留在那座房♥子里
I mean, you couldn't stay at that house.
他们不让我们住
They wouldn't let us.
好的
Okay.
他们称之为“郊区的人造卫星”
They're calling it "Sputnik in suburbia."
一枚报废的俄♥罗♥斯♥洲际弹道导弹火箭
In a one-in-a-million event,
以百万分之一的概率
a defunct Russian ICBM rocket crashed
坠毁在郊区社区锦绣高地
into the suburban neighborhood of Fairview Heights
今天 就在俄亥俄州代顿郊外
just outside of Dayton, Ohio, today.
住在这条冷清断头路的街坊告诉我们
Neighbors in this sleepy cul-de-sac tell us
今晚7点左右 他们听到一声巨大的撞击声
they heard a large crash around 7:00 p.m. this evening,
大多数人认为只是车祸
most thinking it was just some kind of car accident,
获知真♥相♥后大感震惊
and were shocked to hear the truth.
当地警方不予置评
Local police had no comment,
但美国联邦航♥空♥局正在调查其来源
but the FAA is investigating its origins.
所以 来探索科学 让我们一飞
So come explore science as we go above-
嘿
Hey.
你好 - 你好
Hi. - Hi.
呃 你刚搬到这里 对吧?
Uh, you just moved here, right?
是的
Yeah.
是的 我爸爸在军队工作
Yeah, my dad works for the military,
所以我们从奥兰多搬走
so we moved from Orlando
进过休斯顿 经过... 城市名单很长
via Houston via... list goes on.
老实说 我们可能不会在这里待很久 所以...
We probably won't be here that long, honestly, so...
哦 好的
Oh, okay.
呃 你住在这个方向吗?
Uh, do you live this way?
我的意思是 至少目前
I mean, for now, at least.
对 - 赞
Yeah. - Cool.
我们一直住在酒店里
I mean, we've been staying at a hotel until-
嗯 今天我们搬进新家了 所以
well, today's the day we move into our new place, so-
哦 天 我们也刚搬家
Oh, God, we just moved too.
哦 - 你瞧 一枚俄♥罗♥斯♥火箭
Oh. - See, a Russian rocket
坠毁在我们家后院 所以我们不得不撤离
crashed into our backyard, so we had to evacuate.
那是你们家?- 是的
That was you? - Yeah.
欢迎来到锦绣高地
Welcome to Fairview Heights,
一个太空垃圾从天而降的地方
the place where space junk falls from the sky
然后你必须搬去 和古怪的海滩狂阿姨 一起住
and you have to move in with your weird beach-loving aunt.
她家里的每条毛巾都是沙滩巾
Every single towel in her house is a beach towel.
奇怪
Strange.
呃 嘿 嗯...
Uh, hey, um...
抱歉 我只想说清楚
Sorry, I just wanna be clear here.
我不是 额
I'm not, like,
在和你调情什么的
flirting with you or anything.
没问题
No problem.
额 你看起来很有趣 我只是 嗯...
Like, you seem interesting. I just, um...
你只是 你不是
You're just-like, you're not
我喜欢的类型 知道吗?
my type, you know?
哦
Oh.
呃 嘿 实际上 我得走了
Uh, hey, I got to run, actually.
唔
Um...
明天见?
I'll see you tomorrow?
好
Yeah.
赞 - 赞
Cool. - Cool.
你好
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
我听说一枚火箭坠毁在你的后院
So I heard a rocket crashed in your backyard.
是的
Yeah.
我可以看看吗?
Can I see it?
他们...
They...
当然
Sure.
来吧
Come on.
这不是俄♥罗♥斯♥的
This isn't Russian.
我觉得是美国的
I think it's American.
哦是的 我觉得你是对的
Oh, yeah. I think you're right.
也许是双子星计划?从推进舱来看?
Is it Gemini, maybe? The service module?
推进舱 是的 但是...
Service module, yeah, but...
我猜是阿波罗10号♥
Apollo 10, I'd guess.
无法确定
Can't be sure.
呃 对不起 你认识她吗?
Uh, sorry, do you know her?
电影精选列表