What?
什么 当然是
What-yeah.
我是 我完全是
Yes, I am. I totally am.
没有批判你的意思 只是问问
I mean, no judgment. Just asking.
我从来没有 呃 以前我从来没有真正
I've never, uh- I've never actually been
和男生在一起过 所以
with a guy before, so that's-
对啊 就是这样
yep, that's that.
那么...你以前和女生在一起过吗?
So...have you been with a girl before?
我高一那年 和雷丁来的一名女生亲热了
I made out with this girl from Redding my freshman year.
嗯 但只是
Um, but it was like,
在某个SB长曲棍球派对上
some older dudes dared us to
高年级的人让我们大冒险罢了
at this dumb lacrosse party thing.
可能挺好玩
Could be some fun.
我说 你期望我怎么回答
I mean, what did you expect, though,
你问我想不想
asking that question, whether I wanted
去参加达茜·彭佐斯的万圣节派对?
to go to Darcy Penzone's Halloween party?
我认为你不会同意去
I figured it would be a no,
但我当然得问一下
but of course I'm gonna ask.
哇 好吧 你真有礼貌
Wow, well, that's very polite of you.
嗯 但答案仍然是不去
Um, but the answer is still no.
嗯嗯 - 为什么?
Mm-hmm. - Why?
因为我恨死她了
Because I hate her guts.
就像...
Like...
人们想强迫你变得正常 你知道吧
people wanna put you in a box, you know,
就像 范畴论...
like, a category and...
我也试着变正常 但是 嗯
Like, I've tried to do that too, but, um,
只是
it just-
只是好像对其他人来说更容易
it just seems to make it simpler for everyone else
而对我来说更复杂
and, like, way more complicated for me.
我尽量不在乎别人怎么想 但我确实在乎
And I try not to care what they think, but I do.
我 我绝对在乎
I-I definitely do.
我只是 嗯
I just, um-
最后 接受这一切
in the end, it's just easier
会更容易 你知道吗?
to go along with it all, you know?
但我不知道 这是否是我真实的感受
But I don't know if that's how, like, I actually feel.
我都不知道 我是否有性向
Like, I don't even know if I have a preference.
如果有这么个概念
Like, if that's even a thing.
我只是 嗯...
I just, um...
还在摸索之类的
still figuring it out or whatever.
嗯
Hm.
好吧 我有时喜欢穿女士内衣
Well, I mean, I like to wear girls' underwear sometimes.
是吗?- 是的
You do? - Yeah.
所以 看 啥事都不简单
So, see, nothing is really that simple.
另外 不知道说这个有没有用 我从未和任何人交往过
Plus, if it helps, I've never been with anyone before.
就是这样
So there's that.
真的吗?你没有?
Really? You?
我以为你已经谈过了
I thought you would've already.
为什么?
Why's that?
因为
Because.
因为你...
Because you're...
很可爱
cute.
哇 - 闭嘴 老兄
Wow. - Shut up, dude.
被大众否认的双性恋者的真诚赞美
A bona fide compliment from the bisexual in the room.
我说 你不能收回哦
I mean, you can't take it back.
不 那是 - 说出口的收不回了
No, that was a- - There's no take-backsies.
我想你是对的 只是
I guess you're right then. It's just, uh-
事情没那么简单 对吧?
it's not that simple, is it, huh?
也许本应很简单
Maybe it should be.
你知道吧?
You know?
简单来讲
Simply put,
我们无法融入
we don't fit in,
可能永远不会融入 但没关系
probably never will, but that's okay.
都在这里 对吧 在脑海中?
It's all up here, right, in the mind?
所以 干杯
So- - Cheers
致我们不正常的未来
to our abnormal future.
哦
Oh.
愿未来永远无与伦比
May it always be fantastic.
无与伦比 我喜欢这词
Fantastic. I like it.
不
No.
不 不
Nope. No.
我绝对不会把我的
There's no way I'm spending my-
不 我们的生日
nay, our birthday,
浪费在什么达茜· 彭佐斯的万圣节派对上?
what, at Darcy Penzone's Halloween party?
不 不
No. No.
因为 我们...
Because we...
应该举办自己的派对
should throw our own party.
一场 嗯
A, um-
一场无与伦比的派对
a fantastic party.
好 继续说
Well, go on.
一场更无与伦比的万圣节派对
A more fantastic Halloween party.
谢谢
Thanks.
“无与伦比的万圣节派对”?
"Fantastic Halloween party"?
到底什么意思?
What does that even mean?
超出你的理解能力
It's, like, totally over your head.
不必费心
Don't worry.
你要参加吗?
Are you going to this?
是的 我是组织者啊
Yeah. I'm organizing it.
你应该来
You should come.
我简直不敢相信
I can't believe this. Okay.
没人会去参加你的女同派对
No one's gonna go to your dykey party
因为他们会来参加我的派对
because they're gonna come to mine.
哦 我不知道
Oh, I didn't know
你也要办女同派对
that you were throwing a dykey party too.
不好意思啊
I'm sorry.
你好笑死了
You're just so funny.
谢谢
Thanks.
我觉得很好笑啊 - 嗯 不试试咋知道
I thought it was funny. - Well, it was worth a shot.
是的
Yeah.
嘿 - 车♥库♥到底
Hey. - What the hell happened
发生了什么?
to our garage?
是 嗯...
It was, um...
怎么回事 卡梅伦?
What is this, Cameron?
我在造
I was building-
我在尝试制♥造♥火箭
I was trying to build a rocket.
火箭?
A rocket?
在车♥库♥里?
In the garage?
是的 但显然没成功
Yeah. But it clearly didn't work.
所以 - 卡梅伦
So- - Cameron.
这简直失心疯
This is insane.
你到底在说什么?
What are you even talking about?
这 这是违法的
This-it's breaking the law.
你什么时候这么在意规则了?
Since when did you care about rules so much?
总得有人遵守
Well, someone had to.
听着 我会修好 它
Look, I'll fix it all back. It's-
哦 真的吗?
Oh, really?
艾琳
Erin.
我 我不
I-I don't-
我只是想
I just wanted to-
我来这里是想和你谈谈工作 卡梅伦
I came here to talk to you about a job, Cameron.
我拿到了一个赖特·帕特森空军基地的工作机会
I got a job offer at the Wright-Patterson,
我只是想征求你的...
and I just wanted to get your...
啊 那太好了 - 我不知道
Well, that's great. - I don't know,
征求你的第二意见之类的
get your second opinion or whatever.
我只是想和你谈谈
I just wanted to talk to you.
但我没办法
But I can't
因为我不知道你人在哪里
'cause I don't know where you are.
这是热力学第二定律
This is the second law of thermodynamics,
我提这个
and I bring this up
是因为 我知道你们可能在想
because I know you might be thinking,
“富勒博士 这是数学课
"Dr. Fuller, this is a math class.
“拜托
电影精选列表