有何指示 赫胥黎中校
What's your order, Commander?
击落它
Shoot it down.
收到
Copy.
NFR180 继续尝试联络
NFR 180, continue to attempt contact.
如果没有反应 就开始对飞机发出60秒警告
If unresponsive, commence 60-second warning on aircraft.
该死
Oh shit. Shit, shit, shit.
他们要把我们击落 - 他们在虚张声势
They're gonna shoot us down. - They're bluffing!
系统武装完毕
Systems armed.
武器已准备好
Weapons hot.
不明飞机 请注意
Unidentified aircraft, be advised.
你们有60秒的时间 可以在132.175频道建立无线电联♥系♥
You have 60 seconds to establish radio contact on 132.175.
艾比 超牛逼
Abby! "Ball so hard!"
(平)
还剩下20秒
Twenty seconds!
(平民)
还有十秒钟
Ten seconds!
天啊
Oh my God!
控制中心 我们收到联络 称飞机上有平民人♥质♥
Control, we have contact. Civilian hostages on board.
我就是这么说的
That's what I've been saying!
请指示
Please advise.
NFR180 停止进攻 重申一遍 请停止进攻
NFR 180, stand down. Repeat, stand down.
赫胥黎中校 我们已确认飞机上有平民
Commander Huxley, we have confirmation of civilians on board.
我们在追踪航♥班♥
We're tracking the flight now,
会在飞机降落后通知地方当局
and we'll notify the local authorities upon its descent and landing.
收到
Copy.
停止进攻并解散
Stand down and break off.
重申一次 停止进攻并解散
Repeat, standing down and breaking off.
太棒了
Yes! Yes!
确保她会让该死的飞机降落
Make sure she lands the damn plane!
将飞机调正
Right the plane!
真对不起
Sorry about that.
飞下去 马上 - 好的 对不起
Take it down! Now! - Okay! I'm sorry.
拿遥控器
Get the remote!
快按
Hit it now!
砰砰
Bang-bang.
我们得去驾驶舱
We gotta get to the cockpit!
捉住他 我飞不了了
Grab him! I can't fly.
我的手腕
My wrist!
好 换个位置
Okay, switch. Switch. Switch.
卡米拉 告诉我们该怎么做
Camila, tell us what to do!
往上拉
Pull up! Pull up! Pull up! Pull up! Pull up!
好 你没事吧
Okay. You okay?
每一秒我都很享受
I'm loving every second of this.
怎么回事 出什么事了
What was that? What just happened?
不好 - 出什么事了
No! - What happened?
卡米拉 - 怎么回事
Camila! - What just happened?
液压泵不见了 - 什么意思
We lost the hydraulic pump! - What does that mean?
几乎不可能转向
Steering is almost impossible.
我们必须现在着陆 否则就会失控
We've got to land now, or we'll lose control!
我会试着用引擎来控制方向 对
I'm gonna try to steer us using the engines. Yeah!
那是乔根森的大院
That's Jorgensen's compound.
不 我们降落得太快了 没办法落到跑道上
No, no, no. We're coming in too fast! We can't make the landing strip!
那就借用一下公路
We're gonna have to use the road.
你的黄金准时到了
There's your gold, right on time.
我们正高速降落
We're coming in hot!
拉起来 使上所有的力气 拉起来
Pull up! Give it everything you have! Pull up! Pull up!
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
我们做到了
We did it.
我们做到了
We did it.
是啊
Yeah.
我们成功把黄金送到了乔根森的门口
We successfully landed the gold on Jorgensen's estate.
出来
Out!
走吧
Let's go!
记得威尼斯吗
Remember Venice?
当然
Of course.
你为什么现在提起威尼斯 赛勒斯
Why are you bringing up Venice now, Cyrus?
天啊 我真的很喜欢那幅NFT
God, I really loved that NFT.
是啊
Yeah.
美善 你知道我们需要做什么
Now, Mi-Sun, you know what we need to do.
照赛勒斯的提示操作
Follow Cyrus's lead.
我现在做
I'm on it.
科马克
Cormac?
科马克在哪里
Where is Cormac?
科马克没能来
Cormac didn't make it.
你们到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
把船准备好 - 是利维坦吧
Get the boats ready. - It's, uh, Leviathan, right?
怎么回事
What is going on?
我向你们保证 一切都在控制之中
I assure you, all is under control.
我不会再问你了
I'm not gonna ask you again.
你是谁 - 国际刑♥警♥
Who are you? - Interpol.
我刚收到了这个 他们其中一个是国际刑♥警♥
Just got this. One of them is Interpol!
都结束了 我们退出
This is over. We're out.
子弹正好从你的大腿穿过 好让你还能在电脑上打字
That was a clean shot through your leg so you can still type on your computer.
下一枪就不会给你打字的机会了
Next shot, no more typing.
交易还成立吗
Do we still have a deal?
你们看到了 我不喜欢一句话说两遍 所以…
As you can see, I don't like to repeat myself, so…
你们之中 谁是国际刑♥警♥组织的
Which one of you is Interpol?
我是
It's me.
我是 我是国际刑♥警♥
It's me. I'm Interpol.
格拉德威尔探员
Agent Gladwell.
另外几个都是你们劫持的平民 可以放他们走了
These are just civilians that your guys took hostage. You can let them go.
告别吧 格拉德威尔探员
Say goodbye, Agent Gladwell.
把手举起来 把枪放下
Hands up, guns down!
把手举起来
Hands up!
格拉德威尔探员 国际刑♥警♥
Agent Gladwell, Interpol.
她中枪了
She's been shot!
是他开的枪
It was him!
这些人擅闯私宅
These people are intruders.
我是在捍卫我的领地
I was defending my property.
等等
Now, hold on.
你收藏艺术品吧
You collect art, right?
NFT
NFTs.
有些人说NFT只是昙花一现的风潮
You know, some people say that they're a passing fad.
我会说所有的艺术都要靠艺术家
I say that all art just depends on the artist.
美善 放吧
Mi-Sun, play it.
非常荣幸
My pleasure.
享受监狱生活吧
Enjoy prison.
走吧 - 快走
Let's go. - Move!
等等
Wait!
做得好 美善
Well done, Mi-Sun.
真该死
Bloody hell!
格拉德威尔探员
Agent Gladwell!
格拉德威尔探员
Agent Gladwell.
我们应该结束了
I guess we're done.
谢谢你的支援 斯特凡诺
Thanks for the backup, Stefano.
说实话 我也不确定你能不能成功
To tell you the truth, I wasn't sure you were going to make it.
我也不确定
Neither was I.
艾比 北约的飞机就差那么一点
Abby, the NATO jets were this close.
我们走吧
Let's go.
是啊
Yeah.
谢天谢地 赫胥黎阻止了他们
Thank God Huxley stopped them.
是赫胥黎阻止了他们 对吧
It was Huxley that stopped them, right?
斯特凡诺
Stefano?
艾比 让我解释一下
Abby, let me explain.
不必了
No need.
我不干了
I quit.
需要顺风船吗
You need a lift?
(几周后…)
我们在哪里
Where are we?
很快你就知道了
You'll see.
知道吗 我不相信赫胥黎
You know, I didn't trust Huxley.
你显然是对的
电影精选列表