You can take your mask off.
你可以相信我们
You can trust us.
来吧 我们把钱转给你
Come on. Let's get you paid.
很高兴能跟你做生意 N8
Nice doing business with you, N8.
2000万
Twenty mil?
恭喜你 N8 - 恭喜你
Congratulations! - Congrats!
好的 兄弟 我们来举杯同庆吧
All right, my man! Let's make a toast!
上天了
Yeah!
你调取了N8的录像吗
Did you extract N8's footage?
是循环录制的 所以我们只拿到了最后30秒
It was on a loop, so all we have is the last 30 seconds.
这是其中一个角度
Here's one angle.
停 倒♥退♥几秒钟
Stop. Go back a few seconds.
另一个竞标者 放大他
The other bidder, make him larger.
拐杖 倒回去
The cane. Go back.
现在正放
Now play it forward.
停 倒回去
Stop. Go back.
再放一遍
Again.
他是在装瘸
That limp is an act.
帮我找到1099号♥竞标者
Find me bidder 1099.
著名的美国艺术家N8今晨失踪
Acclaimed American artist N8 is missing this morning
他昨晚参加了威尼斯的拍卖♥♥会
following an auction in Venice last night.
据报道 这位艺术家自己的摄像机 拍下了他被绑♥架♥的过程
And it's being reported the artist's own cameras captured his abduction.
国际刑♥警♥组织发布黄色通告
Interpol has put out a yellow notice asking anyone with information
呼吁知道其下落的民众 与当地警方联♥系♥
on his whereabouts to contact their local police.
看 是你耶
Look, it's you.
大家以为我失踪了
People think I'm missing?
你们没跟拍卖♥♥行说 我们会来这里吗
Didn't you tell the auction house we were gonna be here?
妈的
Oh shit.
该死
Shit.
该死 你们绑♥架♥了我
Holy shit. You guys kidnapped me.
拜托 - 你有被绑♥架♥的感觉吗
Come on! - Do you feel kidnapped?
没有啊
No.
你是谁 布拉特比先生
Who are you, Mr. Bratby?
N8 我和我的团队
Well, N8, my team and I
都是真正的艺术爱好者
are real lovers of art.
我们喜欢画作 - 视频艺术装置
We love paintings. - Video art installations.
雕塑
Sculptures.
这儿有爱好摄影的
Photography over here.
算得上街头艺术爱好者
Street art, maybe.
但我们从未偷过NFT
But we've never lifted an NFT.
所以你们是小偷
So you're thieves?
我们从配不上艺术品的主人手中 拯救艺术品
We rescue works of art from undeserving owners.
在我带国际刑♥警♥游览时
And while I took Interpol on a tour…
团队其他成员就去了伦敦 拯救梵高的作品
The rest of our team was in London, rescuing a Van Gogh.
但你买♥♥了我的NFT吧 我是说 我看见…
But you bought my NFT, right? I mean, I saw--
交易是真的
A legit transaction.
我们在黑市上 以2000万美元的价格预售了梵高
We presold the Van Gogh on the black market for $20 million.
足够支付你的NFT
Enough to cover your NFT.
那你们为什么假装绑♥架♥我
Then why did you fake my kidnapping?
是借用了你
Borrowing.
借用人类
A human.
达芬奇以2.5万美元 卖♥♥出了《蒙娜丽莎》
Leonardo da Vinci sold The Mona Lisa for $25,000,
整整四百年 从来没有人在乎过 直到有人偷走了作品
and nobody gave a shit about it for 400 years until someone stole it.
她的微笑现在价值8.6亿美元 因为它背后有一个疯狂的故事
That smile is now worth $860 million because there's a crazy story behind it.
我们借用你这个人也是一样道理
Just like the one of us borrowing you.
多亏了国际刑♥警♥组织 和所有的免费宣传
And thanks to Interpol and all the free publicity, well,
现在全世界都以为你被绑♥架♥了
the whole world now thinks that you've been kidnapped,
这只会把艺术品的价格拉上天
which only drove the price of the NFT through the roof.
我们卖♥♥了多少钱 - 我们刚以…
How much did we sell it for? - We just closed, uh…
(市值 8900万美元)
8900万美元成交
Eighty-nine million.
什么
What?!
8900万
Eighty-nine million.
什么
What?
8900万美元
Eighty-nine million dollars.
我打败了梵高
I… I beat Van Gogh?
如果我的计算没错
If my calculations are correct,
我们赚了4200万美元 你赚了2700万美元
we made $42 million and you made 27 million.
我们干杯吧
Let's make a toast.
好吧 - 敬世界上第一单NFT抢劫案
All right. - To the world's first heist of an NFT!
嘿 - 干杯
Hey! - Cheers!
干杯 嘿
Cheers! Hey! Whoo!
卢克要请大家喝一巡 伙计们 大家喝起来
Round of drinks on Luke, guys! Everyone! Round of drinks!
没门 - 有门
No! - Yes!
丹顿呢
Where's Denton?
伪造 诈骗 诈骗 洗钱 假冒 诈骗
Forgery, fraud, fraud, money laundering, impersonation, fraud.
偷车大盗
Grand theft auto?
对
Yes.
那是一辆1967年的法拉利蜘蛛
It was a 1967 Ferrari Spider.
什么颜色 - 银色
What color? - Silver.
胡桃木仪表盘 奶油色真皮内饰
Walnut dash, cream leather interior.
你把它撞进了运河
And you crashed it into a canal?
好吧 我是这么做了
Okay, I did.
来得快 去得也快
You know, easy come, easy go.
所以你们俩的交情 可以追溯到芝加哥那会儿
So… you two go back to Chicago, huh?
(国际刑♥警♥组织)
我这辈子从没见过这个人
I've never met this man before in my life.
不过奥利弗可能知道他是谁
Oliver might know who he is, though.
谁是奥利弗
Who's Oliver?
奥利弗
Oliver! Oliver!
奥利弗
Oliver?
奥利弗
Oliver!
奥利弗绝不会把法拉利撞烂
Oliver would have never crashed the Ferrari.
他太有责任感了
He's too responsible.
我能和奥利弗谈谈吗
Can I talk to Oliver?
不行
No.
好 我们来谈谈 《诈骗影响和腐♥败♥组织法》吧
Okay, then. Let's talk about RICO.
多亏你用拐杖的时候露出了马脚
Thanks to your mess-up with the cane,
我们抓到你在资金不足的情况下出价
we've got you placing a bid you didn't have the funds to cover,
构成了诈骗
which is fraud.
因为超过1000万美元 我们有权将你引渡到美国
And because it was over $10 million, you're eligible for extradition to the US,
在那里 你将面临20年到无期徒刑
where you're facing 20 years to life.
20年就是无期徒刑
Twenty years is life.
你的朋友们涉嫌绑♥架♥
And your friends are looking at kidnapping,
电汇诈骗 身份诈骗和赃物运输
wire fraud, identity fraud, and transportation of stolen property.
我漏了什么吗
Did I leave anything out?
也许少了点欢乐
A little joy, maybe.
老大 有东西
Boss. Got something.
这是寄给你的
This just came for you.
(1305 意大利)
我们要回伦敦了
We're going back to London.
把他也带上
And we're taking him with us.
耶
Yay.
(丹顿 伪装大♥师♥ 技术一般)
(伦敦)
(国际刑♥警♥组织)
丹顿还在拘留中吗
Is Denton still in holding?
你是说奥利弗
You mean Oliver?
真的吗
For real?
这个奥利弗真的很讨厌
This Oliver, he is a real pain in the ass.
格拉德威尔
Gladwell.
麻烦跟我来
Come with me, please.
我现在正忙着呢 - 好吧
I'm in the middle of something. - Right.
刚那不是请求
Wasn't a request.
没事吧
Everything okay?
要是有事 我们就失业了
If it were, we'd be out of a job.
听着 我需要借用你的朋友赛勒斯
Listen, I, uh… I need to borrow your friend Cyrus.
他才不是我的朋友 借用是什么意思
He's not my friend. And what do you mean, "borrow"?
就像他借用毕加索的作品一样
Well, in the same way that he would borrow a Picasso.
我要跟他做一笔交易 - 什么
I'm gonna offer him a deal. - What?
不行 - 行
No. - Yeah.
不 你不能这么做
No, no! You do not get to do this.
我知道你觉得艺术分队是三流部门
You think the art division is a third-rate department.
就是 - 你没权过来毁掉我一年的工作成果
电影精选列表