You were obviously right about that.
但我一直都相信你
But I've always trusted you.
一直都坚定不移
That was never in question.
在巴黎的第一周
You know, in Paris, our first week…
我爱上的不是你扮演的角色
…I didn't fall in love with the cover.
我爱上的是你对待艺术的方式
I fell in love with the way you looked at the art,
即使东西不属于你 你也非常在意
the way that you cared about something that wasn't even yours.
虽然我这辈子做过了很多蠢事
Losing you during that week was the stupidest thing I've ever done
但那一周把你弄丢了 是我做过的最蠢的事
in a lifetime full of stupid things.
我已经不想再失去你了
I don't want to lose you again.
所以我给你准备了样东西
So, I got you something.
利亚姆·道尔
"Liam Dower"?
你母亲那幅霍克尼的画 就是利亚姆·道尔偷的
Liam Dower stole your mother's Hockney print.
什么
What?
你是怎么… - 我问了一圈
How did you-- - I asked around.
我找到了他 知道他卖♥♥给了谁 然后我买♥♥了下来
I found him, found out who he sold it to, and I bought it.
你买♥♥了下来
You bought it?
给了你的学校
For your school.
我希望你能保持这种感觉
Now, I want you to hold on to that feeling.
保持住 因为我还要说更多
Like, hold it. Because there's more.
另一件小事
Another little thing.
是小事 还要多一点点
A little something. There's a little more. Um…
我们把黄金偷走了
We stole the gold.
什么 - 对啊
What? - Yeah.
怎么偷的 - 好 第一部分你已经知道了
How? - Okay, the first part, you knew about.
你不知道的那部分计划
The part of the plan you didn't know about,
我们在布鲁塞尔招募哈利时
while we recruited Harry in Brussels,
马格纳斯把数百根铁条浸入了金漆
Magnus dipped hundreds of iron bars in gold paint
我们放进了自己的板条箱里 用瑞士航♥空♥的货机运出了
which we sent on our own crates via Sky Suisse cargo.
我们在飞机上 分散上面那些人的注意力时
On the plane, while we were distracting the guys up top,
马格纳斯等到飞机接近时
Magnus waited until the plane was on approach,
把板条箱换了
he swapped the crates.
我们只需要将真金引出门
We just had to guide the real gold out the door.
卢克呢
And Luke?
他从来没有退出
He was never out.
只是给他安排了不同的工作
He just had a different gig.
他要做的就是引导它安全着陆
And all he had to do was guide it in for the safe landing.
赫胥黎最后拿到了什么
So what did Huxley end up with?
哥们
Homeboy?
一无所获
He got nothing.
来吧 我们见见队员吧
Come on. Let's go meet the team.
太棒了
Yeah!
嘿 来吧
Hey, hey, hey! Come here!
我们成功了
We did it!
我们的小战斗机飞行员
Oh! Our little fighter pilot!
就是我 - 嘿 你成功了
That's me! - Hey, you did it!
不 是我们成功做到了
No, we. We did it.
卢克 - 你好吗
Luke! - 'Sup!
你来动手吗
Do you want to do the honors?
不 我甚至不应该在这里
Oh no, no. I… I shouldn't even be here.
拜托 - 你应该的
Come on. - You should.
拜托 艾比 - 动手吧 我也想按
Come on. - Do it. I'll do it.
动手吧
Do it.
太棒了 - 就在那儿
Yeah! - Right there.
上来了
Here it is!
成功了
It worked. It worked.
每次感觉都是这么好吗
Does it always feel this good?
感觉从没这么好过
It's never been this good.
马格纳斯 停停
Magnus, stop.
欢迎加入团队 格拉德威尔探员
Welcome to the team, Agent Gladwell.
噢 拜托
Oh please.
叫我艾比就行
Call me Abby.
嘿 - 好了
Hey! - Hey!
欢迎你 艾比 - 干得好 各位
Welcome, Abby. - That's a good job, guys!
来吧
Come on. - All right.
分你一块 就一块 - 太棒了
You get one. Just one. - Yeah!
很好 去拿金子吗
Good. Can we get our gold?
好的 - 我们去拿金子吧
Yes! - Let's get our gold!
太棒了
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
电影精选列表