It is. But you do not get to wipe out a year of my work.
我现在就是这么干 你坐下 好好消化一下
That's literally what I'm doing, so take a seat and let it sink in.
你对拉尔斯·乔根森了解多少
What do you know about Lars Jorgensen?
他拥有很多偷来的艺术品 - 他做的勾当要肮脏多了
He owns a hell of a lot of stolen art. - He's done a lot worse than that.
他入行时是个正经的银行家
He started as a banker who was legit,
然后把钱投给恐怖组织 为全世界的恐袭提供资金
then began putting his money in terror groups,
然后做空相关股票 大赚一笔
bankrolling attacks, then shorting irrelevant stocks and making a fortune.
他不在乎有多少人丧命
He doesn't care how many people die,
只在乎有多少钱流入自己的账户
just how much ends up in his bank account.
记得那架坠毁的新西兰飞机吗 死了183人
Remember the New Zealand plane that went down? 183 dead.
航♥空♥公♥司♥股价坠到谷底 就像那些可怜的人一样
Airline stock plummeted just like those poor souls.
猜猜谁靠卖♥♥空那只股票发了大财
And guess who made a fortune off shorting that stock?
那你怎么不逮捕他
So why haven't you arrested him?
这是我多年来一直努力做的事 但没有什么确凿证据
It's what I've been trying to do for years, but nothing can stick.
所有人都害怕他
Everyone's scared of him.
但现在 我安插了内应
Except that now, I have someone on the inside.
这个人
This guy.
亚瑟·提格
Arthur Tigue.
乔根森一直付钱给提格 让他做新项目
Now, Jorgensen's been paying Tigue to work on something new.
我逮到他 把他转为线人 让他开口
I caught him, I turned him, and I got him to talk.
这个狡猾的小子说
According to this weasel,
乔根森在跟名为利维坦的黑客组织聊
Jorgensen's been chatting with the hacker group Leviathan.
利维坦
Leviathan?
他们计划在水上发动大规模攻击
They're planning some kind of massive strike on water.
公用设备 水坝 现在都在线上了
Utilities, dams, it's all on the grid now.
他们可以淹没一座城市
They could flood a city.
令整个国家干涸 只要他们想这么做
Dry up a whole country if they wanted.
可能会造成数百万人死亡
Millions could die.
乔根森会从中赚取数十亿
And Jorgensen would make billions off it.
他一直在做空全世界的股票和公用股 我们不知道他会在何时何地出击
He's been shorting stocks and utilities. We don't know when or where he's gonna strike.
但我们知道的是 利维坦想要他付黄金
But what we do know is that Leviathan want their payment in gold.
准确说是价值五亿美金的黄金
Half a billion dollars in gold, to be precise.
乔根森会在17天后 从他位于伦敦的金库转到苏黎世
And Jorgensen is gonna move it from his vault in London to Zurich in 17 days.
你不能拦截 因为… - 这是完全合法的
You can't intercept it because it's… - Totally legal…
转移自己名下的黄金是合法的
To move your own gold.
不行
No.
绝对不行
No, no, no, no, no. No, no, no, no, no.
你都不知道我要问什么 - 我知道
You don't know what I'll ask. - I do.
你不知道 - 你想让赛勒斯把金子偷走
You don't. - You want Cyrus to nick the gold.
我不会用“偷”这个字 但…
Well, I wouldn't have used the word "nick," but--
行动规模如此之大 你竟然想依靠赛勒斯·惠特克
You want to rely on Cyrus Whitaker for an operation of this scale?
把价值五亿美元的黄金交托给他
Trust him with half a billion dollars worth of gold?
是啊 有何不可
Yeah, why not?
他是个小偷 骗子 职业骗子
He's a thief, a con man, a professional liar.
他不可信
You cannot possibly trust him.
我和情报人员在同一栋楼里工作
I work in a building with intelligence agents,
任何一人都不可信 因为我们大家都是骗子
and I don't trust any of them. 'Cause we're all liars. All of us.
再来一个算什么 - 不是一回事
What's another one? - It is not the same thing.
我们的工作是做我们不喜欢的事 做我们不想做的决定
Our job is to do things we don't like and make calls we don't want,
好让世界上其他人继续生活
so the rest of the world can just carry on.
如果他拒绝呢
What if he says no?
我们的工作就是 确保这样的事情不会发生
It's your job to make sure that doesn't happen.
(约翰·布拉特比)
这么久才来
Took you long enough.
要来杯喝的吗
Can I get you a drink?
你喝什么来着 白天喝龙舌兰 晚上喝伏特加 对吧
What is it? Tequila during the day, vodka by night, right?
我自己去拿
I'll get it.
所有好东西都在后面
All the good stuff is in the back.
但我们不希望你花一整年的时间来找 我来帮你吧
Yeah. But we wouldn't want you to take all year to find it. Let me help you.
你看起来很不错
You look good.
知道吗 搞笑的是害你被抓的是NFT
You know, it is pretty funny that the thing that got you busted was an NFT.
有点俗气
A little tacky.
有时候你得跟上时代的步伐 而且别胡说了 我们没有偷东西
Sometimes, you gotta roll with the times. And stop, we didn't steal anything.
NFT是完全合法的交易
That NFT was a completely legitimate transaction.
是啊 还用说吗
Right. Of course.
我有麻烦了吗 - 因为偷了梵高的画
Am I in trouble? - For stealing a Van Gogh?
我们抓到你的买♥♥家了
We caught your buyer.
他爆出了丹顿 卢克和马格纳斯
He gave up Denton, Luke, and Magnus.
顺便说一句 偷走NFT里面的画真的很可爱
That was real cute, by the way, nicking the painting that was in the NFT.
我以为你会欣赏其中的艺术
Thought you'd appreciate the artistry involved.
你偷了艺术品 赛勒斯 你不是创造艺术品
You stole art, Cyrus. You didn't make it.
你还在为巴黎的事生气吗
Are you still pissed about Paris?
我拒绝跟你讨论那事 - 不聊
I'm not going to discuss that with you. - No?
不聊 - 我其实挺想聊的
No. - I was kind of hoping we could.
那是个错误 懂吗 那是场意外 - 意外 持续了整整一周
It was a mistake, okay? An accident. - An accident? For a full week?
明明是五天 没有一周
It was five days, not a week!
一个工作周
A business week.
如果我知道你是谁 你是干什么的
And if I'd have known who you were, what you did,
这事绝不会发生
it would never have happened.
那你呢
So, what about you?
我以为和我共进晚餐的 是高古轩画廊的策展人
I mean, I thought I was going to dinner with the curator of the Gagosian.
我当时是卧底 - 我也是
I was undercover. - So was I.
不是一♥码♥事 - 求同存异吧
Not the same. - Agree to disagree.
我们爱上的是对方的伪装 就是这样
We fell for the cover. That's it.
就是这样而已
That's all it was.
好 那这是要干什么
Okay, so what is this?
你是来逮捕我的吗 艾比 - 我是格拉德威尔探员
Are you here to arrest me, Abby? - Agent Gladwell.
探员
Agent?
也不是
And no.
我奉命前来跟你做一笔交易
I have been ordered to offer you a deal.
你肯定觉得很难开口吧 你是因为这件事生气
That's gotta sting, huh? Is that why you're so pissed?
什么交易
What kind of deal?
我们需要你去偷一样东西
We need you to steal something.
对不起 我听不见 帮我个忙 再说一遍吧
I'm sorry. I couldn't hear you. Do me a favor. Say it again.
但你这次慢一点说吧 - 黄金 大量黄金
But slower. Say it slower this time. - Gold. A lot of gold.
价值五亿美元
Half a billion dollars' worth.
背后有什么蹊跷
What's the catch?
金子的主人是拉尔斯·乔根森
The owner of the gold is a man named Lars Jorgensen.
你认识他
You know him?
我只听过他的大名
By reputation, yeah.
有些人你可以偷 也有些人你不能偷
There's some people you steal from, and there's some people that you don't steal from.
拉尔斯·乔根森杀无赦
Lars Jorgensen kills both.
我绝不同意
It's a hard pass for me.
赛勒斯 我们逮到你偷梵高的画了
We have you on the Van Gogh, Cyrus.
丹顿会死在监狱里
Denton will die in jail.
如果你揽下这活 你和你的全体组员都会免遭起诉
If you do this, it's full immunity for you and your crew.
过去和现在的重罪都一扫而空
All felonies wiped clean, past and present.
卡米拉已经八年没见到家人了
Camila hasn't seen her family in eight years.
美善有一个时日无多的奶奶
Mi-Sun has a grandmother who doesn't have long to live.
卢克又能见到他的贵宾犬了
Luke gets to see his poodle again.
马格纳斯 可以登上爵士音乐节的卡津音乐舞台
Magnus gets to go to the Cajun Stage at Jazz Fest.
丹顿可以回家 而你…
Denton gets to go home, and you…
你可以
You get to do
做你要做的事情
whatever it is you do
不用一直担惊受怕
without looking over your shoulder all the time.
那你干嘛呢 - 什么意思
Where are you at in all this? - What do you mean?
你在行动中扮演什么角色
What's your role in the operation?
我向你提出提议 这就是我的角色
This is my role. I make you the offer, that's it.
不行 如果我们要投身进去 你也应该投入
No, no. If we're signing up for this, then so are you.
我知道这些是怎么操作的 如果国际刑♥警♥组织介入了
Look, I know how these things work. If Interpol's involved,
就意味着一旦出问题了 我们就会被撂下等死
that means as soon as things hit the fan that we're left hung out to dry.
但如果你和我们一起行动 他们就不会下手
But if you're with us, then they can't do that.
跟你们一起
With you?
加入团队
On the team.
国际刑♥警♥绝对不会允许的 - 那就问问他们
Interpol would never allow it. - So then ask them.
没有你 就没有交易
No you, no deal.
给你24小时回复 格拉德威尔探员
You got 24 hours to respond, Agent Gladwell.
不行
No.
她是国际刑♥警♥
She's Interpol.
你疯了吗 - 绝对不行 不是我无礼 好吗
Are you crazy? - Absolutely not. No disrespect, yeah?
但不行 - 这是陷阱
But no. - It's a setup.
电影精选列表