I don't know.
为什么总是要担心"我"如何如何
What's all this "me" business anyway?
就算是不知道
What's wrong with...
就算是变化无常 不确定
not knowing, you know, being inconsistent?
又有什么问题呢
Just uncertain.
你为什么一定要是什么呢
Why do you have to be anything?
汤姆
Tom.
怎么了
Yeah?
我们躺下来可以吗
Can we lie down?
当然可以
Absolutely.
-来吧 -好的
- Come on. - Okay.
慢一点
Gently does it.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
快上♥床♥去吧
Jump in there.
-床 -到床上去
- The bed. - In the bed there.
床
Bed.
怎么
What...?
汤姆 我说的是"我们"
Tom, I said... "we."
现在这样就够近了
This is close enough for now.
-我们彼此还不太熟悉 -什么
- We hardly know each other. - Wha...?
你什么意思 我们...我们刚刚...
What do you mean? We ju... we ju...
我刚才把所有关于我的事情都告诉你了
I just told you everything there is to know about me.
没什么还需要继续了解的了
There is nothing more to know.
你刚才倾诉了很多非常沉重的事情
You've just poured out some very heavy-duty stuff.
我觉得你应该睡一会儿
I think you should just sleep for a bit.
唱歌♥哄我睡好吗
Sing me to sleep?
-像你妈妈那样吗 -不 不
- Like your mum? - No, no.
老天 不要像我妈妈那样
Dear God, not like my mum.
我唱歌♥很难听 真的
I'm a terrible singer, really.
-每个人都会唱歌♥ -我不会
- Everyone can sing. - Not me.
你唱吧
You sing.
你才是歌♥手
You're the singer.
如果我唱一支摇篮曲
If I sing a lullaby...
你会给我一个晚安吻吗
will you kiss me good night?
♪ 让我告诉你个秘密 ♪
♪ Let me tell you a secret ♪
♪ 请替我保守 牢记心底 ♪
♪ Put it in your heart and keep it ♪
♪ 这件事我想告诉你 ♪
♪ Something that I want you to know ♪
♪ 为我做点什么 ♪
♪ Do something for me ♪
♪ 听听我简单的故事 ♪
♪ Listen to my simple story ♪
♪ 也许我们会有所共鸣 ♪
♪ Maybe we'll have something to show ♪
♪ 你告诉我你的内心冷漠 ♪
♪ You tell me you're cold on the inside ♪
♪ 你的内心怎会 ♪
♪ How can the outside world ♪
♪ 欣然接受外面的世界 ♪
♪ Be a place that your heart can embrace? ♪
♪ 善待自己 ♪
♪ Be good to yourself ♪
♪ 因为别人都没有 ♪
♪ 'Cause nobody else ♪
♪ 让你开心的能力 ♪
♪ Has the power to make you happy. ♪
睡吧
Go to sleep.
我要一个这个
Can I get one of them?
给你
There you go.
人们把今天的活动称为反对背叛脱欧游♥行♥
They called today the Brexit Betrayal Rally.
我们要让国家回到我们手中 投票脱欧
-英国独♥立♥党表示... -妈
- And UKIP said... - Mum?
他们讨厌我们
They hate us.
你没事吧
You all right?
他们要把我们都送回去
They send us all back.
你来得挺早嘛
You're early.
别告诉我就连你妈妈都把你赶出来了
Don't tell me even your mother kicked you out.
不是 我只是在为别人做点事情
No, I'm just... doing something for someone.
-你的约会怎么样 -很不错
- How was your date? - Really nice.
你真的准备叫他小哥吗
Are you really gonna call him Boy?
-他喜欢 -他是做什么的
- He likes it. - What does he do?
他是个德国酸菜的专家
He's an expert on sauerkraut.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
我希望我是开玩笑
I wish I were.
现在我要努力爱上德国酸菜了
Now I must learn to love sauerkraut.
这将会很难 因为我不是喜欢吃酸的人
Which will be hard because I am not a sour person.
为了爱 你会成功的
You'll do it for love.
架子上那杯拿铁是给你的
There's a latte for you on the shelf.
你有什么要求
What do you want?
没有
Nothing.
那为什么给我买♥♥咖啡
Then why?
因为今天是周一
Well, 'cause it's Monday.
干活吧
Get to work.
好吧
Okay.
所有收入捐给
圣本笃流浪者之家
看看我后面
好了
All right.
♪ 冲破大风雪 ♪
♪ Dashing through the snow ♪
♪ 我们坐在雪橇上 ♪
♪ In a one-horse open sleigh ♪
♪ 飞驰过田野 ♪
♪ O'er the fields we go ♪
♪ 欢笑又歌♥唱 ♪
♪ Laughing all the way ♪
♪ 马儿铃♥声♥响叮当 ♪
♪ Bells on bobtail ring ♪
♪ 令人精神多欢畅 ♪
♪ Making spirits bright ♪
♪ 今晚滑雪多快乐 ♪
♪ What fun it is to ride and sing ♪
♪ 我们齐声共欢唱 ♪
♪ A sleighing song tonight ♪
♪ 叮叮当 叮叮当 ♪
♪ Hey, jingle bells, jingle bells ♪
这里是什么情况
What have we here, then?
♪ 铃儿响叮当 ♪
♪ Jingle all the way ♪
♪ 今晚滑雪多快乐 我们坐在雪橇上 ♪
♪ Oh, what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh ♪
♪ 叮叮当 叮叮当 ♪
♪ Hey, jingle bells, jingle bells... ♪
你知不知道 我们可以处罚你阻碍交通
You know we could book you for causing an obstruction?
你又来了 警♥察♥严厉执法那一套
All right now, PC trenchant old baggage.
别管她了
Just leave her alone.
不 我只是说她阻碍交通了
No, I'm just saying, she's causing an obstruction.
睁一只眼闭一只眼吧
Turn a blind eye.
♪ 这是一个欢乐的季节 ♪
♪ 'Tis the season to be jolly, fa-la-la-la-la... ♪
这样下去怎么能行
Well, that is quite the slippery slope.
然后呢
What next, huh?
-对抢劫也睁一只眼闭一只眼吗 -得了吧你
- Turn a blind eye to robbery? - Come on, you.
-纵火呢 -快走吧
- Arson? - Come on, now.
谋杀呢
Murder?
你整天都这样
You have been like this all day.
♪ 欢笑又歌♥唱 ♪
♪ Laughing all the way, ha-ha-ha ♪
♪ 马儿铃♥声♥响叮当 ♪
♪ Bells on bobtail ring ♪
♪ 令人精神多欢畅 ♪
♪ Making spirits fly ♪
♪ 今晚滑雪多快乐 ♪
♪ What fun it is to ride and sing ♪
♪ 我们齐声共欢唱 ♪
♪ A sleighing song tonight ♪
♪ 拿来冬青树枝 装饰我们的厅堂 ♪
♪ Deck the halls with boughs of holly ♪
♪ 这是一个欢乐的季节 ♪
♪ 'Tis the season to be jolly... ♪
5.75英镑 两欧元
£5.75, two euros
还有一颗狐狸薄荷糖
and a Fox's Glacier Mint.
那还比不上最低工资
Less than minimum wage, then.
是 比不上 我知道钱不多
Yeah, no, I... I know it's not much.
不 这是一小时的诚挚心意
No, that's-that's an hour of pure heart and soul.
这就很丰厚了
You know, that's-that's riches, that is.
-谢谢 -不用客气
- Thanks. - You're welcome.
你找到你的汤姆了吗
So, did you find your Tom, then?
找到了
Yeah.
太好了
Nice.
祝贺你
Yeah, good for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这颗糖我就
I'm just gonna leave that...
放在这了
right there.
配茶正好
Go nicely with your tea.
-回头见 -再见
- See you soon. - See you.
回头见
See you later.
-再见 -这糖来历不明
- Bye. - Don't even know where that's been.
丹 她本来没有义务帮忙的
Dan, she doesn't have to help, you know.
这些中产阶级的小善人我见得多了
Listen, I've seen more of these little middle-class do-gooders
比你吃过的饭还多 哥们
than you've had hot dinners, mate.
丹 我接受不了你这种态度
Dan, I can't take your attitude.
你的负能量太多了
电影精选列表