当他们知道出紧急情况的是你时 就会开门
They will when they know you're the one with the emergency.
他想进入驾驶舱
Trying to get in the cockpit.
我们得给马格纳斯争取点时间
We gotta buy Magnus some time.
赛勒斯
Cyrus!
来
Come on!
该死
Shit!
太棒了
Yes!
来吧 我们得去看看马格纳斯
Come on. We gotta go check on Magnus.
减速
Gear down.
空中乘务员 马上请让所有人回到座位上坐好
Flight attendants, get everyone to their seats.
是要去检查黄金吗
About to check on the gold, were we?
他们打开了金库 但仅此而已 - 你检查了吗
They got the vault open, but that's it. - Did you check it?
赛勒斯 就差一点 对不起
Cyrus, I was so close. I'm sorry.
你做得很好 伙计
You did good, buddy.
科马克 我们对你很好
See, Cormac. We did you proud!
你是这么想的吧 你觉得乔根森会以此为荣吗
Oh, you think that, do you? You think Jorgensen's gonna be proud of this?!
是的 先生
Yes, sir?
科马克 苏黎世机场的兄弟刚给我打电♥话♥
Cormac, I've just had a phone call from my men at Zurich airport.
你知道他们说什么吗
And you know what they told me?
有架无人机降落在了苏黎世
A drone landed in Zurich.
一切都在控制之中 先生
It's under control, sir.
一群盗贼试图劫持货物 但我们把他们拿下了
Team of thieves tried to jack the payload, but we took 'em down.
黄金都在这里 - 这里是哪里
The gold's all here. - Where is "here"?
是阿尔卑斯山的一条小型跑道
It's a small airstrip in the Alps.
这些外行提供了第二架飞机
These amateurs provided a second plane.
他们是谁
Who are they?
只是几个想出名的小骗子
Just some small-time crooks trying to make a name for themselves.
那我可以帮他们
Then I can help them.
把盗贼和金子带到我这里来
Bring the thieves and the gold to me here.
给你一个小时的时间
You have an hour.
来吧 - 好
Come! - All right.
不要… - 我们走吧
No, no, no… - Let's go.
怎么了
What happened?
你现在是为我工作了 我们要飞往托斯卡纳
You're working for me now. We're flying to Tuscany.
只是绕了点路而已 就这样 - 闭嘴 你跟我走
It's just a little detour. That's all. - Shut up. You're coming with me.
不是明智之举 - 国际刑♥警♥知道我们在哪里
It's not a smart move. - Interpol knows where we are.
他们会跟着来的 - 看不见我们就跟不了
They'll follow us. - Not if they can't see us.
我们一直在跟踪那架空客 没看到这架飞机
We were tracking the Airbus the whole way, and we didn't see this jet.
所以你们的朋友们也看不见
So neither will your friends.
把黄金搬上飞机
Get the gold on board.
等等 不行 喷气式飞机承受不了那么大的重量
Wait. Wait, no. The jet can't take that much weight.
所以我们才有火车
That's why we got the trains.
就在跑道的尽头 如果你不相信我们
It's at the end of the runway. Look, if you don't believe us,
派你的人去看看
send one of your guys so they can see.
我会用喷气式飞机赌一把 但我们会减轻负担
Well, I'll take my chances with the jet, but we'll lighten the load.
把他处理掉
Dispose of him.
不要 等等 喂 - 你们俩 来吧
No. Wait. Wait. Hey! Hey! Hey! - You two, let's go.
走吧
Let's go!
先生
Sir! Sir?
我们刚收到布鲁塞尔的消息
We just got word from Brussels.
有人试图闯入驾驶舱
There was an attempt to breach the plane's cockpit.
好 继续说
Okay, go on.
乘客进行了干预
Passengers intervened,
然后他们强迫几个乘客上了私人飞机
then they forced a couple passengers onto a private jet.
那现在飞机在哪儿 - 我们追踪不到它 长官
Well, where's the jet now? - We are having trouble tracking it, sir.
那你还站在这里干什么 快去找啊
Then what are you doing standing here? Go find it!
绑紧了吗
You strapped in tight?
绑紧了
Yes.
很好
Good.
那是干什么
What the hell was that?
回答他 - 因为黄金
Answer him. - It's the gold!
让我们失去了平衡 我跟你说过了
It's throwing us off balance. I told you.
她还没弄完
She's not done.
她在试图摆脱 隐身改装的部分 对吧
She's shaking off the stealth mods, isn't she?
肯定是
She sure is.
继续走
Keep it moving!
我不怎么懂枪 所以我会紧张
Yeah. I'm just not really a gun guy, so I get a little nervous.
你可以拥有携带武器的权利 你是不是…
I mean, you can have your Second Amendment rights. Do you--
别说了 - 好的
Stop talking! - Okay.
闭嘴 继续走
Stop talking. Just keep walking.
这把枪真酷
Okay. That is a cool gun.
我猜枪管的材料 是来自电子烟烟杆的碳纳米纤维
I'm guessing the barrel is carbon nanofiber harvested from a vape pen
装了液体燃料 太棒了
with liquid propellant. That is awesome.
转过身来 - 好的
Turn around! - Okay! Okay. Okay.
我不用枪
I don't do guns!
抱歉撞到了你的鼻子 但我们没仇吧
I'm sorry about the nose, but we're cool, right?
我走我的路 你走你的路
I'll go my way, you go yours.
好 我很好
Okay. I'm good.
那…
That's…
好的
Okay.
你应该叫医生看看
You should probably call a doctor!
我们找到了飞机的位置 长官 它正在朝意大利飞去
We have located the jet, sir. It's headed toward Italy.
乔根森在这里有房♥产吗
Doesn't Jorgensen have property here?
是的 托斯卡纳的一家空壳公♥司♥ 拥有一座度假屋
Yes, there's a villa under a shell company in Tuscany.
我们应该派宪兵队过去吗
Should we send in the Carabinieri?
我们还没有任何可以指控他的证据
We don't have hard evidence on him yet.
帮我联络北约 我会说有一架不明身份的飞机
Get me a line to NATO. I'll tell them we have an unidentified jet
有潜在的恐袭威胁 我们得把他们打下来
that's a terrorist threat, and we need to shoot them down.
但格拉德威尔探员可能在上面
But Agent Gladwell could be on it.
我们不能冒险让黄金落到乔根森手上
We can't risk Jorgensen getting that gold.
帮我联络北约
Get me NATO.
收到 NFR180 前往航路点以获取可视确认
Copy. NFR 180, proceed to waypoint to confirm visual.
利维坦 欢迎 很高兴能亲自接见你们的一些成员
Oh, Leviathan. Welcome. Nice to meet some of you in person.
黄金在哪里
Where is the gold?
利维坦派我来不是为了闲聊
Leviathan didn't send me here for small talk.
我在苏黎世的同事说 你的飞机没有降落
My colleague in Zurich says your plane did not land.
那是我们分散当局注意力的计划
That was our plan to distract the authorities.
黄金会运到这里
The gold will arrive here.
希望如此 我们不想清空你所有的银行账户
Well, I hope so. We don't want to have to empty all your bank accounts.
什么意思
What do you mean?
开曼群岛 摩纳哥 巴拿马 瑞士 新加坡和马尔代夫
The Caymans, Monaco, Panama, Switzerland, Singapore, and the Maldives.
我们知道你的钱存在哪里
We know where your money is.
我们可以让它在几秒钟内消失
And we can make it all disappear in seconds.
所以我们只用黄金做交易
That's why we only deal in gold.
无法入侵
Unhackable,
无法追踪
untraceable.
一小时内就会到这里
It will be here within an hour.
靠
Oh shit.
帮我联络北约
Get me NATO.
这里是北约的第一反应部队
This is NATO First Response.
我重申 这是北约第一反应部队
I say again, this is NATO First Response.
你们直接违反了民航条例
You are in direct violation of civilian aviation regulations.
确认身份 否则我们就会使用武力
Identify, or we will engage with force.
民用飞机… - 别回答
Civilian aircraft… - Don't answer.
我重申一次 你们直接违反了民航条例
I say again, you are in direct violation of civilian aviation regulations.
请立即建立无线电联♥系♥
Establish radio contact immediately,
否则就会遭到实弹射击
or you will be fired upon with live ordnance.
NFR180 请注意
November Foxtrot Romeo 180, please be advised,
你正在追踪一架私人飞机
you're tracking a private aircraft.
飞机上有平民 我重申 飞机上有平民
There are civilians on board. Repeat, there are civilians on board.
NFR呼叫赫胥黎中校
NFR to Commander Huxley.
我们收到未经证实的报告 称飞机上有平民
We have unconfirmed reports of civilians on board.
请再说一次
Say again.
布鲁塞尔空管局发来未经证实的报告 称飞机上有平民
Unconfirmed from Brussels ATC, civilians on the aircraft.
我曾多次尝试建立联♥系♥ 但无线电都未响应 请指示
Repeated attempts to contact have been met with radio silence. Please advise.
我们不知道他们是否在那架飞机上
Look, we don't know if they're on that plane.
如果那架飞机成功到达目的地 就会有人死亡
If that plane makes it, then people are gonna die.
我们不能让利维坦拿到黄金 听到了吗
We can't let Leviathan get that gold. Do you hear me?
他们在计划的事情 肯定比马德里事件更致命
Whatever they're planning is bigger and deadlier than Madrid,
我们不能冒险
and we can't risk it.
电影精选列表