- Dora, Dora, Dora. Loving the work. - In.
真的感谢你的帮忙 但是你这个语气不太对
I'm loving the work. Wrong vibe, though, yeah?
你不能这样称呼我们的观众
You can't call the audience names.
-你是小混♥蛋♥ -能不能
- And you're a wanker. - Maybe...
朵拉 你说得都对
Don't I know it, Dora.
献给圣诞节
大家好
Hi.
你们好 你们好
Hello, hello, hello.
我知道这里的灯光肯定不怎么样
Right, well, so I knew the lighting would be crap,
所以我自己准备了
so I brought my own.
不愧是我女儿
That's my girl.
是的 谢谢
Yes, yes, yes. Thank you.
好了 我们还有很多事要做
All right, we've got lots to get through.
我只想对每一个付出了许多的人
I just want to say a massive thank-you
说一声 太谢谢你们了
to everyone who's put so much hard work in.
谢谢妈妈为我们做的超大奶油起酥派
Mum, for making the most ginormous krempita.
我想你们会很喜欢的
I think you're all enjoying.
女士们先生们 这位就是我可爱的妈妈
My mother, ladies and gentlemen.
谢谢大家
Thank you. Thank you.
你和你的奶油起酥派火了
You are famous with your krempita.
我很想单独地 谢谢你们每一个人
Now, I'd like to thank everyone individually,
可是丹说了 不允许我长篇大论
but Dan said no speeches were allowed.
没错 快闭嘴吧 精灵
Yeah, now, get off, elf.
谢了 丹尼尔
Yes. Thank you, Daniel.
马上就说完了 我真的
Seconds away. I just, um...
只是想说这一件事
I-I just want to say this one thing.
活着 真的是一件幸运的事
We... are so lucky to be alive.
说得没错
Hear, hear.
我们有能力互相帮助彼此 无论多寡
We are so lucky to be able to help each other
真的是一件幸运的事
in little ways and in big ways.
我们之所以如此幸运 正是因为互相帮助
The reason we are lucky is because helping each other
让我们感到幸福
is, in fact, what makes us happy.
就是这些
That's all.
唱首歌♥吧 凯特
Give us a song, Kate!
唱首歌♥吗
A... A song?
说来就来了
Well, I think I've got one up my sleeve.
♪ 去年圣诞 ♪
♪ Last Christmas ♪
♪ 我给了你我的心 ♪
♪ I gave you my heart ♪
♪ 可仅仅第二天 ♪
♪ But the very next day ♪
♪ 你就弃之不顾 ♪
♪ You gave it away ♪
♪ 今年 ♪
♪ This year ♪
♪ 为了不再流泪 ♪
♪ To save me from tears ♪
♪ 我要把它送给一个特别的人 ♪
♪ I'll give it to someone special ♪
♪ 去年圣诞 我给了你我的心 ♪
♪ Last Christmas, I gave you my heart ♪
♪ 可仅仅第二天 你就弃之不顾 ♪
♪ But the very next day, you gave it away ♪
♪ 今年 为了不再流泪 ♪
♪ This year, to save me from tears ♪
♪ 我要把它送给一个特别的人 ♪
♪ I'll give it to someone special ♪
♪ 特别的人 ♪
♪ Special ♪
♪ 一次心碎 我不敢再尝试♪
♪ Once bitten and twice shy ♪
♪ 我保持距离 但仍为你痴迷♪
♪ I keep my distance, but you still catch my eye ♪
♪ 告诉我 宝贝 ♪
♪ Tell me, baby ♪
♪ 你还认得我吗 ♪
♪ Do you recognize me? ♪
你还认得我吗
Do you recognize me?
-不认得 -不认得
- No. - No?
♪ 已过去一年 我不觉得吃惊 ♪
♪ Well, it's been a year, it doesn't surprise me ♪
♪ 圣诞快乐 ♪
♪ Merry Christmas! ♪
♪ 我仔细包装 将它送出 ♪
♪ I wrapped it up and sent it ♪
♪ 附上字条 写着“我爱你” 我是认真的 ♪
♪ With a note saying, "I love you," I meant it ♪
♪ 如今才知道当初我有多傻 ♪
♪ Now I know what a fool I've been ♪
♪ 但若你此刻吻我 ♪
♪ But if you kiss me now ♪
♪ 我一定会再次沦陷 ♪
♪ I know you'd fool me again ♪
♪ 去年圣诞 我给了你我的心 ♪
♪ Last Christmas, I gave you my heart ♪
♪ 可仅仅第二天 你就弃之不顾 ♪
♪ But the very next day, you gave it away ♪
♪ 今年 为了不再流泪 ♪
♪ This year, to save me from tears ♪
♪ 我要把它送给一个特别的人 ♪
♪ I'll give it to someone special ♪
♪ 特别的人 ♪
♪ Special ♪
♪ 去年圣诞 我给了你我的心 ♪
♪ Last Christmas, I gave you my heart ♪
♪ 可仅仅第二天 ♪
♪ But the very next day ♪
♪ 你就弃之不顾 ♪
♪ You gave it away ♪
♪ 今年 为了不再流泪 ♪
♪ This year, to save me from tears ♪
♪ 我要把它送给一个特别的人 ♪
♪ I'll give it to someone special ♪
♪ 特别的人 ♪
♪ Special. ♪
现在 表演继续
And now, on with the show!
不过你还记得吗
But you remember what?
他是她死去的叔叔 你记得吗
He was her uncle who died. You remember?
-还有 还有 他 -这个也是他的
- Again, again, he... - This is also from him.
-这是另一个叔叔的 -圣诞提拉米苏
- Different uncle, guys. - Christmas tiramisu.
-阿尔芭 -太棒了
- Oh, Alba. - Oh, lovely.
-好棒 -谢谢你 阿尔芭
- Yes! - Thank you, Alba.
简直太棒了
That looks amazing.
-阿尔芭 -谢谢 阿尔芭
- Oh, Alba. - Thank you, Alba.
玛塔太...
Marta is so...
她有你简直太幸运了
she is so lucky to have you.
因为她
Because-because she...
她非常非常
she is very, very...
不会做饭 超难吃
bad cook, very bad.
妈妈 你这不是在夸人
See, Mum, that isn't a compliment, you know.
太没礼貌了
That's just... that's just rude.
怎么没礼貌了 这怎么能叫没礼貌呢
What is rude? Why? Why is rude?
我是在向你的女朋友阿尔芭表示友好
I am being nice to Alba, your girlfriend.
我说什么了
What I say?
什么也没说 凯特琳娜
Nothing. Katarina.
-嗯 -在我们吃同性恋布丁之前
- Yes. - Before we eat lesbian pudding...
老妈
Mum!
怎么了
What?
-你在派对上唱了那么好听的歌♥ -是的
- You have your song, your big song in party. - Yes.
我知道我没那么重要 不能登台唱歌♥
I know I not so important to do that.
-妈妈 -当然不是了 妈妈
- Oh, Mum! - No, mum.
-你当然很重要了 -我知道 听我说
- Hey, you are. Yes, you are. - I not. Psst!
-告诉她 她很重要 -但是
- Tell her she is. Yeah. - But, uh,
现在我要唱一首克罗地亚的老歌♥
now I sing an old song from Croatia,
是我奶奶教我的
from my grandmother,
我把它献给我的家人们
for my family.
♪ 晚安 ♪
♪ Dobra vecer ♪
♪ 雅比莎 ♪
♪ Japica ♪
♪ 停下吧 妈妈 ♪
♪ Stanite se mamica... ♪
♪ 停下吧 ♪
♪ Stanite se... ♪
佩特拉 拜托
Oh, come on, Petra.
战争都结束多少年了
The war is over long time ago.
别用这首歌♥折磨我们了
Stop killing us with the song.
唱得欢快一点好不好啊
Sing it cheerfully, for God's sake.
欢快是什么意思
What it's mean, "Cheerfully"?
开心点 这可是圣诞节
Veselo. It's Christmas!
♪ 晚安 雅比莎 ♪
♪ Dobra vecer japica ♪
♪ 停下吧 妈妈 ♪
♪ Stanite se mamica ♪
♪ 晚安 雅比莎 ♪
♪ Dobra vecer japica ♪
♪ 停下吧 妈妈 ♪
♪ Stanite se mamica ♪
♪ 新的一年就要到来 ♪
♪ To novo leto faljeno ♪
♪ 可爱的宝贝辛尼克 ♪
♪ Sinek dete maleno ♪
跳起来
Come on!
♪ 新的一年就要到来 ♪
♪ To novo leto faljeno ♪
♪ 可爱的宝贝辛尼克 ♪
♪ Sinek dete maleno ♪
去年圣诞
电影精选列表