是价值五亿的黄金
It's a half a billion in gold.
又不归我们 - 对 但我们能看到
That we don't get to keep. - Yeah, but we get to see it.
你们要我说什么
What do you want me to say?
如果我们不做 就会进监狱 她有我们偷梵高的把柄
If we don't do this, we go to jail. She has us on the Van Gogh.
另外 虽然这可能动摇不了任何人 但这是为了救人性命
Plus, and not that this should sway anyone, but it's about saving lives.
救人性命 有意思 - 别拿这个说事
Saving lives. Lovely. - Don't lead with that.
垃圾 - 没门
Boo! - Oh no, no. No, no.
我不喜欢这种情感勒索 赛勒斯
I don't appreciate the emotional blackmail, Cyrus.
这不是情感勒索 这是正儿八经的勒索
This is not emotional blackmail. This is blackmail blackmail.
我只想说我喜欢这里的氛围
I just want to say that I am liking the vibes here.
我觉得氛围很好 很有趣 我想加入
I think they're good. I think it's fun. I'm on board.
你当然想加入 因为你疯了
Yeah. Of course you are. Because you're crazy.
我们要保持乐观
We gotta stay positive.
拜托 你不用说“不” - 仔细想想 别闹大了
Come on, you don't have to throw a no-- - Take a moment. Don't escalate it.
滚 - 你滚
Get out of here! - You get outta here!
小个子
Tiny!
嘿 奥利弗来了
Hey! It's Oliver!
奥利弗
Oliver!
我爱奥利弗
I love Oliver!
格拉德威尔探员
Agent Gladwell,
只是想介绍你认识奥利弗
I just wanted to introduce you to Oliver.
哇 我听说了不少关于你的事
Wow, I have heard a lot about you.
奥利弗是我最爱的人 - 史蒂夫呢
Oliver's my favorite. - Steve?
史蒂夫很可怕
Scary.
好了 让格拉德威尔探员发言 我们专心听
All right, Agent Gladwell has the floor. Let's give our attention.
为什么要听 - 因为她抓到了我们的把柄
Why should we? - Because she caught us.
她知道自己在做什么 说吧
She knows what she's doing. Go ahead.
谢谢
Thank you.
好
Okay.
17天后 拉尔斯·乔根森
So, 17 days from now, Lars Jorgensen is moving
将会从伦敦的银行账户 转移价值五亿美元的金条到苏黎世
half a billion dollars in gold bars from his bank in London to Zurich.
太棒了
Nice.
金条会被装在 一个边长为1.22米的正方体板条箱里
The bars will be packed in a single four-foot square crate,
总重量为十吨♥
total weight, ten tons,
用卡车从银行运送到希斯罗机场 由重兵护送
then delivered by truck from the bank to Heathrow under heavy guard
然后装上瑞士航♥空♥的客机 飞往苏黎世
and loaded onto a Sky Suisse passenger plane to Zurich.
所以在伦敦银行
So, somewhere between the Bank of London
和苏黎世机场跑道之间的某个地方 需要让黄金消失
and the runway in Zurich, the gold needs to disappear.
需要让黄金消失 很好
Gold needs to disappear. Great.
想想就好兴奋
That gave me chills.
故事的确激动人心 非常…
Well, it's an exciting story. It's…
不可能 - 并非不可能
It's impossible. - It's not impossible.
这不可能
Oh, this is.
保持乐观 我们可以办成 跟我试试看
Stay positive. We can do this. Try it with me.
我能做的就是揍你一顿 想被揍吗
What I can do is beat your ass. Want your ass beat?
你说的我都能听懂
I can understand what you're saying.
拜托各位 住嘴吧 卡米拉 我同意你的说法
Come on. Stop. Camila, I'm with you.
我不知道这可不可能做到
I don't know if it's possible.
我和你们一样不喜欢这个计划 但我们知道自己的游戏规则
I don't like it any more than any of you, but we know the rules to our game.
当你被打败时 你会怎么做 - 体面地接受失败
When you're beat, what do you do? - Accept defeat gracefully?
也就是你去坐牢 或…
AKA you go to jail or…
或者找最近的出口
Look for the nearest exit.
没错 这就是出口 所以我们干活 好好干 然后全身而退
That's right! This is it. So we do it, we do it well, and we get out.
就把这当作别的偷盗行动
Let's treat it like any other lift.
从头到尾仔细检查 找到弱点
Examine it from top to bottom, find a weakness.
如果有办法偷到 我们就找到办法
If there's a way to do it, we find it.
我们谁都不想坐牢
None of us want to go to jail.
也绝对不想惹恼拉尔斯·乔根森
And we damn sure don't want to piss off Lars Jorgensen.
(北爱尔兰)
早安 亚瑟
Morning, Arthur.
所以你昨晚没从酒吧成功回家
So you didn't make it home from the pub last night, then, eh?
行行行
Okay! Okay!
住手
Stop!
嘿 乔根森
Hey, Jorgensen,
记得亚瑟·提格吗
you remember Arthur Tigue.
他曾替我们工作
He used to work for us.
对 提格先生
Yes. Mr. Tigue.
很抱歉我不能亲自到场
I'm sorry I couldn't be there in person.
我刚到我的度假屋
I just arrived at my villa.
拜托了 先生 对不起
Please, sir! I'm sorry!
别再乞求了 这只会让他更想施暴
Stop begging. It'll just make him more inclined to violence.
你上个月因走私罪被捕
You were arrested last month on smuggling charges.
但你却能脱身
And yet, here you are, a free man.
很奇怪
It's odd.
非常奇怪
Very odd.
国际刑♥警♥只知道一半的故事
Interpol only knows half the story!
那另一半呢
What about the other half?
你本该把嘴看紧点的
You should have kept your mouth shut.
现在我们帮你闭嘴
Now we are going to shut it for you.
不要 - 科马克 喂狗
No! - Cormac, feed the dog.
不要 科马克 求求你
No! Cormac, please!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我希望你知道你的团队忙活了一整晚
I hope you know your team have been working all night
再加半天 努力找到办法
and half the day trying to figure this out.
老师们都讨厌你吧
The teachers hated you, didn't they?
才不是 我是班里的尖子生 很受青睐
What? No. I was top of the class. They loved me.
他们必须假装喜欢你这样的学生
No. They had to pretend to like students like you
因为你遵守所有的规则 能取得好成绩
because, technically, you followed all the rules and got good grades.
那样有何不妥
What's wrong with that?
很无聊
It's boring.
任何人都可以听命行事 任何人都能记住事实
Anybody can do what they're told. Anybody can memorize facts.
任何人都可以拍马屁
Anybody can shine an apple on their ass.
那你是班上哗众取宠的那个 总是自作聪明
And what were you like? Class clown? Wiseass?
我正好相反
I was the opposite.
我沉默不语
I was silent.
我看着别的孩子们盯着黑板
I was watching the kids look at the blackboard,
回答他们认为应该回答的问题
answering the questions where they thought they should answer.
我从没看过黑板
I never looked at the blackboard.
我在看没被问到的问题
I was looking at the questions that weren't being asked.
酷得学校容不下你 对吗
To cool for school, huh?
我看到了他们被规划好的道路
I saw the path that they were being marched down,
我也看到了一条不同的道路 对我来说更好
and I also saw a different path, a better one for me.
于是我就走上了那条路
So I took it.
通过打破规则
By breaking the rules?
对我这样的人来说 规则已经打破了
The rules were already broken for someone like me.
如果我没记错的话 在巴黎那周 你也打破了几条规则
And if I can remember correctly, you broke a few rules that week in Paris.
是五天 没错 我是打破了规则
Five days! And yes, I did.
我有生以来第一次打破规则
I broke the rules for the first time in my life
看看对我有什么好处
and look what good it did me.
你为什么要在意 - 在意什么
Why do you care about 'em? - About what?
那些规定 你为什么那么在意那些规定
The rules. Why do you care so much about the rules?
好
Okay.
好 我小时候
Okay, when I was a kid,
我妈妈是我们学校的校长
my mom was headmistress at my school.
那里其实挺折磨人的 但那里有一幅画
It was kind of a shithole, but it had this picture,
一幅霍克尼的画 是1970年代送给学校的
a Hockney print that had been given to the school in the '70s,
我妈妈拒绝把画卖♥♥出去
and my mum refused to sell it.
因为她想让我们知道 我们值得拥有美丽的事物
Because she wanted us to know that we deserved beautiful things.
我们的学校 和时髦的艺术画廊一样重要
That our school was just as important as some swanky art gallery.
我们都应该志存高远
That we should all dream big.
然后有人把画偷了
And then someone stole it.
半夜偷的
Middle of the night.
我就想
And I thought,
等我长大了
"When I grow up
我一定要找到罪魁祸首
I'm going to find out who did that
把那个人缉拿归案
and bring them down."
你成功了吗
And did you?
没有
No.
但我做了退而求其次的事
But I did the next best thing.
国际刑♥警♥组织
Interpol.
志存高远
电影精选列表