好吧 还没有
Well, not yet.
对 对 嗯
Right. Right, well-
我试图带走这枚火箭
I'm trying to take this rocket,
造我自己的火箭
build my own rocket.
我想也许你可以告诉我
I'm thinking maybe you could tell me
这些零件是什么
what some of the pieces are.
你知道这是什么吗?
You know, like, do you know what this is?
是的 这是进气口的组合板
Yeah, it's the combine plate for the intake mount.
这个呢?
What about this one?
那是用于调节氮气的发动机阀门
That's the engine valve for the nitrogen regulation.
唔...
Um...
如果我... 带你回家待一阵子
What-what would you say if I...
你觉得怎么样?
took you home for a while?
你知道你在哪里吗?- 是的 我的房♥间
You know where you are? - Yeah, my room.
对 这是你以前的房♥间
That's right. This is your old room.
嗯
Uh-huh.
你还舒服吗?- 嗯嗯
You comfortable? - Mm-hmm.
你还记得这些东西吗?
Do you remember some of this stuff?
我认得
I recognize it.
很高兴你回家
It's nice to have you here.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
真是令人兴奋啊 我一直很忙
It's been pretty exciting. I've been busy.
所以你已经录制了几集节目?
So you've done a few episodes of the show?
两集 他们还在编辑 但是...
Two episodes. They're still editing, but...
太棒了 那么节目什么时候播出呢?
That's amazing. So when does the show air?
呃 今晚 34频道
Uh, tonight, Channel 34.
嗯 希望大家都去看
Uh, hopefully you can all watch.
嗯 这是我的儿子
Uh, this is my son.
向大家问好
Say hello to everyone.
你好 - 你好 很高兴见到你
Hi. - Hello. Nice to meet you.
这是托马斯神父
This is Father Thomas.
欢迎
Welcome.
你去哪了?
Where were you?
对不起
I'm sorry.
你和那个女生在一起吗?
Were you with that girl?
不 先生
No, sir.
我在准备申请
I was working on my application.
那么你已经决定去哪个部门了
So you've decided on a branch, then.
空军
Air Force.
好 很好 相当好
Good, good. Very respectable.
下次你决定迟到时
The next time you decide to be late,
干脆别出现
don't bother showing up at all.
太丢脸了
It's embarrassing.
你好
Hi.
噢!嗨 - 进行得怎么样?
Oh, hey. - How's it coming?
很好 看到没?
Great. See?
拿到液氧罐了
Got the LOX tank.
燃料通气管有点烧掉了
Fuel vent's a little burnt,
但还能用
but still functional.
我不知道怎么取下动力系统
No idea how I'm gonna get the thrust
把它从地里挖出来 但是......
to get this off the ground, but...
额 你有什么想法吗?
well, do you got any ideas?
哦
Oh.
我其实对火箭不太懂
I don't actually know that much about rockets,
但我爸知道
but Dad would know.
是的 呃 我 我能办到
Yeah. Uh, I-I'll get there.
只是防溅挡板罢了
It's just the slosh baffles.
热量总会扩散
And the heat diffuses somehow.
你知道吗 你很像 我爸
You know, you're a lot like him, my dad.
是的 我听说了
Yeah. I've heard.
是的 我是说像他好的那部分
Yeah. I mean the good parts of him.
你就像我梦想中的他
You're like the version of him I wish he was.
哦 酱紫 非常感谢
Oh. Well, thanks.
是啊 我是说...
Yeah. I mean...
我曾经想成为他
I used to want to be him, you know.
我以前模仿他的穿着和言行
I used to dress like him and act like him.
额 我和我妈不太熟
Well, I never really knew my mom,
所以我想 他是唯一的样板
so I guess he was the only real example I had.
所以...
So...
无论如何 随着年龄的增长
In any case, as I get older,
事情开始
things are starting to-
好吧 这很复杂
well, it's complicated.
是的
Yeah.
我明白这感受
I know the feeling.
你想看看火箭吗?
You wanna see the rocket?
对了 这里存放所有的飞机零件
Right, so this was all part of the airplane that came in.
但这是个火箭引擎啊
But this one's a rocket engine.
对 对 对
Yes, yes.
这个与推进舱连接
This one would be attached to the service module.
实际上就是这东西
So it's actually this guy
从地球上推动火箭
that propels the rocket from Earth
一直飞到月球然后再回来
all the way to the moon and then back again
直至推进舱与指令舱分离
before it detaches from the command module,
就是里面有宇航员的小型舱
which is that little pod with the astronauts in it
会掉落到海面
that splashed down in the ocean.
所以 这东西去过太空?
So this went to space?
不是特指这个
Not this one specifically,
因为 这个其实是备用的
'cause this was actually a backup.
那么 推进舱会怎么样?
So what happens to the service module?
哦 通常会被丢弃
Oh, those are normally just cast off
它们会在大气中燃烧殆尽
until they burn up in the atmosphere.
真的吗?
Really?
是的 有点悲凉 不是吗?
Yeah. It's kind of sad, isn't it?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
天啊
Holy.
你用了大约一个月的时间造的?
You built this thing in, like, a month?
是的
Yeah.
哇
Wow.
那里有足够的空间吗?
Is there gonna be enough room for you in there?
啥意思?
For what?
额 看能不能装下你
Well, for you to fit in there.
我的意思是 它看起来有点小
I mean, it looks kind of small.
是你要进入火箭 对吧?
You're the one who's gonna be in the rocket, right?
是的
Yeah.
你兴奋吗?- 是的 呃 是的
Are you excited? - Yeah, uh, yes.
我当然很兴奋
Of course I'm excited.
谢谢 - 太好了
Thank you. - Fantastic.
录取通知书的话 他们会直接联♥系♥你
Now, they're gonna reach out directly with the offer.
离她退休还有两周时间
You have about two weeks before she retires,
这样你还能理理东西
so you can get things together here.
没问题 - 好的
Sure. Yeah. - Okay.
我回去工作了 - 好的
I gotta go to work. - Okay.
恭喜 - 谢谢
Congratulations. - Thank you.
所以你真的认为 这东西飞得起来?
So do you really think this thing's gonna fly?
最终 最终 肯定能
Eventually. Eventually.
今天测试一下 - 什么 真的吗?
Testing it out today. - What, really?
只是测试助推器
Just a test of the boosters.
我得确保 启动时
I gotta make sure this thing doesn't blow up
这东西不会爆♥炸♥
when I turn it on.
这玩意儿会向世界证明
This sucker is gonna prove to the world
我并非一文不值
that I'm worth a damn.
科普利奖 我来了
Copley, here I come.
嘿 我要对助推器进行测试
Hey, I'm about to do a test of the booster.
你想看看吗?- 好啊
You wanna check it out? - Yeah.
我帮你拿外套 - 哦 好的
I'll grab your coat. - Oh, okay.
好的 我们到了
Okay. Here we are.
欢迎 女士们 先生们
Welcome, ladies and gentlemen,
来到锦绣高地 度过美好的一天
to a beautiful day here in Fairview.
条件不是最理想
Not the most ideal conditions.
是 - 但我们在观看的是
No. - But we are looking
电影精选列表