你能确定
他们打印了那个?
I promise.
我保证。
Grab your gear. You're going to Saint-Malo.
拿起你的装备。
你要去圣马洛。
You can hitchhike with the civil administration.
你可以搭便车
与民♥政♥部♥门。
Are you sure?
真的吗?
Write your own obituary and send it to your editors
撰写自己的讣告
并将其发送给你的编辑
Before you leave.
在您离开之前。
Standard practice.
标准做法。
Take it easy. The town returned to calm.
别激动。
小镇恢复平静。
Damn it! Go away! Go away!
该死!
走开!走开!
What?
什么?
Hey! We've got to go, hurry.
嘿!我们得走了,快点。
me, what are you doing here?
我勒个去
你在这干什么?
They just say it's calm.
他们只是说
它平静了。
No, no, no. You can't stay here, ma'am.
不不。
你不能待在这里,女士。
Stay there!
呆在那儿!
Let's go! Look at me!
出发啦!注意看我!
Charlie Three!
查理三号♥!
This is the Baker One-Five.
这是 Baker One-Five。
Still under heavy artillery fire Evacuate enemy positions. Complete!
仍遭受猛烈炮火攻击
撤离敌方阵地。完毕!
Coordinate...
坐标...
Coordinates 325...
坐标 325...
36♥4♥. 36♥4♥. It's over.
36♥4♥.
36♥4♥. 结束了。
Don't mind me.
别介意我。
100 up, 200 left.
向上 100,向左 200。
100 up, 200 left.
向上 100,向左 200。
I'll stay away from that window, Mac.
我会远离
从那个窗口,Mac。
They have snipers.
他们有狙击手。
What the hell is it?
什么鬼
是吗?
- Oh my God, here you go again? - You said you wanted to stay here.
天啊,你又来了?
你说过要留在这里。
- Go downstairs now. Right now! - No, wait a minute.
现在就下楼。现在!
不,等一下。
You want to be useful,
你想成为有用的人,
There are many France women in the basement.
有很多
地下室里的法国女人。
- Listen, man...... - help me find one
听着,伙计……
帮我找一个
Speaks English. Oh, my God!
会说英语。天啊!
Yes, dear, they all say so.
是的,亲爱的,
他们都这么说。
What do you get?
你得到了什麼?
That wicked witch said her neighbor
那个邪恶的女巫说
她的邻居
Tweet to the Germans about your night drops.
向德国人通风报信
关于你的夜滴。
What about the blonde?
那位金发女郎呢?
She's just a girl who gets taken advantage of.
她只是个女孩
谁被利用了。
Of course she does.
她当然知道。
What did you say?
你说什么?
That's what they all say.
这就是
他们都这么说。
-Personal. - Do you dare?
私人的。
你敢吗?
Shall I it?
我勒个去?
They raised the white flag!
他们举起了白旗!
Bastard.
混♥蛋♥。
Long live Hitler.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁。
Damn it.
他妈的。
Who I am must and
我是谁
必须和
Dinner here?
吃晚饭
在这儿吗?
It's time.
是时候了。
Not sentimental, but ...
不是多愁善感,但是...
I'm glad you're not dead.
我很高兴你还没死。
Nice to see you.
很高兴见到你。
Hurry up.
快点。
So...
所以...
You okay?
你还好吗?
Yes.
是的。
Yes, I'm fine.
是的,我很好。
This damn blank page.
这该死的
空白页。
Sounds like a real writer.
听起来像一位真正的作家。
I hope it gets better.
我希望它能好起来。
I hope it's true, but I ......
我希望这是真的,但是我……
I hope it gets better.
我希望它能好起来。
Worry about the real part first.
担心
先说真实的部分。
Be sure to do it well in the future.
以后一定要做好。
- I'm glad to meet you. - Yes, you too.
我很高兴见到你。
是的,你也是。
That's napalm, isn't it?
那是凝固汽油弹,不是吗?
Well, we don't know that it's napalm
嗯,我们不知道
那是凝固汽油弹
Until much later.
直到很久以后。
Audrey didn't understand
奥黛丽不明白
Why the reviewers refused to print it.
审查人员为何拒绝
打印它。
Never thanked her.
从来没有感谢过她。
For what?
为了什么?
With flying colors...
出色地...
In order to try.
为了尝试。
What is that?
那是什么?
It's a poem.
这是一首诗。
Paul · Eryard.
保罗·艾吕雅.
Who is he?
他是谁?
He... He...
他…他…
He's my friend.
他是我的朋友。
"In my textbook.
“在我的课本上。
"On my desk.
“在我的桌子上。
"And on the trees.
“还有树上。
"On the beach.
“在沙滩上。
"On the snow.
“在雪地上。
"I'll write your name."
“我写你的名字。”
Excuse me.
[英语] 不好意思。
Hurry up!
快点!
Excuse me.
打扰一下。
What are they talking about?
他们在说什么?
She is a prostitute.
她是一个妓♥女♥。
A dirty, adulterous prostitute.
一个肮脏的、通奸的妓♥女♥。
No one can tell you how it feels.
没人能告诉你
感觉怎么样。
Disgrace.
耻辱。
There are different kinds of wounds.
有不同的种类
伤口。
It's not just the parts you can see.
不只是你能看到的部分。
Liberate.
解放。
This sentence is gratifying
这句话令人欣喜
People cheered and celebrated.
人们欢呼庆祝。
But Paris is just one of them.
但巴黎仅仅是其中一座城市。
The war continues
战争仍在继续
fight
战斗
For me, the thing is
对我来说,事情是
David Sherman and Lee Miller.
大卫谢尔曼
和李米勒。
Is there a package for Lee Miller?
有给 Lee Miller 的包裹吗?
Thank you.
谢谢。
Uh-huh.
嗯嗯。
Another loving metaphor?
另一个充满爱的隐喻?
Well. Well.
嗯。嗯。
Oh! May God bless you, Audrey Withers.
哦!愿上帝保佑你,
电影精选列表