Dream big.
我敬佩这一点
I admire that.
不行
Oh no.
不 我不会这么做的 - 做什么 你在说什么
No, no, no. I'm not doing this. - Doing what? What are you talking about?
陷进和你的对话之中
Getting sucked in to a conversation with you.
对话危险吗 - 你是怎么跟团队说的
Conversation. Is that dangerous? - How did you put it with your team?
找到弱点 完成工作 然后全身而退
"Find the weakness, do the job, and get out"?
你觉得我刚刚在这么做 - 我知道你是
Is that what you think I did? - I know it is.
如果一个人不该失去某样东西 我绝对不会去偷这样东西
I would never lift from anyone that doesn't deserve to lose it.
如果我把工作干好
And if I do my job well,
他们就绝对不会知道那样东西不见了
well, the thing I took, they'll never know was missing.
所以你是说我们偷走黄金
So you're saying we need to take the gold
要想办法不能让乔根森发现
in a way that Jorgensen never knows it's missing.
我们不偷黄金
We're not taking the gold.
这就是黑板上的问题 我们眼下是另一个问题
That's the problem on the blackboard. We're looking at a different problem.
我们要拿下飞机
We are taking the plane?
很好
Nice!
整架飞机 - 拿下半架有点难
The whole plane? - It's kind of hard to take half a plane.
飞机上有250个人
With 250 people on board?
我们不能劫持飞机 赛勒斯 现在不是1970年代
We're not hijacking a plane, Cyrus. It's not the '70s.
我们什么也不用劫持 卡米拉
We're not hijacking anything, Camila.
别用那个词
Don't ever use that word.
我们只是借用一下 - 我喜欢
We're borrowing it. - Love it. Love it.
但要怎么做
But how?
要拿下飞机 你就得有一架假的
To take a plane, you gotta fake a plane.
你只需要一架私人飞机 - 就这么简单
All you need is a private jet. - Oh, just like that?
对 如果你能让两架飞机靠得足够近
Yeah. If you can get the planes close enough together,
就可以交换雷达标记
you can swap the radar signature.
我喜欢 - 正在调出飞行记录
I like it. - Pulling up the flight logs now.
看看名单上有没有认识的人
See if we know anyone on the sheets.
德雷克的波音飞机在法恩伯勒 他肯定在伦敦有演出
Drake's Boeing is at Farnborough. He must have a gig in London.
太大了
Too big.
(国王查尔斯三世)
国王的豪客飞机在诺索尔特
The King's Hawker is at Northolt.
太小了
Too small.
这个你一定会喜欢
You're gonna like this.
你要我把飞机给你
You want me to give you my jet?
不 我想租下来
No, I want to rent it.
但你可以用应用程序租飞机呀
But there are apps for that, man.
或者我可以让我的哥们N8 专门为你创造一件NFT
Or I can get my guy N8 to make an NFT specifically for you.
不好说 我的飞机可是无价之宝
I don't know. My jet is priceless.
这是绝无仅有的概念模型 来自美国宇航局研发中心
It's a one-off concept model. NASA R&D.
技术上来说 改装甚至都不合法
Hell, technically, it's not even legal with the mods.
尤其是玻璃机顶
Especially with the glass roof.
我不应该在美国领空飞行
I'm not supposed to fly in American airspace.
但我会飞
I do, though.
而且很值得 飞机上可以一边做♥爱♥ 一边看星星
It's worth it too, to watch the stars while, you know, you get your groove on.
问题是… - 什么
Here's the thing-- - Yeah?
你刚向一名国际刑♥警♥组织的警官坦白 你在美国领空上非法飞行
You told an officer at Interpol you've been illegally flying in US airspace.
但他… - 这样怎么着
But, he-- - So how about this?
飞机归我们 你也无力阻止
We take the plane, and there's nothing you can do about it.
一切都是遥控的
Everything is remote-controlled.
门 灯 赞吧
Doors, lights. Amazing, right?
你爱怎么说怎么说
That is a word that you could use.
别说了 不 别坐下
Leave it. No, don't sit down.
为什么不坐 - 因为我不知道那块是什么污渍
Why not? - Because I don't know what that stain is.
砰砰
Bang-bang!
钢管
Oh, stripper pole.
这个宝贝最棒的地方在于整个底部
Oh, oh! And the best part of this baby is the whole of the underneath
是一块巨大的LED屏幕
is a huge LED screen,
可以任意设置
which we can program
我们想说什么
to say whatever
都可以
we want.
古驰生活
Gucci life.
超牛逼
Ball so hard. Ball so hard. Ball so hard.
不必了 - 超牛逼
You don't have to do that. - Ball so hard.
我们明白了
We get it.
超牛… - 我们懂了
Ball so-- - We understand.
来吧
Come on.
国际刑♥警♥组织就这能耐
So this is the best Interpol could do?
赛勒斯 你现在是替政♥府♥工作了
You work for the government now, Cyrus.
你会不会觉得温暖又有爱呀
Doesn't it make you feel all warm and fuzzy?
不会 压根不会
No. Not one bit.
我们来分解说明
So, let's break it down.
我们得让那台飞机不被雷达探测到
We gotta make that jet invisible to radar,
想办法让它接近A380客机 交换信♥号♥♥
find a way to get it close to an A380 to swap signals,
然后在9100米左右的高空打开保险柜
then crack a safe at 30,000 feet.
小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
赛勒斯
Cyrus.
在 - 你得看看这个
Yeah? - All right, you gotta see this.
(《杂碎》 堕落体制)
声波模仿了飞机遇到的气流
The sound waves mimic the turbulence of the plane!
看 勒布朗·詹姆斯
Look, Lebron James!
有了这束激光 我可以在地球任意一个地方
With this laser, I could crack this vault
用正好十分钟打开这个金库 但必须在地球上
anywhere on earth in ten minutes flat, but it's gotta be on earth.
在飞机上 气流会摇动激光
Up in the plane, the turbulence is going to shake the laser.
如果我在任何方向有一毫米的偏差
If I'm a millimeter off in any direction,
这个金库就会变成了 一个无法穿透的钢盒
this… this vault turns into an impenetrable steel box.
所以你需要稳定器
So you need a stabilizer.
史都华平台
Stewart platform?
史都华平台 没错
Stewart platform. That's it.
史都华平台 真是天才 谁来抱抱我吧
Stewart platform! Genius! Someone give me a hug!
咖♥啡♥因♥过量
A lot of caffeine.
下降
Descend! Descend!
下降
Descend!
我总是被困在A380的尾流里
I keep getting caught in the A380's wake.
别说了 我见过 你处理过要糟糕得多的情况
Stop it. I've seen you handle much worse.
你还记得科西嘉吧
You remember Corsica, don't you?
好吧
Okay.
卡米拉需要帮助 让飞机远离A380的尾流
Camila needs help staying out of the A380's wake.
你能把N8的摄像头进行隐身改装
Can you work N8's cameras into your stealth mods
让她能够看到飞机周围的全面视角
to give her full visibility around the plane?
我是说 从没试过那样的速度
I mean, at those speeds, it just hasn't been done before.
一切都是第一次
First time for everything.
如果有人能做到 那一定是你 - 对
I mean, if anybody can do it, you can. - Yeah.
对吧
Right?
交给我吧
I got it.
真棒
My guy.
美善 我需要帮忙
Mi-Sun, I'm gonna need a hand.
太夸张了 还是…
Hey, uh, too much? Or--
你是要扮灰袍甘道夫 还是摩西
Are you going for, like, Gandalf the Grey? Or Moses?
不是 - 那确实太夸张了
No. - Then, yeah, that's too much.
我疯了呀 - 是的
Am I crazy? - Yes.
你说我该取消行动 - 当然不是
You think I should call it off? - No, of course not.
我也不知道
I don't know.
你不确定 我好像没见过你这样
You're uncertain? I don't think I've seen that before.
我只是不喜欢行动是她要求的
I just don't like that it's her who asked.
你应该知道我俩好过吧 - 不知道
You know the history there, right? - No.
一年前在巴黎的双年展上认识的
Met a year ago in Paris at the Biennale,
但我们都没有老实交代 自己的实际情况
but neither of us were honest about our circumstances, so…
原来是这样
I see.
但没什么 只持续了一个星期 一个工作周 甚至不到一整周
But it was nothing. It was a week. A business week, not even a full week.
好的 我明白了
Right. I understand.
你这是什么语气 你想说什么
Why you say it like that? What does that mean?
只是你看她的眼神有点奇怪
Well, it's just, you know, the way you look at her.
我看她的眼神 我怎么看她了
The way I look at her? How do I look at her?
你在干什么 - 这就是…
What are you doing? - This is what…
你说我脸上是那表情 没有的事 - 这样
You saying I make that face? I've never made a face like that. - This?
没人会摆出那副表情 你停一停吧
Nobody makes that face. All right, how about you stop?
停吧 你太白♥痴♥了
Let's stop. You're being stupid.
长大吧 你像个小孩子一样 - 你看着我
Grow up, you're being childish. - Look at me.
我看着你呢 - 你现在看看她
电影精选列表