-是老鼠吗 -我想应该是
- Are they mice? - Yeah, I think so.
它们肯定有什么故事
There must be a story attached to them.
总要有一天我会知道的
I'll have to find out one day.
-是吧 我觉得很... -走吧
- Yeah. I mean, it's very... - Come on.
你真奇怪
You are so strange.
-你好怪 -继续朝上看
- You're so weird. - Keep looking up.
-你还好吧 -好才怪
- You okay? - No!
真倒霉 我一脸栽进了一堆垃圾里
Just my luck, I face-plant into a pile of rubbish
就因为我没像个正常人一样
because I wasn't looking where I was going
走路看路
like a bloody normal person.
你还不习惯朝上看
Well, you're not used to looking up.
也不习惯闻起来像垃圾桶
Or smelling like a bin.
-见过这个没 -见过什么
- Seen this? - Seen what?
-天呐 -是啊
- Oh, my God. - Yeah.
这条街我走过几百次
I've walked down this street so many times.
我从没注意过这个
I've never seen that before.
如我所说 跟我来
Like I say. Follow me.
这太酷了
This is cool.
欢迎来到我的秘密小花♥园♥
Welcome to my secret little garden.
我都不知道有这地方
I had no idea this existed.
很多人都不知道
Not many people do.
看那边
Have a look over there.
-那是吉迪恩 -看到了
- It's Gideon. - Yes.
他刚刚离婚
He's recently divorced.
他要付748镑的抚养费
He owes £748 in child support.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
他讲电♥话♥很大声 我听到了
I heard him have a very loud phone conversation
就在那灌木后面
right behind that shrub.
他可能以为没人听得见
Well, he probably thought no one could hear him.
-那位是杰弗 是个黑♥手♥党♥ -真的假的
- Oh, and that's Geoff, a Mafia don. - Really?
假的 他在汉堡王上班
No. He works at Burger King.
他还是个素食者 真矛盾
He's also a vegan, so very conflicted.
她是谁
Who's she?
那是乌苏拉
That's Ursula.
她住在后面附近的公♥寓♥里
She lives in the flats around the back.
她在贝斯纳尔绿地经营一家妓院
She runs a brothel down in Bethnal Green.
有些姑娘会来这里坐一坐
Now, some of the girls, they used to come, take a seat,
聊聊天 再回去上班
just have a chat, and then go back to work.
你觉得她给她们建议吗
Do you think she was giving them tips?
不是
No.
更像是给她们点支持
More like a bit of support.
我想跟她聊一聊
I want to talk to her.
不 你不能这样 不行不行
No, you can't do that. No, no, no, no, no.
在这里每个人都为大伙保守秘密
Everyone keeps everyone's secrets around here.
就像不成文的规定
It's like an unspoken rule.
你刚跟我说了吉迪恩的秘密
Well, you just told me Gideon's.
有道理
Fair point.
你现在也是我们之中的一员了
You're one of us now.
你下次试演是什么时候
So, when's your next audition?
周六
Saturday.
-是《冰雪奇缘》-那是什么
- It's for Frozen. - What's that?
你...你真的不知道吗
You... You really don't know?
-不知道 真的 -好吧 那是部电影
- No, really. - Okay. It's a film...
讲姐妹两人之前关系很好
about two sisters who used to get on really well,
后来不好了
and then don't
因为其中一个拥有冰雪魔法
because one of them has a problem with ice.
整部剧在冰上表演
And the production is... on ice!
那你滑冰跟唱歌♥一样好
So, you can skate as well as sing?
-不是 -你不会滑冰吗
- No. - You can't skate?
从没试过 我得即兴发挥了
Never tried it. I'm gonna wing it.
应该会不错
It'll be cool.
今天跟你散步真的很开心
I really enjoyed our walk today.
我也是
Ditto.
你想不想
Would you like to...
以后接着逛
repeat the experience?
你想不想把号♥码给我
Would you like to give me your number?
我没有手♥机♥
I don't have a phone.
什么
What?
我的天 我刚刚才想着
Oh, my God, I was just beginning to think
你不像看起来那样怪
you're not as weird as you look. Uh...
在你把我跟你那些醉醺醺的打炮对象
Before you throw me in the bin with the rest
归为一类之前 这么说
of your battered conquests, it's...
也不完全对 我确实有手♥机♥
not completely true. I do have a phone.
-不过被我锁在柜子里了 -为什么
- It's just locked in a cupboard. - Why?
我就是不喜欢整天盯着手♥机♥看
Well, I got so tired of staring at my hand all day.
你也应该试一试
I mean, you should try it.
那差不多等于说死一回看看
That's like saying you should try death.
我想有人真的着急找你
I think somebody really wants to get hold of you.
我知道 那人真的没机会找到我
Yeah, no, I know. Someone really isn't gonna get the chance.
不接
No.
扔了它
Ditch that.
你所有的压力都会消失
All of your stresses will just melt away.
可我就是喜欢压力
Oh, but I just like stress.
喂
Oi.
上不上车
You getting on?
-上 -您的马车在等着
- Yeah. - Your chariot awaits.
的确
Indeed.
回头我到店里找你
I'll see you at the store.
-好 -别忘了 朝上看
- Okay. - And don't forget... look up.
看在上帝的份上 别说了 好吗
Oh, for God's sake, shut up, will you?
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
-万分感谢 万分感谢 -没事 没事
- Thank you so much. Thank you so much. - It's okay. It's okay.
你的套间 夫人
And your suite, madame.
请看
Ta-da!
你打电♥话♥时我们婴儿床正好还没装
You called, uh, just before we got the crib up,
-所以还有地方 -太好了
- so there was still room. - Yeah. Yeah.
这对我的性生活肯定有好处
This is gonna be so good for my sex life.
诺曼哥本哈根[著名丹麦家具品牌]
-你好 鲁弗 -你好 凯特
- Hey, Ruf. - Hey, Kate.
感谢收留
Thanks for this.
-你还好吗 -是啊 挺好的 没事
- Holding up? - Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Fine.
-一切都好 -最近怎么样
- Totally fine. - How's it all been?
再去上班什么的 桑塔怎么样
Reentry and all that. How's Santa?
还好
Oh, you know, fine.
还是她那样 说话生硬亚洲人
Her usual, curt, Asian self.
我本以为你可能想换个工作
I thought you might have decided to move on.
没有
No, no.
你要把兼♥职♥做成正式工作吗
What, with something that started as a Saturday job?
是啊 这样就挺好
Yeah. Comfy where I am.
那你的家人
And, um, uh, what about your folks
还有疯狂的玛塔呢
and mad Marta?
开着律所拿着公文包
With her law firm and her briefcase.
我不跟这些疯狂的人来往了
I stay out of contact with the crazies.
给自己留点空间
You know, just to give myself a bit of space.
医生们还和你保持联♥系♥吗
Are the doctors keeping in touch?
何不聊聊怀孕什么感觉 怎么样
How about being pregnant? Huh?
我的老天 你感觉还好吗
For crying out loud, how's that?
生孩子绝对是个阴谋 就是这么回事
It is a total conspiracy, is what it is.
-是吗 -是啊 把怀孕说得天花乱坠
- Yeah? - Yeah, they lie to you about pregnancy.
你见过广♥告♥里
You know the whole glowing,
准妈妈的形象吧 容光焕发的
mother-to-be image you see in the ads?
-是啊 -都是胡说八道
- Yeah. - It's just bollocks.
彻彻底底的胡扯
You know, genuine bollocks.
这其实是长达九个月的创伤
It's just a nine-month-long trauma
-你得往杯子里尿尿 -确实是
- spent piddling into cups... - Of course it is.
被陌生人冷冰冰的手捅进你的阴♥道♥
being poked up the vag by strangers with cold hands,
要是男的得经历这些
and, you know, if men had to do this shit,
肯定会发明出避孕啤酒
we would have contraceptive beer.
实际上 要是男的得经历这些
You know, actually, if men had to do it,
人类肯定灭绝了
the human race would just die out.
-嘘 -不 鲁弗
电影精选列表