I... am shh-ing.
后退
Stay back.
你真的要来个詹姆斯·邦德式开场吗
Are you seriously doing a James Bond impression?
现在可不是不开心的时候
Now is not the time for unpleasantness.
现在是浪漫的时刻
Now is the time... for romance!
你喜欢吗
You like?
我喜欢
I like, yeah.
我们走
Let's go.
-抱歉 -见鬼
- Oh, sorry! - Oh, crap.
-你们不能进来 -对 对
- You can't be in here! - Yeah, no.
抱歉 对
Sorry, no.
-我们马上走 -没错 我们马上走
- We're-we're leaving. - Absolutely, we're leaving.
抱歉...
Sorry..
我来了 我来...
I'm coming. I'm com...
我觉得这约会蛮成功的
I would, uh... I'd call that a successful date.
好玩 自♥由♥ 非法 浪漫
Fun, free, illegal, romantic.
而且很实际 别忘了
And practical, too. Don't forget.
怎么实际了
Why practical?
你的试演
Your audition.
-记得吗 -对
- Remember? - Yes.
我认为自己在你成名的路上出了一份力
I'd like to think that I played a part in your rise to stardom.
苟富贵勿相忘
Remember me when you're at the top.
不可能的 汤姆谁啊
No chance. Tom who?
说真的 你姓什么
Actually, Tom who?
韦伯斯特
Webster.
你看着就像是姓韦伯斯特
You look like a Webster.
现在做什么
Now what?
现在我得去工作了
Now I've got to go to work.
你知道的
You knew.
-我晚上工作 -对
- I work nights. - Yes.
我知道
I knew.
现在就是晚上 好 行
It's night. Cool. Okay.
你准备怎么回家
How you gonna get home?
搭公车
Oh, the bus.
你没问题吧
You gonna be okay?
和我每次搭公交一样没问题
As okay as I'll ever be on the bus.
那就好
Okay, then.
我会去商店找你的
I'll come find you at the shop.
我不确定我是否还有工作
I'm not sure if I've still got a job.
桑塔有点讨厌我
Santa kind of hates me.
也许你应该对桑塔好一点
Maybe you should do something nice for Santa.
祝你好运
Good luck.
朝上看
Look up.
老天
Christ.
这是我们所有的
So, this is our selection
-胡桃夹子产品 -在这里努力干活呢
- of nutcrackers. - Working hard over here.
就是那个芭蕾剧
You know, from the ballet?
柴可夫斯基
Tchaikovsky?
这是什么音乐
Which kind of music is this?
-我想要点... -听 安静
- I want something to be... - Listen. Be quiet.
这是圣诞音乐
This is Christmas music.
你肯定很喜欢它
You must enjoy it.
这是个大胡桃夹子
This is a big nutcracker.
我的胡桃能放进去吗
Can my nuts fit inside there?
取决于你的胡桃有多大
Depends on how big are your nuts.
但这个太大了 我们没法带着它
But it's too big. We can't take that with us.
桑塔 我想我可以接手这边
Santa, um, I think I can take over from there.
因为 这边还有个人 一位绅士
Because, um, there's also someone here, a gentleman,
他需要你专属的帮助
who requires your specific assistance.
对 你可以看看
Yes, you can have a look.
考虑一下
Think about it.
我带你们看看
I'm gonna show you to
这边更大的胡桃夹子
the even bigger nutcrackers around the corner.
还有更大的胡桃吗
There's bigger nuts?
特别适合你的大胡桃 在这
For your big nuts. Here we are.
你是回来买♥♥那个长臂猿玩具的吗
Have you come back for the gibbon?
在我人生中所有的事情中
Of all the things in my life,
这是我最喜欢的事
this is my best thing.
是什么
What is?
真奇妙
圣诞节
Christmas.
真的吗
Really?
所以我才喜欢来这里
This is why I love to come in here.
我也喜欢圣诞节
I also love it.
所以我才开了这家店
That is why I have this shop.
凯特 非常好 谢谢
Kate, that was lovely. Thank you.
很棒 我能感受到你的投入
Wonderful. I can smell the commitment.
你知道来这里面试的人中
Do you know we have people turn up here,
有点人甚至从来没滑过冰吗
never been on an ice rink before?
那太难以置信了
I just couldn't imagine.
甚至有个女人穿露脐上衣来的
Do you know we had a woman turn up in a crop top?
-穿露脐上衣来试演 -对 我记得
- In a crop top to audition. - Yeah, I remember.
-你还记得她的人字拖吗 -记得吗
- Do you remember her flip-flops? - Remember those?
-我当然记得 -我记得
- Of course I remember. - I remember.
谢谢 我们会联♥系♥你的
Thank you. We'll be in touch.
-非常感谢 -谢谢
- Thank you so much. - Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
她可以演那匹马 你不觉得吗
I think she'd be good for the horse. Don't you think?
-不 我们可以... -不
- No, we can... - Oh, no!
-你还好吗 -我摔那么一下
- Are you all right? - I, uh... I did that
只是为了防止你们认为我过分完美
just in case you thought I was too perfect.
好了
Okay.
没事
Okay.
谢天谢地 我穿了厚厚的羊毛裤
Thank goodness for a heavy woolen tight.
傻瓜
Idiot.
滑冰的人都会摔 没关系
Skaters fall. It's fine.
...同时
...at the same time.
并且无人鼓掌
Also, nobody's clapping.
很顺利 我很高兴
So, it went well, and I am happy.
很好
Good.
你准备好去约会了吗
All set for your date?
老天
Good Lord.
好吧
Okay.
-这样... -怎么了
- Right... - What?
我们得让这个妆稍微淡一点
We're just gonna need to dial this down.
我希望他明白我的重视
I'm making an effort.
他会以为他走进了羊驼圈的 闭眼
He's gonna think he's wandered into the llama enclosure. Close.
小小的报复
Serves you right.
我听滑滑女王的
So I defer to the Swiper queen.
抿一下
Blot.
好了
There we are.
那位透明先生要带你去哪里
So, where is See-Through taking you?
-我不知道 -他叫什么
- I have no idea. - What's his name?
我念不出
I can't pronounce it.
有好多喉塞音
Lots of glottal stops.
"尤荷..."
"Yogh..."
我努力说的时候
When I try to say it,
听起来就像是一个吐毛球的猫
I sound like a cat with a fur ball.
所以我决定叫他"小哥"
So I've decided to call him "Boy."
起码你的名字好念点
Well, at least your name's easier to pronounce.
是吗 黄静欣容易念吗
What? Huang Qing Shin?
你真名不是桑塔
You're not really called Santa?
当然不是了 傻瓜
Of course not, idiot.
-我为了店铺才取这个名字的 -真的吗
- I chose it for the shop. - Really?
对 我在宠物店工作时
Yeah, when I worked at the pet shop,
凯蒂同时有小猫咪的意思
-我自称凯蒂 -不是吧
- I called myself Kitty. - No.
米索同时可以指味噌
在健康食品店时 我叫米索
And at the health food shop, I was Miso.
-不会吧 -就是这样
- No, no. - Yes, yes.
猜猜我在艾奇韦尔路的面包店工作时叫什么
Guess what it was in the bakery on the Edgware Road.
克朗佩特也可以指一种小圆烤饼
克朗佩特
电影精选列表