Do you know who I am?
艾琳
Erin.
嗯嗯 - 嗨 小卡
Mm-hmm. - Hi, Cam.
你在这里待了几个星期了
You've been here a few weeks now.
哦
Oh.
你父亲的车
Your father's car.
还记得你的父亲吗?
Do you remember your father?
在我们的万圣节派对上 他试图从你身上碾过去
He tried to run you over at our Halloween party.
你记得吗?
Do you remember that?
卡梅伦?
Cameron?
卡梅伦?
Cameron?
这就是结局 不是吗?
This is the end, isn't it?
不用担心 不用担心 医生正在来的路上
Don't worry. Don't worry. The doctor's on his way.
要开始了
It's about to happen.
开始什么?
What is?
发射
The launch.
发射 要开始发射了
The launch. It's about to happen.
不 没有火箭发射
No, there- there was no rocket launch.
我告诉过你 记得吗?
I told you that, remember?
时间不多了 艾琳
Time is running out, Erin.
我们必须去 帮我
We have to go. Help me.
对不起 - 帮我
I'm sorry. - Help me.
对不起 我不能 我不能
I'm sorry. I can't. I can't.
火箭帮我一下
With the rocket.
哦 卡梅伦 - 火箭
Oh, Cameron. - The rocket.
火箭
The rocket-
火箭来了
The rocket is coming.
它来了
It's coming.
快点!卡梅伦 快点 倒计时已经开始
Come on! Cameron, hurry up. The countdown has started.
别担心 亲爱的
Don't you worry, love.
我会确保 它在那边等你
I'll make sure it's there for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
女士 对不起 你不能和他一起去
Ma'am, I'm sorry. You can't go with him.
哦 我要和他一起去
Oh, I'm going with him.
两个座位?- 是的 我跟你一起
Two seats? - Yeah. I'm coming with you.
但你没有宇航服
But you don't have a suit.
我不要紧的
I'll be okay.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
来吧
Go ahead.
大多数人认为它只是黑色的深渊
Most people think it's just a black abyss,
但其实 宇宙出现了
but in fact, the universe appears.
仔细看
Look closely.
你看到了吗?
Do you see it?
很模糊 但...
It's faint, but...
如果你集中注意力 就能看到
it's there if you concentrate.
它也许五彩斑斓 不断变化
It's probably colorful and shifting.
它在进化和成长
It's evolving and growing.
你看到了吗?
Do you see it?
你所看到的 对你完全是独一无二的
What you're seeing is entirely unique to you.
就像一种指纹
It's a kind of fingerprint,
一种专属于你的宇宙
your own personal universe.
我曾经敬仰你
I used to look up to you.
我以前模仿你的言行
I used to act like you,
模仿你的穿着
dress like you.
我想成为你
I wanted to be you.
我知道
I know.
那你为什么这么做?
Then why did you do it?
你自找的
You did this to yourself.
这不是真的
That's not true.
这次情况会有所不同
Things are gonna be different this time.
现在 睁开眼睛
Now, open your eyes.
电影精选列表