首先是你 你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you, for a start?
整座城市的杀手都没干掉那个参议员
A whole city didn't take down that senator.
得了吧
Come on.
-这里面一定有猫腻 -好 好吧
- I smell fucking shite in here. - Okay. All right.
本 请继续
Ben, please. Carry on.
-那不是一场事故 -蠢货
- Well, it wasn't an accident. - Prick.
我之前从未瞄准一个人
I'd never had a person there,
让一个人类 待在我瞄准镜的另一端
a human, at the other end of my scope before.
我是说 天啊 他是我最好的朋友
I mean, he was my best friend, for Christ's sake.
我知道这不对
I knew it was wrong.
这是我做过的最错误的事
It was the wrongest thing I'd ever done.
但我并没有罪恶感
But it didn't feel wrong.
那你有什么感觉
What did it feel like?
就像醒来一样
Like waking up.
你为什么这么做
Why did you do it?
我不能告诉你
I couldn't tell you.
-你把尸体怎么处理了 -我埋了
- What did you do with the body? - I buried it.
不是因为我担心被抓
Not because I was worried about getting caught.
讲真的 我等了好几个星期
Honestly, I waited for weeks for the police to show up,
可警♥察♥一直没出现
but no one ever came.
我甚至想过蹲监狱是什么样的
I even thought about what it would be like to go to prison.
我的天 你在监狱里一定会很受欢迎
Oh, my God. They would fucking love you in prison, wouldn't they?
总之 我甚至为再次杀人
Anyway, so I even got excited
的想法而激动
about the idea of killing again.
我想要分享
I wanted to share.
为什么你埋了他
Then why bury him?
理由很 很蠢
Sounds s-stupid.
没关系的
It's okay.
我想要感谢他
I wanted to thank him.
靠 本 少来了
For fuck's sake. Ben, come on.
认真的吗 她干嘛要在这里
Seriously, what is she even doing here?
呵 那小孩就是个胆小鬼
Come on, the kid's a fucking pussy.
克丽丝托 请保持倾听
Krystal, please engage.
总之 之后我参军了 为杀人而活
Anyway, after that, I enlisted. I lived for that kill shot.
问题是 这样已经太久了
Problem is, you do that long enough,
我生命中没有别的追求了
you forget how to live for anything else.
他们让我很擅长一件事情
They made me very good at one thing.
服役结束时就让我回家 放下这件事
When the tour came to an end, they told me to go home, put it away.
所以我感受到一种强烈的渴望
So I got this fucking itch.
如影随形
It's with me every day.
有时候我可以忍♥耐 但有时
Some days I don't scratch it and some days...
但有时候无法控制自己
some days, I do.
好了 本 谢谢你的分享
Okay. All right, guys. Thank you, Ben, for sharing.
谢谢你本
Thank you, Ben.
这真是 怎么了 马库斯
That was... Yes, Markus?
她他妈是谁
Who the fuck is she?
我建议我们花十分钟时间来整理一下想法
Well, I suggest we take ten minutes and collect our thoughts
会议继续时应该就能明白了
and hopefully we'll find out when we come back.
有人想喝咖啡吗
Would anybody like some coffee?
我去抽根烟
I'm going for a cig.
我等不及听她的故事了
I can't wait to hear her story.
那一定很有趣
Yeah, that'll be interesting.
来一根吗
You having one?
谢谢
Sure.
-她很有个性不是吗 -谁
- Character, isn't she? - Who?
克丽丝托
Krystal.
我看到你看着她
I saw you looking at her in there.
猜不出你在想什么
Can't figure out what you were thinking.
好像她让你觉得很搞笑
Kinda looked like she amused ya.
她让我回想起了我认识的某人
She just reminds me of someone I know.
是谁呢
Yeah?
我觉得你不像是那种喜欢
You don't strike me as the kind to get close
接近疯子的人
to people who are batshit crazy.
可是我在这里啊 不是吗
I'm here, aren't I?
有道理
Made a point.
那你怎么看其他人
So what do you think about everyone else?
我不知道该怎么看
I don't really know what to think.
我们都是疯子
We're all batshit crazy.
你应该趁你还有机会的时候离开
You should've left when you had the chance.
我的确这么想过
Thought definitely crossed my mind.
同一晚上对参议院的两次刺杀都失败了
Two failed attempts to take out that fucking senator in one night.
这他妈简直是耻辱
It's a fucking embarrassment.
好吧 到底发生了什么
Well, what the hell happened?
不应该是我问你才对吗
Shouldn't I be the one asking you that?
我等会再打给你
Let me call you back.
乔 你胆敢挂我电♥话♥
Don't even think about hanging up on me, Jo.
乔 乔 你♥他♥妈♥不能
Jo. Jo. Don't you fucking...
随时
Any minute now.
什么
Excuse me?
随时会下雨 我感受得到 马上就会
The rain, I can feel it. It's close.
是嘛
Yeah.
你知道吗 分享会使你好受些
You'll feel better if you share, you know.
分享什么
Share what?
在分享会上 分享你的故事
In the meeting. Share your story.
可能没法完全解决 但是会有帮助的
Might not fix it, but it'll help.
就像哭泣时 你能完全释放自己的情绪
Like when you do a cry and you finally let it out.
别告诉任何人是我说的
Please don't tell anybody I said that.
我会保密的
Your secret's safe here.
哇噢 小心 小心 小心
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Careful. Careful. Careful.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
Yeah.
你紧握扶手的样子
The way you're holding on to that rail,
我以为你很怕高
I'd think you were afraid of heights.
我超级怕的
I'm terrified.
真的
I really am.
听着 我很抱歉 这只是
Look, I'm sorry. This is just...
对我来说 今晚太不可思议了
This has just been a really crazy night for me.
今晚对任何人来说都很不可思议
It's a crazy night for everyone.
总统候选人不是每天都会被暗♥杀♥ 对吧
It's not every day a candidate for president gets assassinated, is it?
走吧
Here we go.
我想这不是个适合做坏人的夜晚
I guess it's not a good night to be a bad guy, then.
如果有适合干坏事的晚上 你要通知我
Do let me know when there is a great night to be a bad guy, please.
如果你分享 会感觉好些的 相信我
If you share, you'll feel better. Trust me.
没错 随时会下雨
Yep, any minute now.
没事的
Okay.
只是一只老鼠
It's just a rat.
没事的
Okay.
没事的
Yeah, okay.
天啊
Geez.
关门 没事的
There. Okay.
好的 我想所有人都回来了
Okay. So I think that's everyone here again.
感谢本刚才的分享
Um, Ben, thank you very much.
好 接下来谁想分享呢
Right, then, who would like to go next?
我叫卡尔文 我是一个杀手
My name is Calvin and I am a killer.
你好卡尔文
Hello, Calvin.
很多年前 我还是个年轻人
Many years ago, when I was a young man,
我和我妻子遭遇了一场车祸
my wife and I were involved in a car accident.
我被困在她旁边的座椅中
I was trapped in the seat beside her.
我不得不看着她死去
I had to watch her die.
那真是
It was...
美丽
beautiful.
到目前为止 我有34个病人离世
To date, I have lost 34 patients,
不是因为他们的病情或伤情
not to illness or trauma,
而仅仅是因为我想看着他们死
but for the simple reason that I wanted to watch them die.
我不用四处杀人
I do not walk around killing people.
我也没有任何报酬
I do not get paid to do it.
我是个医生
I am a doctor.
我曾发誓要遵守一个诺言
I have an oath that I'm sworn to uphold.
不得伤人
"Do no harm."
有时为了做好事 不得不伤人
Sometimes you have to do harm in order to do good.