"Alice, how could you have left her here?"
那个男人对我做了这么多可怕的事
There were so many things that that man did to me
我本该只想他死掉
that I should have wanted him dead.
但是他竟然染指了她
But touching her...
染指到她 我不能再忍♥了
Touching her was too much.
我是被迫的 我 我是被迫的
I was pushed. I was... I was pushed.
我甚至都不知道我能不能做到
And I didn't even know if I could do it.
你知道 我想 但我觉得自己做不到
You know, I wanted to, but I didn't actually think that I could,
因为我还小 而他
because I was small and he was...
天哪 他那么庞大
Oh, goddamn, he was so big.
但我没有发抖
But I wasn't shaking.
我不害怕 做起来也不难
I wasn't scared. It wasn't hard.
很简单
It was easy.
甚至有些太过简单了 我希望他反抗
It's just been way too easy on me. I wanted him to fight.
我希望他能让我用尽全力
I wanted him to make me work for it.
把我往墙上扔
Throw me up against a wall.
让让我感受到疼痛 但我
Send pain through me. But I...
一切都结束得太快了
It was just over way too quickly.
我只记得 我想要再来一次
And I just remember wanting to do it again.
你现在还想吗
Do you still want it?
什么
What?
你现在还想杀人吗
Do you still want to kill?
每天都想
Every single day.
我想 我们都知道你来到这里的原因了
I think we all know why you're here.
-我不知道 -我不知道
- I don't. - I don't.
我他妈的也不知道
I fucking don't.
得了吧
Come on.
乔 说到需要互助会的人 那就是她
Jo, if anyone needs group, this girl does.
嗯 我同意
Mmm, yes. I agree.
如果这是个互助会那当然好 但并不是
And that would be great, if this was group, but this is not group.
我之前已经解释过了
I've just explained that.
那种杀手们聚在教堂
There's no fantasy world where murderers meet in a church
分享杀人哲学的幻想世界是不存在的
and exchange their philosophies on killing.
这是一个管理合约杀手的地方
This is a place for maintaining contract killers.
我以为我们到这里来是
I thought we were in this place to...
所以我再问一次
So I ask again.
她为什么在这里
What is she doing here?
这个女孩不是合约杀手
This girl is not a contract killer.
所以她在这里做什么
So what is she doing here?
等等 乔 乔
Whoa, whoa. Jo. Jo.
冷静一下
Calm down.
不是有禁带武器的规定吗
Uh, what about the no-weapons policy?
这是我的保险策略
This is my insurance policy.
乔 乔 我也不想听本的 但你想想
Jo. Jo. I hate to agree with Ben, but think about it.
如果你觉得她和这件事有某种联♥系♥
If you think she has something to do with this,
你就必须
then you must do what...
死开 约翰 你又不是我的老板
Go to hell, John! You're not my boss.
今天简直乱成一锅粥 该结束了
Today was a mess, and that's the end of it.
洁德搞砸了 克丽丝托根据我们的指令
Jade messed up and Krystal went in to sort it out,
去补救了
as per our orders.
那就是为什么她今晚不在这里 不是吗
So that's why she ain't here tonight, is it?
你这个死贱♥人♥
You horrible bitch.
我猜就是他们在镇上那边发现的人 是吧
And that's who they found across town, I'm guessing, yeah?
她只是在做她该做的
She was just doing her job.
洁德搞砸事情又不是她的错
It's not her fault that Jade fucked up.
如果你想怪罪 就怪洁德吧
You wanna blame anyone, you can blame Jade.
据我所知事情就是这样 任务失败了
And as far as I knew, that was it. The mission failed.
会确定一个新日期 派一个新杀手
A new date would be set with a new shooter
按照计划打偏
who would miss as planned.
所以约翰 向你开枪的可能是任何人
So, John, who actually shot you is anyone's guess.
但我还是觉得她和这件事有关
But I still think that she had something to do with it.
上帝保佑
Bless you.
你
You.
待在那里别动
Stay right... there.
你们其余人也是
That goes for the rest of you.
你好啊
Well, hello.
别害怕 出来吧
Don't be scared. Just come on out.
求求你 别靠近我
Please. Get away from me.
出来吧
Come on out.
好啦 到这儿来 你好啊
All right. Come here, you. Hello.
你个鬼鬼祟祟的小耗子 在那里面干嘛
What you doing in there, you little fucking rat?
好极了
Fantastic.
这事儿更复杂了
The plot thickens.
好了 没别的意思 克丽丝托
Okay, with all due respect, Krystal...
好了
Okay.
说吧
Talk.
不不不 我们别动这个小女孩
No, no, no. We are not doing anything to this little girl.
别啰嗦
Just do it.
抱歉 参议员 你有孩子吗
I'm sorry, Senator, do you have children?
那跟这没关系
That has nothing to do with it.
坐下
Sit Down.
好了 好了 好了
Okay, all right, okay.
大家别吵了 别吵了 别吵了
Everybody just stop, stop, stop.
大家都得冷静一下
Everybody needs to be calm.
现在情况有点太太太复杂了
There's just way, way, way, way too much going on right now.
好了 爱丽丝 走开
Okay, Alice, move.
走开
Move.
所有赞同的人
All those in favor...
举手
raise your hands.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
我明白现在的状况了
I know what's happening here.
如果你能在马库斯到桌边之前
If you can assemble this gun
组装好这把枪
by the time Markus gets to the table,
那么 就按你说的来做
then you know what, you get to have it your way.
我不会 这
I don't do this. This is...
你可以的
You can do it.
-时间不多了 -爱丽丝 加把劲
- Tick-tock. Tick-tock. - Okay, Alice. Come on.
别抖了 别抖了
Stop shaking. Stop shaking.
还有一分钟我就走到你那了 亲爱的
One more. And then I'm coming for you, darling.
你♥他♥妈♥试试 老大
Fucking try it, boss.
你要杀我吗 去你♥妈♥的♥
You gonna shoot me? Fuck you.
你想尝尝我的手段吗
You want some of this? Huh?
那就来吧
Come on, then.
起来
Get up.
你俩都起来
Both of you.
亲爱的 你还好吗
Sweetheart, are you okay?
好了 我只想确保她没对自己的身份撒谎
Okay, I just had to make sure that she was just who she said she was
同时不是职业杀手
and not a professional killer.
亲爱的 你叫什么名字
Sweetheart, what's your name?
听着 没事的
Look, it's okay.
摩根
Morgan.
很高兴见到你 摩根 我叫爱丽丝
Nice to meet you, Morgan. My name is Alice.
说重点
Just get to the point.
我需要你诚实地告诉我
I just need you to be honest with me.
摩根 你在这里干嘛
Morgan, what are you doing here?
我惹上了点麻烦
I got in a bit of trouble.
明白了 所以你躲在这里
Okay, so then you hid here.
你听到今晚在这里发生的事情了吗
Did you hear anything that happened tonight?
我确实听到了
I did hear it.
我全听到了
I heard all of it.
那就这样了 我们别无选择
Well, that's it, then. We have no choice.
我们没必要留一个小耗子惹麻烦
A rat is a problem we don't need.
好了 等等 别这样
Okay. Whoa. Wait. Hey, come on.
乔安娜 她全都听到了
Joanna, she heard everything.
确实如此 她只是听到了一群人在谈话
Yeah, exactly. She just heard a bunch of people talking.
她没看到任何人做任何事对吧 好吗
She didn't see anyone do anything, now did she, okay?
所以大家都过来 坐下冷静一下
So everyone's just gonna come now and sit down and be calm.
走吧
Come on.
现在 给我走
Now! Come on!
妈的 别碰她
Shit. Don't touch her.
这儿