We have to act, hurry!
我们必须行动了,快点!
Bomb exploded. The soldier was shot.
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥。士兵被枪杀。
Yes, I look forward to these things
是的,我期待这些事情
It will happen in war.
会发生在战争中。
If you know,
如果你知道的话,
Then I don't have a reason either
那我也没有理由
Go ahead and answer your questions.
继续回答
您的问题。
Did you answer one? I definitely missed it.
你回答了一个吗?
我肯定是错过了。
What do you expect and what do you expect from it?
你期望什么
从中得到什么?
"Get rid of it"?
“摆脱它”?
If you think of a puzzle,
如果你认为
一个难题,
You may need to reconsider your future in journalism.
你可能需要重新考虑
你在新闻事业的未来。
I'm curious.
我很好奇。
This never bodes well.
这绝不是什么好兆头。
Well, maybe so for you.
嗯,对你来说也许如此。
You're doing something big out of nothing.
你正在做一件大事
无中生有。
They are just pictures.
它们只是图片。
I don't believe it.
我不相信。
There must be a story behind them.
一定有故事
在他们身后。
Why is this important?
这为什么重要?
We should hear their voices.
我们应该听到他们的声音。
Don't you want the world to know your situation?
你不想要这个世界吗
了解你的情况?
That's not why, have you been there?
那不是为什么
你去过那儿嗎?
Do you think I'm going to war so people will know my name?
你以为我去打仗了
这样人们就会知道我的名字了?
- I didn't say that. -I think so.
我没这么说过。
我想是的。
I didn't try to interrogate you.
我没有尝试
审问你。
All interviews are interrogations.
所有采访
是审讯。
In any case, it's good.
无论如何,都是好的。
Have all of these been published?
这些都出版了吗?
- Some are: - But not all?
有些是。
但不是全部?
What do I get?
我得到了什么?
What do you mean?
你是什么意思?
I'll tell you about these pictures.
我告诉你
关于这些图片。
I'll tell you all my stories.
我把我的所有故事都讲给你听。
What do I get in return?
我能得到什么回报?
Does it have to be so transactional?
一定要这样吗
这么具有交易性?
Well, that's life.
嗯,这就是生活。
I'll tell you a story about me
我会给你讲一个关于我的故事
If you could tell me a story about you.
如果你能给我讲个故事
关于你。
Nice.
美好的。
I used to be a model,
我曾经是模特,
I was a muse,
我曾是缪斯女神,
But I'm done
但我已经完成了
I'm a good drinker,
我很会喝酒,
having sexual relations,
发生性关系,
I did all three
我做了这三件事
Life is fun.
生活很有趣。
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.
美丽的,
美丽,美丽。
That's fantastic.
那太棒了。
How many parameters do you think they have
有多少个参数
你认为他们有
Since we left?
自从我们离开后?
Do you think they're actually getting up?
你认为他们实际上
起床了?
Hello?
你好?
No. He is not a "madman".
不。
他不是一个“疯子”。
He is well thought out, evil. He won't last long.
他是经过深思熟虑的,邪恶的。
他不会长久。
But the Germans seemed to love him.
但德国人
看起来很爱他。
But not with the France.
但法国人却不这样。
- Long live France, my love. - Lunch is ready.
法国万岁,我的爱人。
午餐已准备好。
Great. Come and sit.
好极了。过来坐吧。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Please, no more politics.
请,
不再有政♥治♥。
So, I'm thinking,
所以,我在想,
We should swim before drinking cocktails tonight.
我们应该游泳
在今晚喝鸡尾酒之前。
That's great. I agree.
太棒了。我同意。
But seriously,
但说真的,
France will not stand up his thoughts,
法国不会站起来
他的想法,
We will take action against him.
我们将对他采取行动。
When this approach fails, England will be prepared
当这个方法失败时,
英格兰将做好准备
Ride a horse to save you again.
骑马来救你
再次。
-Oh. - Honey, you're coming!
哦。
亲爱的,你来了!
We are ready to send search teams.
我们准备发送
搜索队。
United Kingdom love to brag about saving the world.
英国人喜欢吹牛
拯救世界。
Usually waiting is helpful
通常等待是有帮助的
Until the last second.
直到最后一秒。
- Roland. -Hello.
——罗兰。
你好。
Roland, welcome.
罗兰,欢迎光临。
Is it an extremely long journey?
是吗
一次极其漫长的旅程?
From Cassis?
来自卡西斯?
From London, of course.
从伦敦出发,
当然。
I was trapped with a farmer behind me.
我被困住了
身后有一个农民。
You know Roland, don't you?
你认识罗兰,不是吗?
Would I like him if I did?
如果我这么做了,我会喜欢他吗?
He's charismatic.
他很有魅力。
Well. That way I won't get bored
嗯。这样我就不会觉得无聊了
If we continue with this introduction?
如果我们继续
有这个介绍吗?
I doubt it.
我对此表示怀疑。
His art gallery is selling Your Breasts and Ass.
他的艺术画廊正在出♥售♥
你的乳♥房♥♥和屁♥股♥。
How much?
多少?
Oh. Can I speak for myself?
噢。我可以为自己说话吗?
But apparently not priced high enough.
但显然没有定价
足够高。
Sold out too fast.
卖♥♥得太快了。
I wish it had lasted longer.
我希望
坚持更长时间。
Suit me. I've never liked to hang out.
适合我。我从来不喜欢
闲逛。
Haven't you heard of it? That's what all the former models do.
你没听说过吗?
所有前模特都是这么做的。
They travel the world
他们周游世界
And pretend to be an interesting person.
并假装
成为一个有趣的人。
What about you? How come I don't know you?
你呢?
我怎么不认识你?
Well, I'm not particularly important.
嗯,我不是
尤为重要。
I'm just peddling their wares.
我只是兜售他们的商品。
Well, if you're not so important,
好吧,如果你不是
如此重要,
Maybe you should cut your commission?
也许你应该
削减你的佣金?
I work day and night for you, my dear man.
我日夜工作
为了你,我亲爱的男人。
Oh.
哦。
You don't look like someone who works day and night.
你看起来不像某个人
他日夜工作。
And the paint on your hands,
还有油漆
在你的手上,