告诉你一些事情。
What?
什么?
I heard about the people of Paris
我听说
巴黎的人们
Going underground.
正在转入地下。
What do you mean?
你是什么意思?
It's getting more and more dangerous.
越来越危险了。
Paul, Nousch, Solange, Jean,
保罗、努施、索兰热、让、
They will all hide from the Nazis.
他们都会躲起来
来自纳粹。
Why don't you
你为什么不
I couldn't, I couldn't then.
我不能,那时不能。
Paris was occupied by the Nazis
巴黎被占领
纳粹
And United Kingdom is alone,
而英国则孤身一人,
We were completely cut off.
我们彻底被切断了联♥系♥。
So, what else is there that you don't know?
那么,还有什么
有沒有知道的?
Oh, a lot.
噢,很多。
Even though my friends live under occupation,
尽管我的朋友们
生活在被占领之下,
Even they're doing something.
甚至他们
正在做某事。
Paul and Nusch joined the resistance.
保罗和努施
加入了抵抗力量。
But I didn't know it at the time
但我当时不知道
I have no way to reach them.
我没有办法
达到他们。
And, yes......
并且,是……
Then everyone starts doing their part.
然后每个人都开始
尽自己的一份力。
Roland was away from home almost every night as an air defense guard.
罗兰几乎每晚都不在家
担任防空警卫。
I felt useless.
我感到自己很没用。
The more depressed I am, the smaller my ass becomes.
我越沮丧,
我的屁♥股♥变得越小。
Usually the opposite is true.
而通常情况恰恰相反。
But she finally gave you this job?
但她最后
给你这个工作?
Oh yes, she quickly succumbed.
哦,是的,
她很快就屈服了。
I think she realized the quarrelsome Cecil · Beaton
我想她意识到了
争吵的塞西尔·比顿
It would be more fun to be with another woman.
会更有趣
和另一个女人在一起。
Cecil · Beaton......
塞西尔·比顿……
Yes.
啊。
- Are you all okay? - Thankfully.
大家都还好吗?
幸好如此。
Where's Audrey?
奥黛丽在哪儿?
There.
那里。
In fact, it's not as bad as it seems.
事实上
没有看上去那么糟糕。
The structure is reasonable.
結構合理。
But we need to act in the basement for a while.
但我们需要行动
在地下室待了一会儿。
Are we bankrupt?
难道我们破产了吗?
Oh! I don't understand why we should do this.
哦!我不明白
我们为什么应该这么做。
I spoke with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs this morning.
我和外♥交♥部♥谈过
今晨,
We also have paper rations.
我们还有纸张配给。
- Well, then I'll be relieved. – We also have a mission.
嗯,那我就放心了。
——我们还有一个使命。
In order to encourage women to fulfil their duties.
为了鼓励妇女
履行其职责。
Can I borrow these for a moment?
我可以借这些吗
片刻?
-Of course. -Thank you.
当然。
谢谢。
Maude, follow me.
莫德,跟我来。
Uh, and you.
呃,还有你。
- Would you like to join us? - She's so creative.
你愿意加入我们吗?
她真有创造力。
Stick with it in the location...
坚持下去
在位置...
-Good. -... With this absurdity
好的。
...有了这个荒谬
The thing of the tape.
带子的事。
- I can't see anything. - Can't see anything?
我什么也看不见。
什么都看不见?
-I can't see. -Oh my God.
我看不见。
我的天啊。
Give, it's yours...... Yes, there is. Okay, let's go.
给,这是你的……
就在这里。好,我们走吧。
There!
那里!
Well, that's it.
好了,就是这样了。
Oh my.
哦天哪。
Maude, you can sit there. Okay, let's get started.
莫德,你可以坐在那儿。
好的,我们开始吧。
Ignore the burning building
不予理睬
到燃烧的大楼
on my shoulders.
在我的肩膀上。
blitzkrieg
闪电战
The streets are upside down,
街道颠倒,
and cause chaos
并造成混乱
But everyone continues
但每个人都继续
I tried my best
我尽力了
Soldiers were sent to fight.
士兵们被派去打仗。
The wives were left behind
妻子们被留下
If there is no such responsibility
如果没有这种责任
We can
我们能够
We work all day.
我们整天都在工作。
Anything goes
任何事都可以
A few months passed......
几个月过去了……
...... Bombs rained down.
......炸♥弹♥如雨点般落下。
It has become a part of everyday life.
它已成为日常生活的一部分。
sometimes
有时候
But we keep going.
但我们还是继续前进。
Audrey is a wonderful boss
奥黛丽是一位出色的老板
We became friends.
我们成为了朋友。
Nothing special
没什么特别的
Oh, Audrey.
哦,奥黛丽。
The children?
孩子们?
Oh my god, no. What about you?
哦天啊,不。你呢?
Oh my God, no.
噢,天啊,不。
I can?
我可以?
So you'll never actually want to have children?
所以你永远不会
其实想要孩子?
Well, I never thought I could do it.
嗯,我从来没想过我能做到。
I've never been fit to be a mother.
我从来没有
适合做母亲。
Why are you asking the old lady so many questions?
你为什么要问
老太太还有这么多问题吗?
- Please, you're not that old yet. -Oh.
拜托,你还没那么老。
哦。
Doesn't that look like a man?
这难道不像一个男人吗?
One, I'm not young enough, then I'm not old enough.
第一,我还不够年轻,
那我还不够老。
Just wanted to find out.
只是想了解一下。
What?
什么?
Trying to understand you.
试图理解你。
Target...
目标...
I'm ambitious.
我雄心勃勃。
I am fine
我很好
Be...
是...
Maybe in a row.
也许可以排成一排。
In my experience,
根据我的经验,
Working partnerships
工作伙伴关系
And you can
而且可以
Good evening, ladies.
晚上好,女士们。
But David · Sherman
但戴维·谢尔曼
-Hello. -Disgrace.
你好。
耻辱。
Not this place, I thought
不是这个地方
我以为
I'll find another United States.
我会找到另外一个美♥国♥佬♥。
Uh-huh.
嗯嗯。
It's a little darker.
有點暗了。
I know.
我知道。
电影精选列表