I'll figure it out. It's not your problem, not anymore.
认真的吗 - 是
You're serious? - I am.
你就指望我们都退出 让你一个人玩尽兴 没门
You just expect us to walk away and let you have all the fun? No.
这像是玩吗 - 那不像
That look like fun? - Not that.
我们要对付的这个人 会杀掉所有挡道的人
We're dealing with a guy willing to kill whatever gets in his way.
抱歉 风险太大了
I'm sorry, it's too much of a risk.
你知道我有多喜欢冒险
You know how much I like risk.
这不光涉及到我们
It's not just about us.
我加入
I'm in.
我也加入
Me too.
丹顿… - 赛勒斯 我加入
Denton-- - Cyrus, I'm in.
我也加入
Yeah, me too.
我不放心把这个人…交给你
I can't leave you with… this.
也算我一个
Count me in too.
那我想我也加入吧
Yeah, me too, I… I guess.
没有我们 你办不成
You can't do this without us.
干活吧
Let's work.
他们真的很爱你
They really love you.
我有什么不讨人爱的
I mean, what's not to love?
你花了多长时间爱上我 一周 - 天啊
What did it take you? Like a week? - Oh my God.
你真是让人喜欢不起来
You are really, really easy to hate.
让我们求同存异吧
Agree to disagree.
就五天
Five days.
真厉害
I'm impressed.
我的投资组合谢谢你
My portfolio thanks you.
你想要概念验证 利维坦总是能兑现诺言
You wanted proof. Leviathan always delivers.
演示可以到此为止了
You can end your little demonstration now.
把我们的黄金准备好吧
Just have our gold ready.
我会的
I will.
我建好了PSID 好让A380从雷达上消失
I built the PSID so we can make the A380 disappear from radar,
但有个小问题
but there's one small issue.
看起来像炸♥弹♥
It looks like a bomb.
是啊 - 那不是炸♥弹♥吗
Yeah. - Is that not a bomb?
怎么看都像炸♥弹♥ - 是啊
Definitely looks like a bomb. - Yeah.
可以拆成几部分吗
Does it separate into parts?
理论上可以
In theory.
你能把那些部分藏起来 让我们一人拿一部分
So, could you hide those parts and then give each of us pieces?
然后我们在飞机上重新组装
Then we reassemble it on the plane.
有可能
Hmm. Possible.
这是你的 艾比
For you, Abby.
谢谢
Thank you.
给卢克的 - 谢谢
For Luke. - Thank you.
这是你的 马格纳斯
And that's for you, Magnus.
好玩的开始了
Game on.
好了 各位 听好了
Okay, guys, listen up.
我们得在黄金到乔根森手上之前 拦截下来
We need to intercept the gold before it gets to Jorgensen
这样他就没法付给黑客了
so he can't pay the hackers.
再往左一点 我在检查LED屏幕
A little more to the left. Just checking the LED screen now.
(超牛逼)
找到想要的飞行员了 - 对
We get the pilot we wanted? - Yes.
有在阿富汗着陆的经验
With experience landing in Afghanistan.
很好 他能驾驭 阿尔卑斯山的雪地短跑道
That's good. He can handle the short, snowy runway in the Alps.
卡米拉 那时候 你就把无人机部署到苏黎世
Camila, that's when you deploy the drone to Zurich,
然后跟着我们去科尔蒂纳
and you follow us to Cortina.
马格纳斯 你需要注意时间
Magnus, need you to keep an eye on the clock.
你只有十分钟时间来开保险箱
You got ten minutes once you start on that safe.
11分55秒 - 差一点
11:55! - So close!
等我们着陆时 哈里找的人会在地面等着
When we land, Harry's guys'll be on the ground
准备把黄金卸下 装到跑道旁的火车上
to offload the gold onto a train by the landing strip.
到了下一站
At the next station,
国际刑♥警♥将会等着 接收我们那价值五亿美元的黄金
Interpol will be waiting to receive our half billion in gold.
我喜欢这个
I like this one.
9分38秒 - 9分38秒
9:38! - 9:38! 9:38! 9:38!
太棒了
Yes!
太棒了
Yes! Whoo!
哟 - 不要
Yo! - No.
天啊
Oh my God!
如果是在电影里 就会说:“我们去偷飞机吧 ”
If it was in a movie, it would go like, "Hey, let's steal a plane!"
你就会把手伸出来 然后大家就说…
You'd put your hand in, and people would be like…
别闹了
Stop doing that!
老实说 挺尴尬的 - 感觉像是机会
Honestly, it's just awkward. - It felt like the moment.
感受一下这里的气氛
Read the room.
到底有多隐蔽
So how stealth is it, exactly?
对雷达来说
To a radar,
就像一只小鸟
it will be like a small bird.
几乎检测不到
Practically undetectable.
我不希望莫尔森有那种能力
I don't think I want Mollsen to have that capability.
你觉得能飞起来吗 - 明天就知道了
So you think you can fly it? - I guess we'll find out tomorrow.
好好休息
Rest up.
明天是我们人生中 最重要的一次偷窃行动
Tomorrow's the biggest lift of our lives.
(伦敦希思罗机场)
你选了这身衣服
This is the outfit you chose?
你让我在这场这么严肃的行动中 穿成这样
This is what I'm wearing for this incredibly serious operation?
飞机上会有乔根森的人
Jorgensen is gonna have guys on the plane.
有时候最好的融入方式 就是招摇过市
Sometimes the best way to blend in is to stand out.
一个有钱的混♥蛋♥和他的花瓶老婆 在头等舱里喝香槟
Nobody's gonna suspect the rich douche and his trophy wife sitting in first class,
不会引人怀疑
sipping champagne.
管我叫花瓶老婆是为了拍我马屁
Oh, is calling me a trophy wife your idea of flattery?
不是
No.
但说你是我老婆是
Calling you my wife was.
女士们 先生们 欢迎搭乘瑞士航♥空♥的1412号♥航♥班♥
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome aboard Sky Suisse flight 1412
飞往苏黎世国际机场 然后继续前往墨尔本
with service to Zurich International Airport continuing to Melbourne.
所有随身携带的行李应该放在… - 你紧张吗
All carry-on items should now be stowed… - You nervous?
现在非常紧张
Right now? Very much so.
你呢 - 完全不紧张
You? - No.
我每分每秒都很享受
I love every second of this.
大家都就位了吗
Is everybody in position?
我准备好了
I'm all set.
好极了
Never better.
随时可以开始
Good to go.
卢克 你呢
Luke, what about you?
卢克
Luke?
有人看到卢克上飞机了吗
Did anybody see Luke get on the plane?
卢克 你在哪 朋友
Luke, where are you, buddy?
抱歉 我…
I'm sorry. I, uh…
我做不到
I couldn't do it.
不值得冒这个险
It's just not worth the risk.
卢克掉队了
We lost Luke.
没事 我们回头再见
All good. I'll see you on the other side.
对不起 老大
Sorry, boss.
没事
No worries.
美善 我们会有多大损失
Mi-Sun, how bad is this gonna hurt us?
卢克手上有信♥号♥♥增强器
Luke had the signal booster,
PSID仍然可以运行 但只能在接近驾驶舱时运行
so the PSID will still work, but only if it's close to the cockpit.
要多近
How close?
九米多点
Mm, thirty feet?
所以有人得去经济舱的厕所 把所有部分拿到
Someone has to go to the coach bathroom, where the pieces are,
然后带到头等舱厕所
and take 'em to the first-class bathroom?
没错
Yeah.
我去
I'll do it.
你确定要做吗
Are you sure you want to take this on?
对
Yeah.
好了 美善 PSID就交给艾比处理
All right, Mi-Sun, Abby's gonna handle the PSID.
你只需要告诉她怎么做
You just gotta tell her how it works.
(启动摄像头)
(28个摄像头上线)
好
Okay.
各位 有人在盯梢
Guys, we've got eyes on us.
头等舱有两个人
Two in first class.
经济舱三人
Three in economy.
收到 保持警惕 以防他们有所行动
Copy that. Keep your eyes open in case they make a move.
女士先生们 我们已经到达巡航高度
Ladies and gentlemen, we have reached cruising altitude.
你们可以在机舱内自♥由♥活动
电影精选列表