I'm looking at you! - Now look at her.
你想让我看过去 - 对
You want me to look? - Yeah.
看起来像个该死的怪物 你为自己感到骄傲吗
Look like a damn creep. Proud of yourself?
对 - 不重要吧
Yes. - It doesn't matter, right?
我是说 我们说的这种事永远不会发生
I mean, what we're talking about, this thing like that, it'll never happen.
怎么不会 - 什么意思
Why not? - What do you mean, why not?
什么 - 跟这里全都是未婚人士一个原因
Yeah? - The same reason none of us are married.
我们没有孩子 你没有私生活
Why we don't have kids, why you don't have a personal life.
我们所在的游戏容不下爱情
The game we're in is not compatible with love.
有点孤单吧 - 孤单
That's a little lonely, no? - Lonely?
我们在泰姬玛哈 办跨年派对那次怎么样
How about when we partied for New Year's Eve, Taj Mahal?
我是说那儿有尊重和钦佩之情 也有友谊
I'm saying there's respect and there's admiration and friendships,
但有亲密感吗 有亲密关系吗
but is there closeness? Is there intimacy?
我刚说了不是这样的
I just told you. That's not what it is.
是的 没什么 - 没有…
Right, it's nothing. - It's not--
我知道了 听到你说什么了 你说了没什么
I know. I heard you. You said that. Nothing.
你好好想想 - 谢谢你 老板
Think about it. - Thanks, boss.
卢克正在努力 让私人飞机从定位系统中消失
So Luke is working on making the private jet invisible to GPS,
但要让A380的信♥号♥♥也消失 我们需要PSID
but to do the same for the A380, we need a PSID.
那是什么
What's that?
便携式信♥号♥♥干扰装置
Portable Signal Interference Device.
它封锁了所有从A380 到空中交通管制的定位传输
It blocks all GPS transmissions from the A380 to air traffic control.
但我已经在找零件了 明天就到
But I'm already working on getting the parts. They'll be here tomorrow.
很好啊 那有什么问题
Okay, so what's the problem?
我们在两架 时速为1100多公里的不同飞机上
The chance of us turning on the PSID and the transponder at the exact same moment
同时打开PSID和转发器的几率
in two different planes, both moving over 700 miles per hour,
几乎为零
is next to impossible.
所以如果空中交通管制 突然发现有两架信♥号♥♥相同的飞机
So if air traffic control suddenly see two planes with the same signal
或发现A380突然消失了…
or if the A380 suddenly disappears…
就完蛋了
It's over.
如果不能破解技术 就得破解人
If you can't hack the tech, you gotta hack the people.
我们需要找空管人员内应
We need someone in air traffic control.
在布鲁塞尔 - 为什么是布鲁塞尔
In Brussels. - Why Brussels?
飞机一飞过英吉利海峡 直到苏黎世
The minute the plane crosses the English Channel,
就是布鲁塞尔一直追踪它了
that's who'll be tracking it till Zurich.
我们在布鲁塞尔有认识的人吗
Do we know someone in Brussels?
我有认识的人
I know someone.
他很不是东西 但这个人有用
He's a piece of shit, but I know someone.
(布鲁塞尔)
(皇冠沙龙)
我不知道这是什么 但绝对不是卡布奇诺 克劳德
Well, I don't know what this is, but it's not a cappuccino, Claude.
去死吧 哈利
Screw you, Harry.
喂 我是想帮你才实话告诉你
Hey! I'm trying to help you. I'm being honest.
顾客不会容忍♥的
People won't stand for that.
等星巴克来了 你就没生意了
Starbucks'll come along, and you'll be done.
所以我不打算付钱
I'm not going to pay for it.
我会喝
I'll drink it.
只是不打算付钱
I'm just not going to pay for it.
你该把生活理明白 好吗
Sort your life out, yeah?
要免费咖啡吗
Free coffee?
你是怎么认识这家伙的
You know this guy, how?
哈利是线人
Harry is an informant.
我们不得不把他转移到比利时 因为很多人都想杀了他
We had to relocate him to Belgium, because so many people wanted him dead.
你们不是有事要拜托我吗
Thought you were here to ask me a favor.
没错 我们需要 布鲁塞尔空中交通管制的帮助
We are. We need help with air traffic control in Brussels.
一个能与飞行员沟通的人
Someone who can communicate with the pilots,
忽略任何潜在的故障
overlook any potential glitches.
故障
Glitches.
听起来很邪恶 这是官方的活吗
Sounds nefarious. Is this official?
是 也不是
Yes and no.
那我可能会丢掉工作 也可能会坐牢
Then I could lose my job. I could go to jail.
他们可能会指控我犯有恐♥怖♥主♥义♥罪 所以谢谢 但不用了
They could pin a terrorism charge on me, so thanks, but no thanks.
国际刑♥警♥组织会保护你
Interpol will protect you.
我真的很想答应 但…
I really, really want to say yes, but…
你会救人性命
You'll be saving lives.
我们会付你一百万美元
We'll pay you a million dollars.
很高兴能跟你做生意
Happy to be in business with you.
赛勒斯 我们没那么多钱 - 我有
Cyrus. We don't have that kind of money. - I do.
你会付钱给他 - 对 因为是为了救人性命 不是吗
You'd do that? - Yeah, it's about saving lives, isn't it?
你听听他说的话 听听
Listen to the man! Listen to him.
你不会碰巧认识 能从A380上卸货的人吧
You wouldn't happen to know anyone who can load cargo off an A380, would you?
我可能认识几个能办到的人
I might know a few people, yeah.
赫胥黎打来了 他想见我们
It's Huxley. He wants to see us.
嘿
Hey.
丹尼斯·赫胥黎中校 原本在伦敦警♥察♥厅
Commander Dennis Huxley, London Metropolitan Police Service,
临时被调到了国际刑♥警♥反恐小组
seconded to Interpol Anti-Terrorism.
那是你的全名吗
Is that your full name?
坐下聊怎么样 不会耽误太久
Why don't we take a seat? This'll be quick.
真的吗
Really?
好了 大佬
Okay, big dog.
亚瑟·提格被分装成了六个杂货袋 冲上了爱尔兰海岸
So, Arthur Tigue washed up on the Irish coast in six grocery bags.
什么 - 亚瑟·提格是谁
What? - Who's Arthur Tigue?
你没告诉他
You didn't tell him?
亚瑟·提格是乔根森的员工
Arthur Tigue was an employee of Jorgensen.
他被发现死了
And he was found dead?
对 所以我们认为 银行将会在十天后转移
Yeah, and it's why we think the bank's brought the transfer to ten days from now.
十天
Ten days?
这点时间不够 抱歉 艾比 我退出
That's not enough time. I'm sorry, Abby, I'm out.
赛勒斯 这…
Cyrus, it's--
你退出 我没意识到 这是一项你可以选择加入的行动
You're out? I didn't realize this was an opt-in situation.
的确是我选择加入的
It was when I opted in.
不像亚瑟·提格 我足够聪明 会主动退出
And unlike Arthur Tigue, I'm smart enough to walk away.
你是聪明还是害怕
You're smart or you're scared?
因为你担心自己会被杀 别担心
'Cause you're worried that you're going to get killed? Don't worry.
你是艺术界的小人物
You're from the art world, and you're small-time.
所以你是明智的人选 因为没人会怀疑赛勒斯·惠特克
Made you a brilliant choice. No one's expecting anything from Cyrus Whitaker.
如果你不加入 那我就会剥夺你的豁免权
And if you don't do this, I will take away your immunity,
然后让你和那些无法融入社会的人 受国际法的制裁
and I'll bring the power of international law down on you and your misfits.
明白吗 哥们
Comprende, homeboy?
你最好拦着他 - 二位
Better get your boy. - Guys!
两位 无辜者的生命遭到了威胁
Guys, innocent people's lives are on the line.
我会和团队谈谈
I will talk to my team,
但你得明白 如果我们决定干 是为了你
but understand that if we do this, we're doing it for you.
不是为了他
It's not for him.
回伦敦见
See you back in London.
别说出来
Don't say it.
“哥们”
"Homeboy?"
…在一份声明中 他说明早会和内阁开会
…saying his cabinet will meet tomorrow morning,
来宣布进入了警报状态
in order to declare a state of alarm.
卢克 - 什么
Luke? - Yeah?
调大声点
Turn that up.
今晚马德里再次陷入混乱
Once again, chaos in Madrid tonight
有报道称网络恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 攻击了城市的主要供水网络
with reports that cyberterrorists have targeted the city's main water grid.
有关于街道和地铁洪水泛滥的报告
Reports of widespread flooding in the streets and subways,
人们家中水管爆裂
and pipes bursting in homes across the city.
目前造成了13人死亡 预计死亡人数将会上升
The death toll currently stands at 13, but that number is expected to rise.
是他吗 乔根森干的
Is this him? Jorgensen?
看起来像
Looks like it.
天啊
Oh my God.
为什么会有人做这种事
Why would anyone do something like this?
为了赚钱 他不惜牺牲任何人
He'll sacrifice anyone to make a profit.
这些只是开胃菜 十天后才会上主菜
And these are just the starters. The main course is in ten days.
十天
Ten days?
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding, right?
我没有开玩笑
No, I'm not kidding.
各位 我要取消了 这不再是我们的任务了
I'm pulling it. This is no longer our job.
什么 赛勒斯 你说过… - 我答应我来干
What? Cyrus, you said-- - I said I would.
交易对象是我
The deal was me.
你们加入团队的时候 我就说绝不会让你们陷入某些危险
I told you when you joined the crew I'd never let you walk into certain danger.
现在我让你们都退出
I'm telling you all to walk away.
没有我们 你有什么计划
And what's your plan without us?
我会想办法的 这个问题现在不归你们管了
电影精选列表