呵
Huh.
我认识你吗?
Do I know you?
我觉得不认识
I guess not.
我不知道她是谁
I don't know who she is.
等一下 我认得你
Wait a minute. I recognize you.
你是 你是那个主持人
You were the-you were the host
我爸刚接手的电视节目
of the TV show my dad just took over.
是的 - 对此我很抱歉
Yeah. - I'm sorry about that.
反正没人看
No one ever watched it anyway.
天哪 事情不如我所料
God, this is not how I thought things would turn out.
我想成为一名宇航员
I wanted to be an astronaut.
我想做一些无与伦比……的事情
I wanted to do something...fantastic.
嗯 对了
Hm. Well,
我说 你这里有一堆火箭垃圾
I mean, you've got this pile of rocket crap right here.
你为什么不自己造火箭呢?
Why don't you just build your own rocket?
哪那么简单
It's not that simple.
嗯 可能很简单 谁知道呢?
Eh, it might be. Who knows?
好吧 谢谢你的展示
Well, thanks for showing me.
么问题
Yeah. Yeah.
访客 - 卡梅伦 嗨
Visitor. - Cameron, hi.
医生让我接受一段时间的手工疗法
Doc has me on a steady regimen of crafts.
哦 - 是的
Oh. - Yeah.
你知道那是什么吗?嗯?
You know what that is? Yeah?
呃... - 莫比乌斯环
Uh... - Moebius strip.
看 它只有一个面
See, it only has one side.
一个数学悖论
A mathematical paradox.
哇 - 是的
Wow. - Yeah.
我知道莫比乌斯环是什么
You know, I know what a Mobius strip is.
可以让你思考 对吧?
Makes you think, right?
确实如此 - 是的
It sure does. - Yeah.
嘿 昨天发生了疯狂至极的事
Hey, so the craziest thing happened yesterday.
你知道那是什么吗?
You know what that is?
呃...
Uh...
是什么?告诉我
What is it? Tell me.
一个
A-
莫比乌斯环
a Moebius-Moebius strip.
哦 是吗? - 是的
Oh, it is? - Yeah.
什么是 -它有
What is-how many-
多少个面?
how many sides does it have?
你以为发生的这一切
Do you think this is just chance,
只是偶然吗?
all this happening right now?
节目 火箭坠毁
The-the show, the rocket crash.
我的……我不知道
My...I don't know,
分身
doppelganger.
这一切都很奇怪 对吧?
It's all pretty weird, right?
还会是什么?
What else would it be?
我不知道
I don't know.
唔...
Um...
有点像 呃...
Some kind of like, uh...
像 - 听着
Like a- - Look.
你是一位科学家
You're a scientist,
那是一把椅子
and that is a chair
你正坐在上面 那是一个订书机
that you're sitting in, and that's a stapler,
这是一家养老院
and this is a nursing home.
而我是一名专看老年人的内科医生
And I am a physician for the elderly,
不是心理医生 不是
not a therapist, not a-
通灵者
a psychic.
我不知道这些事情是什么意思
I don't know what these things mean.
有时 它们恰巧发生了而已
Sometimes, they just happen.
你想说什么?
What are you trying to say?
我不是告诉你要理智
I'm not telling you to be rational.
好吧 所以我应该抓狂
Okay. So I should be irrational.
不是
No.
绝对不是
Absolutely not.
但是然后呢?
But then what?
我想说 也许我们头脑中的宇宙
I'm suggesting that perhaps the universe in our heads
比现实本身更真实
is more real than reality itself.
你被解雇了?什么时候?
You got fired? When?
这怎么可能?
How-how is that even possible?
这是我们的 你的节目
It's our sh-your show.
你今天甚至没有回家
And you didn't even come home
吃晚餐 卡梅伦
for dinner tonight, Cameron.
你干什么去了?
What were you doing?
我去房♥子那里了
I was at the house.
房♥子被征收了
The house is condemned.
征收?它被胶带围起来了而已
Condemned? It has tape around it.
房♥子没事
The house is fine.
哦 好吧
Oh, okay.
琳达
Linda.
艾琳
Erin.
艾琳 你得看看这枚火箭
Erin, you gotta see this rocket.
不是俄♥罗♥斯♥的 是美国的
It's not Russian. It's American.
阿波罗推进舱
An Apollo service module.
什么? - 我认为这是预兆
What? - I think it's a sign.
预兆? - 是的
A sign? - Yeah.
不 卡梅伦
No, Cameron,
火箭是政♥府♥财产
the rocket is government property,
而你擅自闯入
and you're trespassing.
你会陷入大♥麻♥烦
You can get into real trouble here.
你听听看自己说的像话吗?
Are you listening to yourself?
你得想办法处理节目的事
You gotta figure out what to do about the show.
你听听看自己说的像话吗?
Are you listening to yourself?
还记得我们以前说
Remember when we used to talk
要做一些无与伦比的事?
about doing something fantastic?
那些理想怎么了?
Whatever happened to that?
哪那么简单
It's not that simple.
明白了
Gotcha.
阿波罗火箭并不简单
The Apollo rockets weren't simple,
但在某种程度上 它们也不复杂
but in a way, they weren't complicated either.
他们分级运作
They operated in stages.
前三♥级♥只是巨大的燃料箱
These first three stages were just giant fuel tanks
当火箭越来越高 丢弃它们
that were discarded as the rocket got
可以减轻有效负荷
higher and higher to shed payload
并在大气稀薄时最大限度地提高效能
and to maximize efficiency as the atmosphere thinned out.
非常棒 对吧?
Pretty brilliant, right?
哇 - 是的 小卡
Whoa. - It is, Cam.
但是想要到达月球
But to get to the moon,
指令舱和推进舱必须与
the CS module had to detach
前三个舱分离 启动自己的引擎
from these first three stages and fire up its own engine.
宇航员们
This propelled the astronauts
被推动将近25万英里
almost a quarter of a million miles-
哦 当心小行星
ooh, watch out for the asteroids-
并进入月球轨道
and into the moon's orbit.
哇哦 路途很遥远
Whoa. That's a long way away.
风景这边独好 小卡
The view is so great from out here, Cam.
来看看吧
Come see it.
但我怎么去那?
But how would I get there?
所以这就是你带
So this is where you take
约会对象来并杀掉的地方
all your dates to get murdered.
老兄 我喜欢女生 好吗
Dude, I like girls. Okay?
所以这不是约会
So this isn't a date.
你只是
You're just, like,
这个镇上唯一的正常人
the only other normal person in this town.
这还不错 不要误会我的意思
This isn't bad and all. Don't get me wrong.
我喜欢你陪我
I enjoy your company.
哦 你真贴心
Oh, how sweet of you.
你在重新弄一个?哦 不 不 不 不
You're doing a new one? Oh, no, no, no, no.
那是作弊 - 不 是4!
That's cheating. - No, it's four!
不 那不存在 - 你说过 我猜对了!
No, that doesn't exist. - You said-I got it right!
是4
It was four.
电影精选列表