And I do appreciate you stopping by.
失陪一下
One second.
不知道我...
I was just... I was just wondering
能不能请你喝一杯
if I could buy you a drink.
你看上去需要再来一杯
You look like you need another.
不用了
Actually, I don't.
真的不用
I really don't.
还是谢谢你
Thank you, though.
12月24日 圣诞募捐义演
圣本笃流浪者之家 票价六镑
谢谢
Thanks.
做得真好
That is really nice.
你刚才是跟我亲密肢体接触了吗
Was that physical intimacy?
难得一次罢了
That was minimal.
你和小哥还好吗
How's Boy?
很有意思 又很奇怪
Interesting... and weird.
我从来没吃过那么多泡菜
I've never eaten so much fermented cabbage.
你们上♥床♥了没
Have you had sex yet?
没
No.
好吧
All right.
你和那个汤姆 上♥床♥了没
And have you had sex with, uh, Tom yet?
-没 -就是说嘛
- No. - Ah, so?
我不可能跟他上♥床♥的
No, it's never gonna happen.
为什么
Why?
我们...他就是不愿意给我承诺
Well, we... He just won't commit
因为他觉得我太依赖他了
because he thinks I depend on him too much,
他的意思是说
and he basically said
我一直沉湎于充当受害者
that I had made a career out of being a victim.
我喜欢这个男人
I like this man.
我瞧瞧 《一个乱七八糟的圣诞》
Let me see. "A very messy Christmas."
抱歉 包里克先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Baldrick...
妈妈
Hi, Mum.
斯洛文尼亚语
妈妈
Mamice.
-妈妈 -我的孩子
- Mamice. - Moje cedo.
妈妈
Mamice.
我的孩子
Moje cedo.
不会有人赶你回去的
They're not gonna send you back.
你就住在这
You live here.
这是你的家
This is your home.
我知道会如何开始
I know how it start.
他们随手一指
They point a finger.
然后说 "这些人
They say, "Those people,
就是你们过得不好的罪魁祸首"
they are reason your life is bad."
然后人们就都信了
And people believe.
-人们都会信 -我知道
- They believe. - I know.
我知道
I know.
都怪波兰人
I blame the Poles.
行吧
Okay.
行吧
Okay.
来杯茶吗
Cup of tea?
-来杯好茶吗 -好的 谢谢
- Nice cup of tea. - Okay. Hvala.
来杯好茶 好嘞
Nice cup of tea. Okay.
-一点点就行 少点 -很少很少
- Just a little, tiny... - Mm, tiny, tiny.
非常少
Very small.
干杯
Cheers.
怎么样
Yeah?
好得很
It'll do.
不好意思啦
Sorry, mate.
跟鲁弗斯说这回没那么容易点燃
Tell Rufus this one's much harder to torch.
我吓得差点生了
I nearly popped the baby out then.
什么
What?
-我不想让你留着订书机 -汤姆
- No, I do not want you to keep the staplers. - Tom?
那一间降了三万镑
No, that one is down 30 thou.
-那间公♥寓♥真的很垃圾 -汤姆
- Yeah, it's a real turd of a flat. Uh... - Tom?
有人来了 好了 再见
Someone's here. Look, okay, bye.
抱歉 今天可真是太忙了
Sorry. It's been a mad day.
我是安迪
I'm Andy.
抱歉穿的这么随意
Sorry I'm so casual.
-这样很好 -我...
- Oh, that's okay. - It's just...
您是查利斯夫人吗
Are you M-Mrs. Challis?
不是 不好意思
No, no. Sorry.
我也觉得您不是
No, I didn't think you were.
你是在等汤姆吗
No. Are you waiting for Tom?
恐怕不是 除非他是和您一起的
I don't think so, unless he's with you.
-不是 我只是来这里找他 -这样啊
- No, no. I just came to find him. - Oh.
-他可能等会就来 -好的
- He'll probably turn up. - Right.
那我们开始吧
So, shall we get started, then?
开始什么
Started on what?
参观一下
Just taking a little look, huh?
我已经参观过了 就这么大
Right, well, I've looked, and there it is.
小而紧凑 简约
Small but compact. It's neat.
这也是它的卖♥♥点之一
And that's one of its selling points.
-是出♥售♥吗 -是的 是的
- It's for sale? - Oh, yeah, yeah.
这间是不动产 不出租
Freehold this one, not for rental. Yeah.
难怪他收拾得这么整齐
That's why he keeps it so tidy.
谁说不是呢 再说也没有放杂物的地方
Oh, yeah. There's no room for clutter here.
不过这里的储物空间挺大的
But there is plenty of storage space.
请看
Et voilà.
这是什么东西
What have we got here?
我的天
Oh, my God.
竟然真的在橱柜里 难怪没电了
Literally in the cupboard. No wonder it died.
-我拿给他 没关系的 -拿给谁
- I'll give it to him. Don't worry. - Give it to who?
-汤姆 -那是谁
- Tom. - Who's that, then?
汤姆 住这里的那个人 卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的人
Tom, who lives here but is selling the flat.
不可能 这里没人住的
No. No one lives here.
好几个月以前就空着了
It's-it's been empty for months.
也许他只是偷偷住在这里
Maybe he was squatting.
什么 有人偷偷住在这里吗
What? Was there a squatter here?
该死的
Oh, bloody hell.
不好意思我爆粗口了 这太典型了
Excuse my language. It's typical, that is.
就是这些遗嘱认证之类的破事
It's all that probate stuff that stops us
-搞得我们工作都没法进行 -什么遗嘱认证
- from getting on with our jobs. That's the prob... - "Probate"?
就是人去世了以后 要认证他的遗嘱
Yeah, you know, when someone dies.
简直是太烦人了
It's a pain in the fundament.
谁去世了
Who's died?
就是 前房♥主
Oh, previous owner.
谁
Who...?
我想好像是叫什么韦伯斯特
Someone Webster, I think.
年纪轻轻的 真是可惜
Youngish bloke. Sad, really.
就是去年圣诞的事
It was last Christmas, by all accounts.
器官捐献卡
汤姆·韦伯斯特
女士 你怎么样
Madam. Hello.
女士
Madam?
你还好吧
Are you all right?
没事
Yeah.
好好的怎么突然摔倒了
You just sort of... folded up.
-真的没事吗 -没事
- Are you really all right? - Yeah.
我没事
Yeah.
为什么我可以感觉到你
Why can I feel you?
因为我是你的一部分
Because I'm a part of you.
好好照顾我的心脏
Take care of my heart.
我保证
I promise.
不管以什么方式 它终究是属于你的
It was always going to be yours one way or another.
汤姆·韦伯斯特
朝上看
威尔顿斯餐厅
始于1742
两周后
给我进去
Come in here!
都给我进去
Roll up!
进去 你们这群邋遢鬼
Roll up, you shower of gobblers.
还有你们 小王八蛋们 进去
You, you load of tossers, in.
你也是个小王八蛋
And you're a tosser, too.
-朵拉 朵拉 感谢你的努力 -进去
电影精选列表