You are free to move about the cabin.
游戏开始
Game on.
正是时候 我们现在 应该在英吉利海峡上方了
Just in time. We should be over the English Channel now.
VS1412 布鲁塞尔 继续在10360米高空飞行
Victor Sierra 14-12, Brussels, continue at 34,000,
预计飞过山脉时 会遇到轻微气流
and expect slight turbulence going over the top of the mountains.
低压系统正在形成
There's a low-pressure system forming.
收到 控制中心
Copy that, control.
看到你了
Here you are.
艾比 该你上了
Abby, you're up.
还有十分钟 我们就会和卡米拉会合
Ten minutes till we rendezvous with Camila.
你能办到吗 - 可以
You sure you're up for this? - Yeah.
我去了
I'm going in.
机长广播
This is the captain speaking.
我们正在接近低压系统
We're approaching a low-pressure system.
前方可能会有气流颠簸
Could give us a little turbulence up ahead.
为安全起见 安全带指示灯已打开
For your safety, I've turned on the fasten seatbelt sign.
该死
Shit!
不妙
No, no! No, no, no!
来了
Here we go.
艾比 是我
Abby, it's me.
(洗手间)
宝贝 我需要你进来帮忙
Baby, I need your help in here.
你干什么了
What did you do?
告诉我你知道怎么帮我修好 - 妈的 不好说 应该吧
Tell me you know how to help me fix this! - Shit! I don't know. I think so.
艾比 怎么了
Abby, what's going on?
时间不多了 卡米拉快追上我们了
We're running out of time. Camila's almost on our tail.
快点吧
Hurry up, eh? Come on.
太棒了 宝贝
Oh yeah, baby!
太棒了
Oh yeah!
前方有飞机
Traffic! Traffic! Traffic! Traffic!
前方有飞机
Traffic!
不要停
Keep going!
好吧 还有多久要转换 - 1分30秒
All right, how long until the switch? - A minute, 30 seconds.
下降
Descend! Descend!
拜托
Come on.
下降
Descend! Descend! Descend!
(信♥号♥♥丢失)
下降
Descend! Descend!
下降
Descend! Descend!
下降
Descend! Descend!
不要…
No, no, no, no, no. No, no, no, no, no…
(准备好连接)
(连接)
(已连接)
靠 拜托
Oh shit. Come on. Come on.
快来了 宝贝 你别停
Almost there. Almost there, baby. Don't stop!
不好意思 哈利 你看到了吗
Pardon, Harry, are you seeing this?
什么
What?
屏幕显示有两架VS1412
The… the board is showing two Victor Sierra 14-12s.
可能只是小故障 偶尔会发生这种事
Oh, it's probably just a glitch. Happens every now and then.
我头一次见
I have never seen this before.
你要通知让·皮埃尔吗
Are you going to notify Jean-Pierre?
桑德拉 我要向人事部投诉
Sandra, I'm gonna have to start reporting this
你这种持续的破坏性行为 - 什么
relentless undermining behavior to HR. - What?
你分明觉得我没办法做好本职工作
You think I'm unable to do my job.
是因为轮椅吗
Is it 'cause of the chair?
什么 才没有
What? No!
因为你不断挑战我的决定
'Cause your constant challenging of my decision-making,
让我觉得自己受到了攻击 说实话 我感到不安全
it… it makes me feel attacked and… and, frankly, unsafe.
非常抱歉
I'm… I'm so sorry.
好了 看到没
There. See?
桑德拉 你真的应该审视一下 你未经审视的偏见 好吗
You really should look at your unexamined prejudices, Sandra, yeah?
好 当然 你走吧
Okay. - Course. Off you pop.
好了 - 等等
Okay. - Wait, wait, wait.
现在就是真的了
Now it's real.
借过
Excuse me.
归你了 大个子
All yours, big guy.
哈利 我只是想说 我为刚发生的事感到很抱歉
Harry, I just wanted to say I'm so sorry about before.
你要去买♥♥咖啡吗 - 不了 但我可以
Were you getting a coffee? - No. But I could!
要一杯卡布奇诺 找家好的店
Cappuccino, please. From the good place.
哪家叫好 - 我有点忙 桑德拉
Where is the good place? - Kind of busy, Sandra.
好的
Oh, okay.
VS1412控制室
Victor Sierra, 14-12. Control.
这里是VS1412
This is Victor Sierra, 14-12.
我们收到苏黎世 自动气象观测系统的警告
We have an AWOS warning coming out of Zurich.
大风 极端天气 低能见度 且持续下降
High winds, extreme weather, low visibility and falling.
跑道被淹
Flooding on the runway.
苏黎世塔台 将所有进港交通转移到最近的机场
Zurich tower is diverting all inbound traffic to the nearest airport.
收到 控制中心 我们感觉到了一些颠簸
Copy that, control. Yeah. We just felt a few bumps.
最近是哪个机场
Which airport would that be?
请前往科尔蒂纳CDF机场
Please proceed to Charlie Delta Foxtrot.
跑道很短 但难不倒 像你这样技能优秀的飞行员
Short runway, but it shouldn't be too challenging for a pilot of your skill.
收到 控制中心
Copy that, control.
按指示前进 VS1412
Proceeding as directed. Victor Sierra 14-12.
飞往科尔蒂纳
Set course to Cortina.
控制中心呼叫VS1412
Control to Victor Sierra 14-12.
VS1412 请说
VS 14-12, go ahead.
你可以部署了
You are clear for deployment.
收到
Roger that.
好的 老大
Okay, boss.
无人机正飞往苏黎世
The drone is heading to Zurich.
科尔蒂纳见
See you in Cortina.
VS1412 确认你正在前往苏黎世的路径上
Victor Sierra 14-12, confirming your approach to Zurich is on course.
机长广播
This is the captain speaking.
很不幸 苏黎世的天气严重恶化
Unfortunately, the weather in Zurich has taken a severe turn.
我们接到指示 将在最近的科尔蒂纳机场降落
We've been instructed to land in Cortina, the nearest airport.
丹顿 马格纳斯 开箱时间到
Denton, Magnus, it's vault time.
我们的朋友们越来越焦躁了 但我们得遵守计划时间
Our friends are getting restless, but we gotta stick to the clock.
女士
Miss!
对 我在想你能不能…
I was wondering if you could…
我不会弄这个机上娱乐设备
Well, I'm having trouble with the flight entertainment.
没问题 先生 的确有点难弄 对吧
Of course, sir. It's a bit tricky, isn't it?
我不知道是不是这个按钮
I was wondering if it's this button.
对 就是这个按钮 - 这个按钮吗
Yes. This button, right here. - Course. This button here?
没错 然后就可以选…
There you go. Then you just pick and choose--
搞定了 - 那样行吗
There you go! Is that okay?
太棒了 我现在可以看电影了
This is wonderful. I think I'll watch me a movie or something.
很好
Wonderful!
好了 美善 该你上了
All right, Mi-Sun, you're up.
好 - 封锁外部通讯
Okay. - Lock down outside communications.
现在切断无线网络
Cutting off the Wi-Fi now.
(连接失效)
不好意思 飞机上不能抽电子烟
Excuse me, there's no vaping on the flight.
看看 我被抓包了 我做梦都不会抽
Look at that. You caught me. I wouldn't dream of it.
我先收走
I'll take these.
谢谢
Thank you.
女士先生们 很抱歉无线网络中断了
We apologize for the interruption with the Wi-Fi.
我们正在努力解决这个问题
We are working to correct the problem.
(安全区域)
美善 门磁怎么样了
Mi-Sun, how's the door sensor?
(气闸安全)
你可以开干了 小心压力变化
You're good to go. Just be careful of that pressure variance.
谢谢妈妈
Uh, yeah. Thanks, Mom.
好戏开场
Showtime.
好戏开场
Showtime?
不是应该酷炫登场吗 好戏开场 好戏…
It's supposed to be cool. Showtime! Show--
(气闸安全)
该死
Shit.
抱歉 先生 但你得坐下
I'm sorry, sir, but you'll have to take your seat.
干杯
Sláinte.
先生
Sir!
我们在苏黎世降落
We're landing in Zurich.
好了 呼叫机长
All right, page the captain.
告诉他出现了紧急医疗状况 好不
Tell him we got a medical emergency. Oi?
他们不会开门的
They won't open the door.
电影精选列表